Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] A Safe Haven At Last (Múscail Joining RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:46 pm
User Image

After all that had happened to her over the past few weeks, Múscail was glad to see the deserts. A familiar place, at last! She'd spent some time in these deserts before, and it was a relief to finally find her way to them again. Only this time, heavy with cubs...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:51 pm
User Image

Kainda, with her long legs and keen senses, had scented water on one of her walks. The maned wolf had of course told her bonded. If a new spring was welling up in the desert from the Chione's underground branches...well, they wanted to know about it! However Kainda was detained at the Temple and King Muroki wandered alone to the place.

((Sending the king her way~))  

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 pm
Múscail felt safer already, in the clutches of the desert. But she could feel the need for water creeping upon her, so she tasted the air and followed it to the closest source of water... Only to find sand in it's place. For a long moment, she sat there, unsure of what to do now... When she remembered that water sometimes lurked underground...

Determined, she began to dig, although she wasn't at all suited for it. But it didn't take very long. The water had been right under the surface, and it burbled up into a small puddle that she could easily drink from.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 am
If Kainda had been right, this could one day mean another oasis might form between the Temple and the hunting grounds on the fertile banks of the Chione. Or at least there might be a spring. They could adjust the usual path to go past - a drink at a new spring would welcome respite for those dragging and carrying back large kills... Muroki mused on these things as he neared the place his wolf partner had named.

As he crested a dune, he spotted a pale grey lioness and while surprised, called a greeting. Friendly body language for now. He liked to hope that strangers were good creatures though he had no problem acting accordingly if they proved otherwise.

"Greetings!"  

Successful Edit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:35 pm
Múscail starter slightly at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, before she calmed down and looked up. The voice belonged to a rather handsome lion whose coat reminded her of the desert. Perhaps he was a part of the pride that lived in the area? She hoped so... She wasn't sure what she'd do if he wasn't friendly...

The lioness shook her head, banishing negative thoughts and giving Muroki a gentle smile.

"Well met and Blessed Be."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 pm
"May the sun shine upon you." He said in return, curious about her turn of phrase. Blessed Be? Not one he'd heard before but it's meaning was clear enough. A greeting-blessing. It only seemed right to offer one back.

"I'm the king of these lands, Muroki of the Dawnwalkers. I see you found where the new spring is bubbling under our sands, lady...?" He trailed off, inviting her to share her name in turn.  

Successful Edit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:51 pm
"Múscail. It's a pleasure to meet you, King Muroki," Múscail said, bowing respectfully and moving aside slightly. "Yes. And it's a good thing I found this spring. It has been a good while since my last drink. I dare say this spring saved me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:09 pm
"Likely it did, if you came from the direction behind you. You'd have missed the big string of the Oasis. No drink for a few days travel." He said. It was a harsh desert if you weren't used to it or didn't know the best paths. Scorching hot during the days, cold at night and dusty dry all the way. Not good for a female in her condition to be wandering out here, if she didn't have water, shade and cover.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Múscail. Where are you headed? "  

Successful Edit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:15 pm
"To be complete honest with you, King Muroki, I was headed for your pride. The feel of these lands... It reminds me of my own birth pride. There's magick in the air," Múscail said, nodding slightly. She needed to learn the lay of the land. But she supposed that could wait for a little while.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:25 pm
"The magic has always been strong here - the gods blessed this desert long ago and their temple is our home. Well we're happy to accept new members, if they are good creatures and are happy to live by our laws..." He said, offering a smile.  

Successful Edit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 pm
"I am glad to hear that. I can only hope my sister finds her way to this place as I did," Múscail replied, smiling in relief. A home... She could finally say she was home.  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games