Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases
Love Pistols OVA [RELEASED AND SUBBED UPDATE APR19]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor count
  +1
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:00 am
There were Angels dining at the Ritz...

According to ANN, a Love Pistols OVA has just been approved and is in the works. Will add more info later, as well as a source link! *hides from, prying eyes of family members*

EDIT: according to the rumour, the OVA was advertised in a Japanese magazine. Will update this post with more info as soon as it's available smile

Source

EDIT2: We have an image of the ad in question, here you go!
User Image
It seems pretty legit to me. I'm eagerly anticipating it!
There is no release date yet, but I'll keep you updated!

EDIT3: Voice actors have been revealed. The OVA will star Hatano Wataru as Fujiwara Shiro and Sugita Tomozaku as Madarame Yonekuni. The OVA will be released this winter, and two episodes are planned.

Source: Ponytale in lalaparadise

EDIT4: Surprise, surprise, the release dates are pushed forwards. Episode one will be out on March 26th, and episode 2 will be out on June 25th.

...and a Nightingale sang in Berkeley Square

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:47 am
Oh, I did not like the artwork in that manga and the storyline left me confused. sad  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Erandir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:48 pm
Ah, I love that manga.
I'll be eagerly looking forward to the OVA.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:52 am
There were Angels dining at the Ritz...
I didn't like the artwork either, actually. The art in the ad is really nice though xD So I am also confused. We'll see how it is when it's released!

...and a Nightingale sang in Berkeley Square

User_2629207

Cioara

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:39 pm
Zomg! I'm so excited!!! This is the first I'd heard about them doing an OVA! I sat here squeeing for a good chunk of time in front of my younger sister's boyfriend XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 pm
OMG Thank yooouuuu!!!

I bought the entire collectiong recently, the manga store i usually go to is closing down so I got it for a rediculously low price xD The entire set for 35$.
I can't wait for the ova to be out on dvd T^T MUST. BUY.
I loved the art style, the story is hilarious xD and the characters go so well togehter. However, I do find it difficult some times to remember just who is related to who D<
BIG FAMILY, DIFERENT FATHERS AND MOTHERS!?

I'm so thankful theres a family-tree provided xDDDD

And now I must go back to the store and see what other great yaoi mangas are left and buy buy BUUYYYYY D<  

Mage_Almasy

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:27 pm
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Sex Pistols is an OVA?!!!!!!! Goody!! *fangirl squee* I love the manga. It was one of the first ones I ever read, so it holds a special place in my heart. This is the first I've heard of it being made into an OVA. I just wish it had more than two episodes. Oh well. I will have to keep and eye out for it on youtube.

edited by mod for pagestretching : also, requesting filesharing is not permitted on gaia.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:59 pm
Mage_Almasy
However, I do find it difficult some times to remember just who is related to who D<
BIG FAMILY, DIFERENT FATHERS AND MOTHERS!?

I'm so thankful theres a family-tree provided xDDDD
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Dude. Tell me about it. I saw the OVA and sort of thought it was cute and then I started reading the manga... I am so damn confused, man gonk

@Zelici: Well, we're actually not allowed to share files on Gaia at all, especially not mature content, but the OVA has been subbed by aarinfantasy and is up for download.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 am
Omg. Loooved the OVA. There were some random holes during which I was like "Wait... weren't they just... when did they get there?!" So I read the manga which cleared stuff up, but 'sides that, I loooved it.

:> Shiro is my favorite heart . In contrast, Norio is annoying as f*ck and needs to be disposted of >:I  
[News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games