Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:49 am
wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 am
Yes very firmly!, i actually poste here on my other account (we dont negotiate) how i belive one saved me from an Exploding Gas main.  

Three Mile Sprint

Ricette

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:33 am
I am not a believer but believe in angels. A lot of non Christians do I suppose. I see Raphael often, and while it may seem ridiculous, I have had others see him next to me. Fitting since I am into herbalism and wanna be a healer, eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:26 pm
i was praying at an altar and i felt an overwelming presence come over me  

Austin Shipp

The Beautiful jewel

5,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:52 pm
I believe there are presences around us all the time. Be it angels, people who ahve passe4d on and are angels. I believe that there is someone watching over us, especially children.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:54 am
The Beautiful jewel
I believe there are presences around us all the time. Be it angels, people who ahve passe4d on and are angels. I believe that there is someone watching over us, especially children.

children? o.o  

No place like 127 0 0 1

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:59 am
Ricette
I am not a believer but believe in angels. A lot of non Christians do I suppose. I see Raphael often, and while it may seem ridiculous, I have had others see him next to me. Fitting since I am into herbalism and wanna be a healer, eh?

thats nice. how did you end up seeing him? since you say youre not a believer, so you wouldnt pray or anything like that? o.o

i usually pray for st michaels help and see and sense a strong presence of him often >>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:21 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1
Ricette

thats nice. how did you end up seeing him? since you say youre not a believer, so you wouldnt pray or anything like that? o.o

i usually pray for st michaels help and see and sense a strong presence of him often >>
Well, its not only Christians who believe in such beings. To you, they appear to you when you pray, to some after meditation, and to others in times of need or times of affirmation, if thats the right word.  

Ricette

Frygate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Me and my cousin were watching my uncle climb this tree and he fell out. My cousin swore he saw an angel flip him over while he was falling. I think I saw something too. If he landed the other way he woulda died...

I've definetly felt the holy spirit's presence at deep times in prayer and worship, times with God. It's too powerful to be an angel.

I'm not sure I believe in guardian angels (If it says there are in the Bible, please tell me). I think it's just God.

I don't think you actually see angels tho. That would, like, confirm the Bible, making it not by faith.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:58 pm
Ricette
No place like 127 0 0 1
Ricette

Well, its not only Christians who believe in such beings. To you, they appear to you when you pray, to some after meditation, and to others in times of need or times of affirmation, if thats the right word.

You think it's something you're doing??? Not the angels??? I'm sure the angel just don't go, "Whoah!! That dude's meditating!!! I must go!!"  

Frygate

Orizion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 pm
I'm not sure if I've actually (physically) seen an angel, but I've seen and experienced the results of their presence. I'd really like to see Seraphim! Those angels are crazy/weird-looking!
Also, the bible supports the case of angels, including guardian angels. Behold!
Luke chapter 1

26In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. 28The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

29Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:41 pm
true story:

when i was about 3... my mom took me grocery shopping with her... well... she left me in the cart for a few moments as she went to get something. the cieling tiles in the store collapsed in the part she left me in... when she came to see if i was still alive or not.. there was a circle around me, where the tiles had not fallen. if you try and tell me there are no guardian angels.. i think i'd have to kick you in the nuts >>

there are gifts of the spirit.. i believe one of them is the ability to feel angelic and or demonic presences... I can feel them, but i think most christians can feel angelic presence, it's the demonic presence that most have trouble with...  

thrashmetaljunkie

Aquiella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:27 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
true story:

when i was about 3... my mom took me grocery shopping with her... well... she left me in the cart for a few moments as she went to get something. the cieling tiles in the store collapsed in the part she left me in... when she came to see if i was still alive or not.. there was a circle around me, where the tiles had not fallen. if you try and tell me there are no guardian angels.. i think i'd have to kick you in the nuts >>

there are gifts of the spirit.. i believe one of them is the ability to feel angelic and or demonic presences... I can feel them, but i think most christians can feel angelic presence, it's the demonic presence that most have trouble with...

I can "see" both angels and demons. Usually demons, when I need to know something is bad. Angels when I need spiritual affirmation that God is, infact, watching over me and keeping an eye on me.

I AM Christian, nondenominational. Raised that way all my life.

And, for those of you who don't know, the ability so see/feel angels and/or demons is a spiritual gift from God. It's called Discernment of Spirit.

It IS possible, I think, for nonchristians to have this ability, but I believe it is only so God can show them what the truth is. For those who should believe but refuse. It IS the Last Days, after all. ^w^ *can't wait to go Home*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 pm
The night in bible study that I decided to follow Jesus, I felt a presence in the room and hands on my shoulders.

It was a little strange, but totally not creepy or anything. I sort of had a feeling that it was God or someone sent by God.

I haven't had any kind of feeling like that since... it would be kind of cool for that to happen again.  

ShideKnight

Aquiella

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:38 pm
I think that happened to show you that you made the right choice.

I'm proud of you! You now have undeniable proof that His way is the right way. ^w^

Welcome to the family!! *huggles*

(PM me if you want to know anything, or to just chat! E3 )  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff