July 9, 2010
The Short Story Writing Contest 2010 is up for another deadline extension. Questions? Comments? Statements? Manifestos? (Hopefully) stories to submit? Post them HERE.

April 13, 2010

The first annual March Extravaganza, which has been and in future years will most likely continue to be extended into April, is coming to a close in the next week or so. You can find it in the Mad Tea Party subforum; the Tea Room holds a dice rolling contest, the Rose Garden has a tektek competition, and the main thread (the Masquerade) has a quoting contest. The threads will close for judging and tallying on or around APRIL 20.

Also, just a reminder: Of course we love it when you donate directly to the guild account, but that money gets locked into the guild and can only be spent on new subforums or guild announcements, neither of which is very expensive. So we'd much prefer if you sent your donations in a trade to our guild mule, Ten Over Sixx, so we can use it for prizes and such-like.

That's all for now!

November 02, 2009

This is The Night Faery-- "Night" to most-- speaking as your new guild captain. As you know from the guild announcements she has sent out, Renkotsu Otaku has stepped down from her position and has hired me to fill it. I just wanted to make a general address to you all, to say that I'm very thankful to Renkotsu for her generous offer, and I'm hoping we can all keep this wonderful guild alive and well.

Oh! Also, some new RPs are under construction, as well as a guild contest. Stay tuned for more information!

That's about it for now... I'll update this again once I find something else to say. Over and out. <3

March 16th, 2009

Bankotsu Otaku here again! I've just changed the home page of the guild just to shake things up a bit. Let us know what you think of it!

And just for the record, we may be having a new guild contest coming up. The raffle will remain open during this time so anyone who has put their gold into that, won't lose it and will still have a chance later on to win a nice item. More info and the new guild contest to be posted!

Mata ne!

~~

January 21st, 2009

Bankotsu Otaku here! I apologize for not being on so much the past couple of weeks. My computer is indisposed at the moment and I am waiting for it to be fixed. For now, I'll be on every few days or so on a different computer. I will be active again in a month or so when the computer is alive and well.

Later, and hope there are some people still active out there!

~~

December 16th, 2008

Hello Everyone! A new vice captain here.

As you can see, power corrupts, so I decided to organize all the Guild Announcements into one big thread.

You can't post here, but this is where you'll find anything about the guild, any changes we decide to make.

Firstly, I'd like to point out that in the Queen's Ground we are holding a raffle. The prizes will be based on the number of tickets we sell, if we sell all five hundred. That means there will be a first thru fifth place prize, these prizes will not be cheap an EI, a monthly letter or two, rare items, things that come out of the Fortune Eggs.

Secondly, we will be making a large thread of internet and online Resources, if you all would like to contribute please PM your links to "Angel.Of.Melody" and she will collect them and send them to me to make a thread.

Fourthly, Happy Holidays Guys!

Do you Remember-
-A Reminder about the Guild Raffle.

~~

Change to a Raffle-
-The Raffle originally going to be just for Valentine's day is now becoming a Guild Raffle, March Letter included if all Raffle tickets are sold

~~

New guild Affiliate-
-The Roleplaying Guild found here Which is now a Harry Potter Guild.

~~

New Subforum-Mon Jan 07
-A new subforum called "What does it mean" has been added.

~~

Roleplay Forums-Sat Jan 05
-Don't forget about these forums.

~~

Grow the Guild- For not an Alice in Wonderland Guild
Invalid Annoucement.

~~

Newness-Posted Aug 16
-We have Subforums