Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
A matter of a broken Wii sensor bar and some candles(Sorted) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:40 am
Okay. So for some reason my Wii sensor bar isn't working, so I'm using candles instead. I'll let you know how it goes later... wink

After candle test one: Still not working. Either there's something different wrong with it or the candle thing is a load of bullshit.

After a trip to Nintendo's website: Oh, it wasn't a problem with the sensor bar, it was a problem with the Wii and the remotes that I've sorted now! Also, THE CANDLE TRICK WORKS! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:44 am
You could also use the plier trick.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:53 am
l-Kathulu-l
Wazzat? The candles aren't working...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 am
Super Cheesio
l-Kathulu-l
Wazzat? The candles aren't working...
Im not totally sure, you can just attach pliers with a washer at the end, look it up.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 am
Yay! Problem solved! Check the first post!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 am
Super Cheesio
You forgot to light the candles didnt you?  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:36 am
l-Kathulu-l
Super Cheesio
You forgot to light the candles didnt you?
NO! Read the first post! The sensor bar still works. It was a problem with the Wii and the remotes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 am
I miss the sensor bar..I get sick of the wireless one we had to buy because it chews through 4 friggin batteries......  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:33 pm
So, anyone wanna explain this candle trick to me? How can you use candles to fix a censer bar?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Bongardo
So, anyone wanna explain this candle trick to me? How can you use candles to fix a censer bar?

churroman13

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Bongardo
It doesn't fix the sensor bar, it works in place of one. You put them where the ends of the sensor bar would be. I forget how it works.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:47 pm
Meta_Fish
Bongardo
It doesn't fix the sensor bar, it works in place of one. You put them where the ends of the sensor bar would be. I forget how it works.
Fire gives off inferred light, just like the sensor bar does. The Wii remote tracks two dots in the sensor bar to calculate the Wii remotes position, so two candles can also be picked up by the Wii remote and used the same way.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:07 pm
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Fire gives off inferred light, just like the sensor bar does. The Wii remote tracks two dots in the sensor bar to calculate the Wii remotes position, so two candles can also be picked up by the Wii remote and used the same way.
Seroiusly? That is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:28 am
you can tell if a sensor bar is working by using a digital camera, cell phone camera, or something similar. if the sensor bar is working you should see several small light bulbs lit up on both sides. I checked this myself, I just can't remember how many bulbs there are. but it's like 3 or 4 on both sides.  

silve

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:19 am
LYK THIS LOL  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items