Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
New snow and Mistletoe [prp] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:11 pm
Victoria sat in a garden of snow. Spanned out before her vision were evergreens laced with the white substance. Her sleepy gaze drifted up to the sky, and the powdered snow left a chill to her skin. Her thoughts ran across an idea, but she felt to tired to disturb the friends walking on the outskirts of the garden. She loved this feeling, contentment. Christmas was a beautiful day. Sadly Victoria hated be out in the open, so she stood and her skirt billowed around her dragging softly on the ground, making an imprint on the snow like a branch was dragged across. quietly she made her way under a tree to rest.
and soon enough she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 pm
A soft tune began to flow through the snow filled forest as soft fluffy flakes began to fall. Hoof prints in the snow trailed haphazardly through the trees as Pan blew expertly into his pipes, the tune happy and fun. He paused, playing as he looked down at the beauty sleeping under the tree and his song trailed off. He crouched own and smirked, staring at her, "My my...I think I've run across a snow princess." He said.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:28 pm
Victoria sat straight up at the sound of a voice, though not completely awake.
"I do not belong to the snow, merely the greenery." Her voice was quiet, and smooth, even though she had just awoken.
her eyes stung with the cold as she looked at the stranger... and then to his hoofs.
that was a new one.
She leaned her back against the tree, for she was dizzy for sitting up so quickly.
when did she fall asleep? and who was this strange man?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:06 am
The trickster god continued grinning in amusment, his large brown wings folding over his back, no shirt covering his bare torso. In fact...the only thing he wore was a simple sash around his waist and some green ivy in his hair. "Oh? Well, surely I have been mistaken." He said, "I apologize, fair lady." He said, bowing dramatically from his crouched position. Then he peeked up at her, "Well, I simply must make up my mistake to you. Perhaps a walk through the gardens and a song dedicated to the lady?" He asked.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:10 pm
"that sounds lovely."
Victoria stood, ignoring his over exaggerated bow, and did a small curtsy for him.
respect was always a good thing when you didn't know who you were dealing with.
"oh! I do not know your name."
she seemed puzzled at this, as though her sleep had fuzzed out all the politeness she was raised to abide to.
silly girl she thought smiling to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 am
A wide grin appeared on the god spirit's face as he skipped around the tree, pipping on his Pan Pipes merrily, only to stop on the other side of her, ending with a flourish on his instrument, "My name is Pan, fair maiden." He said, "And what is the name I am to address you by?" Oh but he was having fun with this lady.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 pm
"well sir pan, my apologies, I am Victoria."
she had to refrain herself from laughing at his show of dancing.
He did indeed seem to be a trickster, and a silly sprit, this day would most definitely be a entertaining one.

but to be naughty or nice... she couldn't quite decide.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:08 pm
Well, if she had asked Pan, his answer would have certainly been naughty, after all, he was a trickster god. But, since he wasn't asked of his opinion, he refrained from giving it.

The grin on his face spread wide, "Oh my, Victoria, what a lovely name." He scooped up her hand and kissed the back of it, "Oh, and why are you covered in mistletoe? You must love getting kissed?" He asked, a devilish gleam in his eyes.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:00 pm
She had a gleam in her eye, and refrained from blushing.
“It depends upon my mood truly. Often no, but sometimes yes.” She lightly lifted her hand from his and began to glide across the frozen garden. She somehow knew that the spirit would do something to gather her attention again… It was a game of faults, but one that would be entertaining all the same.
“Im better at finding matches for my friends, at least for a night.” She called over her shoulder and was glad that she was not facing him, for her cheeks were flushed pink.
She finally figured out how what she said could be taken.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:01 pm
Pan grin as he watched her walking, following smoothly behind her, hoof prints beside her own foot prints in the snow. "Oh my." He echoed after saying that she hooked her friends up for at least a night. He was suddenly beside her, spinning around and walking backwards so that he faced her, and her flushed face, "It must get lonely, watching your fellows going into matches, for love or lust." He said with a wicked grin, "Dear, we must remedy this lack of love for yourself. Everyone needs love." He said slyly, jumping up without looking and landing on a low stone wall gracefully.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:48 pm
Victoria sighed audibly, so he was one of those men, which believe a woman needed a man to love her. This game wasn’t as fun as she thought it may have been.
“I’m quite well without love.“ She retorted quietly enough to barely be heard.
“I take pleasure in seeing other people happy and smiling.” She brushed her fingers over a bush, and felt the dead leaves have the last of their life drawn away.
“It seems that my problem is I am too much like the plants that grow over my body. People kiss under mistletoe, but few know that it is truly poisonous. It takes form on a host and slowly drains its life away. It is truly an algae. ”
Her eyes had a blind quality to them; all of this seemed like facts she long ago accepted. No, for Victoria there was no love, no one she would risk.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm
Pan tilted his head, and brushed the back of his hand over her cheek, "There there, my beautiful Snow Princess, there is more kinds of love that you might imagine." He grinned, "And do not the elegant and noble wolves kill to survive? It is the same." He said, "You kiss a wolf, and you'll get your face bitten off, but you respect and befriend one, then you have a very loyal friend and love indeed." He said, jumping off backwards and piping on his pipes, "Come, Lady, do not frown so, it makes my heart weep."  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:30 pm
Victoria chuckled to herself quietly
I just bet it does she thought, but replied
“That is a lovely answer, but quite honestly, I would like to keep all my body parts in place.” She quietly placed her feet one in front of another, making her walk a sort of dance, and though she wouldn’t admit it, Victoria was trying not to fall flat on her face. It’s never a good feeling for a strange person, or spirit to laugh at you. In the distance she made out Artemis’ grave, but didn’t want to extend an invitation to someone she didn’t quite know. Liraea would kill her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:00 pm
Pan grinned, watching the lady walking, and took up a lovely waltz that perfectly fit with her steps. He leapt off his stone wall gracefully and pranced around her, spinning and piping happily. "Would you like to join me in visiting an old friend?" He asked, "She almost always has some sort of treat about her person." He said, taking up his song once more.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 pm
Victoria smiled, making it meet her eyes.
“That sounds lovely.”
In the back of her mind she was overly curious who that may be, a “friend” another spirit maybe, possibly his guardian... whatever they would be this would be most interesting, After all this spirit didn’t seem to be one of the more dangerous ones. The sound of his pipes were amazingly calming… there was something different about the way he played them. It made her smile.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff