I was hoping to rely on my computer for this, but I may have to restore it again... stare Soooo... Just to be safe.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/Taki980/blueguysprawledwithstaff.jpg
Name: Aquarius
Once Name: Loyd H. Francia
Height: 5'7"
Equipment: A metal stick, carries a few simple supplies in his backpack (First-aid, a little food, water, two books, matches, one malfunctioning gun.)
Power/Skills: Really good at remembering things he saw or read, can formulate plans effectively.
Bio: Before the plague, things were fine for Loyd, but most would agree with him. His family wasn't rich, but he was smart and passed a ton of his classes with A's. He was in college, ready to graduate in less than a year, when the plague hit. Now he has to find a way to survive, he has to find a way to end this.

They called me ;; Relyt Dier (ree-lite die-air)
But I am known as ;; Cheetah
I was born ;; Male
Seasons passed ;; 24
To whom my heart belongs ;; Relyt hasn't thought about love... much.
My life's calling ;; Panthera
The real me ;; Having been just about everything, Relyt is very optimestic and skilled. He is unsure of his true meaning, but he does know his lineage, and he does know that these beings will pay for their treachery. He is strong willed and full of spirit, not to mention charismatic.
The mirror will show ;; An orange-brown mangled mess of hair falls down to the shoulders of Relyt. This hair cover's his ears and wraps around his dark-skinned face, which carries two golden eyes and a set of large lips. His nose seems flat, but is smaller than most. He is muscular, especially his legs, and has a large chest with broad shoulders. His clothing is simple robes with sandles and carry a dark tone. He is tall with long legs, arms and fingers.
The things I have done ;; There is little Relyt has not done in life, he doesn't quite remember his parents, but was raised by an elder of sorts. He ran away at a young age when his little tribe was attacked. Since then he has taken up many professions, but has yet to choose the path he finds best suited for him. He was eventually captured in attempts of raiding a castle as a mercenary and is currently planning his escape from the barbaric games taking place.
What I can do ;; Speed and perscision are Relyt's main abilities, but along with those he has a knack of finding vitals. He carries the other panthera's hightened senses.
User ;; Link2000