Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digi-Lab Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
The Akatsuki Mastermind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
The Akatsuki Mastermind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Could you not fit it into this?, it would seem like it would work if it was added in don't you think?

Random DNA is closed until further notice hence the reason:
A) the option is not available in the DNA shop
B) The thread as well as most threads dealing with Random DNAing is are locked, like the thread that you just linked me to..

I know there locked and not available but that does not answer my question about adding it into the Random DNAing.

No it wouldn't because Random DNAing is a little more complex that that. In the given combination you would get something else other than what would normally come from either combination of digimon, even if they were the same.

So you saying that if I DNA two rookies together I can get there in-training form but when I DNA champion or higher I won't get a level below it? Sounds like you still have bugs that needs to be worked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm
The Akatsuki Mastermind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
The Akatsuki Mastermind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
The Akatsuki Mastermind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Could you not fit it into this?, it would seem like it would work if it was added in don't you think?

Random DNA is closed until further notice hence the reason:
A) the option is not available in the DNA shop
B) The thread as well as most threads dealing with Random DNAing is are locked, like the thread that you just linked me to..

I know there locked and not available but that does not answer my question about adding it into the Random DNAing.

No it wouldn't because Random DNAing is a little more complex that that. In the given combination you would get something else other than what would normally come from either combination of digimon, even if they were the same.

So you saying that if I DNA two rookies together I can get there in-training form but when I DNA champion or higher I won't get a level below it? Sounds like you still have bugs that needs to be worked out.

((If you haven't already, see the edit(s) in my previous post))

Really and truly, the Random DNAing system is rather buggy HENCE the reason you guys can't use it. and as far as your given solution vs our system. We only use DMA approved combinations so whether our current system really buggy or not... I would say not. Random DNAing, on the other hand, very.

But as it probably won't be coming back again, you don't have to worry about those mean ole bugs. (and neither will I for that matter) emotion_kirakira

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:26 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Hey here sweet cheeks I got one for you about the Unknown lab, who all is approved to mess around in the lab making art base around things like goldramon and what not, if you don't want to say names then at lest say if all artist can or just a select few.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Hey here sweet cheeks I got one for you about the Unknown lab, who all is approved to mess around in the lab making art base around things like goldramon and what not, if you don't want to say names then at lest say if all artist can or just a select few.

Liger will answer better but I think its only those allowed to make art in the DNA Forum since in the mod list thing where we place the artist we only have Registration/TP/DNA no unknown or name change so assuming they are referring to the forums they are in it probably means that those who can make DNA art. Also I would do those but i have no clue whether i'm supposed to quote them telling them they cant post for a day, send them a pm or temporary ban them sweatdrop  

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 am
Sinnoh Champion John
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Only crew and above have access to special backgrounds for the special cases like Goldramon's Umon Ability. The same could pretty much be said for anything in the unknown shop aside from spirits.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:10 pm
I have a question about the Korikakumon I won in a event a little while ago, what all can I do with it? I ask because there not much I know about these legendary warriors and I don't know if I can de-digivolve it or not.

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:12 pm
Tech Master Reaver

Please go to this site for all information for any Digimon you own, and will own.

Korikakumon

DMA Homepage  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:15 pm
Christian13000
Tech Master Reaver

Please go to this site for all information for any Digimon you own, and will own.

Korikakumon

DMA Homepage

Information I already know lad but allow me to rephrase myself so that you can better understand what I am asking. What shop do I use to cause it to change into its smaller form? TP shop or the Unknown lab?

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:19 pm
Tech Master Reaver
Christian13000
Tech Master Reaver

Korikakumon

DMA Homepage

Information I already know lad but allow me to rephrase myself so that you can better understand what I am asking. What shop do I use to cause it to change into its smaller form? TP shop or the Unknown lab?

Answer is you simple can't. Thats what i believe though Liger is the best to ask this to  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:20 pm
Tech Master Reaver

Unknown lab, that is the topic that handles all the business that has to do with that group of digimon, just follow the rules and look at how others made posts for there's.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 pm
Tech Master Reaver
I have a question about the Korikakumon I won in a event a little while ago, what all can I do with it? I ask because there not much I know about these legendary warriors and I don't know if I can de-digivolve it or not.

There is no way to go back to the warrior stage known as Kumamon. The only thing that you can do with Korikakumon is DNA it with a kumamon to get Daipenmon.

Otherwise, just as Sinnoh Champion John said, you would go to the Unknown Shop for anything dealing with the Ancient Warriors.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Tech Master Reaver

Unknown lab, that is the topic that handles all the business that has to do with that group of digimon, just follow the rules and look at how others made posts for there's.

ultimatemk
Tech Master Reaver
Christian13000
Tech Master Reaver

Korikakumon

DMA Homepage

Answer is you simple can't. Thats what i believe though Liger is the best to ask this to

Ah thank you both for your replies, I will ask Liger then since you suggested it thanks again lads.

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:15 am
I have a question regarding Power Change:

The places I'm restricted from using is the TP shop, DNA Lab, and the RP.

What if the digimon that I used Power Change to is used in a xros for MetalGreymon [Xros]

Would I be allowed to digivolve MetalGreymon [Xros] to ZekeGreymon?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 pm
Shadow of Miracles
I have a question regarding Power Change:

The places I'm restricted from using is the TP shop, DNA Lab, and the RP.

What if the digimon that I used Power Change to is used in a xros for MetalGreymon [Xros]

Would I be allowed to digivolve MetalGreymon [Xros] to ZekeGreymon?

You will be able to turn that MetalGreymon [Xros] into ZekeGreymon in that scenario. This was confirmed by Muffin.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers