Reply The Adventures of Pineapple Hero! *STILL OPEN*
Pineapple Hero - zOMG Chapter one

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pineapple Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageComments are loved! User Image

Pineapple Hero tales
Pineapple Hero did what she always did. She sat inside looking out the window day dreaming and drooling on herself. She was lost in the middle of the novel, 'The Lusty Scoundrel'.
"::Sigh:: ... Beresford... whee " Pineapple Hero sighed to herself still stuck in her day dream when...
BOOM!
" eek What the Hell?!" Pineapple Hero could hear a racket outside that sounded like laughter, crying and barking. Pineapple Hero marched over to the door with no doubt in her mind it was Koro and Tragic. She whipped the door open and saw Tragic chasing Koro, as a weird green light surrounded them.
"I'm gonna light your butt on fire Koro! twisted " Tragic said chasing Koro around the yard as Benny chased after them both barking.
"Pineapple Hero help me!! crying " Koro screamed out crying trying to get away as her bottom lit up a couple times.
"Thank Gaia it's always snowing neutral " Pineapple Hero said slowly approaching them. Tragic stopped and turned towards Pineapple Hero.
"What are you guys up to, I'm trying to finish reading... stare " Pineapple Hero could just picture Beresford right now...
"Playing Fire butt blaugh " Tragic said happily.
"Well it looks like one-sided fun there, Tragic." Pineapple Hero said pointing to a sobbing Koro.
"Well, we were playing Dodge the shurikens, but I always won neutral It's fun winning but I wanna throw stuff at Koro now."
"Wait, where did you guys get shurikens?? eek Are you guys going into Yen's secret loot spot again?" Pineapple Hero crossed her arms.
"Not this time. Yennon moved it and we haven't found it yet. But I have a suspicion it's in that cave Yennon sits in front of all day staring at us." They all looked behind them and Yennon could be seen staring right back with griffy on her lap.
"Anyway. Tragic where did you get that ring there?" Tragic held up her hand and on her finger was a red ring with a little foot on it.
"This? A nice lady gave it to me she called it Hots put or Hot puts. Koro got one too." Koro ran over and held up her hand that had a red ring with a shuriken on it.
"They look so cool surprised !" Pineapple Hero went to touch Tragic's ring when she slapped her hand back.
"HEY! scream Don't touch the merchandise stare " Sounding very much like Yennon, Tragic quickly hid her hand.
"Well, why the hell didn't I get one scream ?!" Pineapple Hero screamed rubbing her hand.
"The nice lady gave us bag fulls and told us to hand them out! blaugh " Koro said holding up a bag she got from nowhere.
"Koro! stare You agreed we wouldn't reveal we had more until Yennon lets us play with her Pretty Pretty Princess game! sad " Tragic said sadly. All of a sudden the ground began to shake a bit then it stopped.
"What was that? neutral " Pineapple Hero said looking to the mountains.
"Earthquake Earthquake! blaugh " Tragic said and as she opened her eyes her smile dropped.
"MONSTERS!!! scream " Koro screamed grabbing Tragic as they ran.
"HEY! You're my side kickm why are you saving her!? scream " Pineapple Hero tried to catch up.
The whole town was running to town hall. Pineapple Hero stopped to look back. Monsters could be seen jumping out of the trees and chasing helpless Gaians but as soon as they got toward town hall they would turn back.
Everyone ran inside and Pineapple Hero helped barricade the door.
"Ok Koro, Tragic?" Pineapple Hero turned around. Everyone Looked at each other for a moment.
"Hey dork, I think you forgot something." Yennon pointed out the window. Koro was laughing the waving and Tragic was pressing her face on the glass.
"What the hell!! scream " Pineapple Hero started ripping the barricade down when she noticed Koro helping her. "Koro!! What the hell is going on and why aren't I included!!!?? scream "
"I, Utena Tenjou, have let them in by opening this window! Vote for me!!"
"Why didn't anyone tell me sooner!? scream "
"Heh... we just like to see you struggle twisted " Yennon said petting Griffy.
"I would never make you struggle Pineapple Hero! I would only kick you out of town and take back the job that was wrongfully given to you." Utena slipped a 'Vote for Utena' button onto Pineapple Hero's chest.
