Reply Prayer Requests
Pray for Satan to change.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peacecorps333

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 pm
Pray for Satan to change and find his way back to God.
That he might become good again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:28 pm
i hate to say it, but unfortunately, satan will not return to God, despite prayer. the best we can hope for is that his end will come swiftly, so that his reign of evil will finally end. however, we can pray for those under satan's hold will somehow find their way back to God and come under his kingdom rather than satan's, which is hell  

Phantomboy411

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 pm
I have to agree with Phantomboy411. Prayer for Satan would just be wasted prayer. We should focus on the human beings that Satan has deceived. Satan has committed the unforgiveable sin. The sin where he is so caught up in sin that he has hardened his heart against God. No prayer will reach it. No remorse...any regret will be in vain, and only selfish regret because he realizes that he too will ultimately be destroyed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:31 am
-Yawn-
"Satan is evil, because he stood up to God and he spreads sin".
Such a wash, none of you know what type of character Satan is.  

Not Streetlight Fights

Xenu_guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 pm
peacecorps333
Pray for Satan to change and find his way back to God.
That he might become good again.

Here is the prayer you requested: In the name of Satan, ruler of Earth, the King of the world, the Chief of the Serfs, I command the forces of darkness to bestow their infernal power upon us. Save us, Lord Satan, from the treacherous and the violent. Oh Satan, Spirit of the Earth, God of Liberty, open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss by these names: Satan! Beelzebub! Leviathan! Asmodeus! Abaddon!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm
Hell isn't Satan's kingdom. It is also under God's control. Satan will burn in hell just like people. In hell, God's wrath will be poured upon everyone there mercilessly.  

OneWithDunamis

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 am
Oh my god, I'm sorry dear, but I lol'd. biggrin  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out