"Miss Utena! Miss Utena!" Kimmy came running up in a hurry.
"Ugh! What is it, I'm campaigning over here stare " Utena said with her arm around Pineapple Hero.
"Kitten and I are waiting on your directions to get everyone out of this sticky situation! surprised " Kimmy said. Utena looked over and picked up a stick broke it in half and gave one to Kimmy and Kitten.
"Start fighting then." Utena said. They both went to the window and climbed out since the door was still partly barricaded. Everyone in the room began to talk.
"Mayor Candidate Utena is going to save us!" the towns people began to whisper.
"Yes, Yes, you have all heard right. I, Utena Tenjou, am here to save you! Unlike your Mayor Adie! mad " Utena pointed to this Large chair where Adie laid across it as Angel fed her grapes wrapped in ham.
"Yeah, why isn't Mayor Adie Helping us??" All the towns people began to whisper amongst them selves. Adie looked over and noticed everyone watching her.
"I'm just waiting for your plan to fail." Adie said picking up her mayor cane and putting on this large black willy wonka like hat.
"Ha! scream My plan wont fail! Then who will be Mayor!" Utena crossed her arms as Kimmy rushed back in from the window.
"Utena the plan isn't working! The stick has no effect on the monsters! gonk " Kimmy rushed to Utena's side.
"Well? 3nodding " Adie said standing up.
"Kitten is still out there! She is probably kicking a** and taking names! scream " Utena yelled to everyone.
"Miss Utena!!" Kitten pulled herself in from the window.
"Good work Kitten! How many have you killed?" Utena said
"None! They are stronger then we thought! The sticks have no effect!" Adie snickered in the background.
"What do we do Mayor Adie?" Pineapple Hero yelled. Adie Pulled off her hat and stuck her hand inside like she was going to pull a rabbit out.
"Magic Trick, Magic Trick! surprised " Koro and Tragic ran up really close to Adie. Adie pulled her hand out and it was covered in rings.
"Lame trick! scream " Tragic screamed. Adie stood up walking towards the window.
"Koro, Tragic, Would you like to accompany me?" Adie said to them as they both looked at each other and shrugged. They all went out the window. For a moment everyone just stared at each other, then they started to rip down the barricade to get outside. Utena pushed past everyone so she was the first out there.
"What the hell is that!? eek " Utena screamed out to everyone, as a huge purple rock stood right in front of City hall. Other then the rock everyone could see Adie's ninja like moves killing one after another of the dreaded monsters.
"Mayor Adie has saved us once again!" Angel screamed as they all began to cheer. Koro and Tragic could be seen by her side killing monsters with the same rings they were using to play with.
"Well I'm not going to stand here and let my side-kick take the credit!" Pineapple Hero said grabbing a ring from the bag. "Slash... I'm taking this one. Yennon?" Pineapple Hero held the bag up for her.
"Solar rays, now that sounds like rays of my awesomeness killing people twisted " They both ran down and jumped in by Adie's side. Soon all the towns people were donning rings and fighting.
"Miss Utena?" Kimmy said grabbing onto her arm.
"Kimmy, Kitten, let's go." Utena said walking over and grabbing the bag. They all grabed a ring and ran down to help.

~To be contiuned.

By QueenNanami and YennonCrow  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Woohoo

Koro & Tragic are the rockinest sidekicks ever blaugh

LmAo @ grapes wrapped in ham. do people do that? lol  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 pm
User Image

xd
I love it, I love, I love it.

And I loved the Pretty Pretty Princess reference.
I used to play that game all the time.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:57 am
User Image
Yay I have a stick! *holds up half stick proudly* xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:04 pm
I want to know what's happening in England! *wonders if she can steal that annoying boy's camera*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Airashii Kasumi
I want to know what's happening in England! *wonders if she can steal that annoying boy's camera*
Lol I do also D: XD I will write more no worries XD  

Pineapple Hero

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:23 am
bump!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:49 pm