Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 am
User Image

User Image
Today was quite the beautiful day! Sun shinning, birds singing. And the weather was nice, as well. Not to and not to cold. The perfect weather for roaming around the lands. Ame was still unfamiliar with much of his surroundings. So, he thought today might be a good day to start and get familiar. He had been around some, but not enough to know where anything was exactly.. And his memory problems only made it worse..

He was in the woods now. Watching his every step, as not to trip on anything. Being in just a place with many trees and plants could be tricky. Not only that, but you never know what kind of little critters could be wondering around. He didn't want to step on anything.. Or anyone.. Ew. Making his way through this place he managed to make his way to a river. It looked like it went on for miles and miles. Very beautiful. He thought he might be a little rest. He had been out and about all morning. It was already noon. Getting closer to the river, he took a sip of water. Just enough water to quench his thirst.

Looking around, and letting out a yawn. He decided to rest for a bit. He took refuge under a shaded tree right next to the water. His day could've probably been better with a little company. But one couldn't get what they always wanted.. Or could they. Something seemed to be coming his way.. Something so expected. A little green frog managed to jump his way to Ame. OoOoh! A frog!, Ame hadn't seen one in a while. But they always managed to make their way to him. Odd. Taking a closer look at his green little friend, it managed to jump at him. Letting out a small yelp, and a bit of a flail, Ame was not practically clinging to the tree. Until he realized his new friend now took his place on his back..

Letting out a little chuckle, he returned to his comfortable position. Looking around, and waiting for to happen. Or possibly just getting back to his short traveling day. Too bad for him, this was probably going to be the best moment of his day..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:06 pm
User ImageShe had been roaming for the better part of the morning. Thankful to have finally grown and no longer needing to be under the watchful eye of her adopted father. He was so boring and preached and preached all the time. She didn't understand all this talk of morals and dignity, she had plenty of dignity.

As always, her head was held high and her nose a little closer to the clouds than it should be, Aglaia took careful steps through the forest. She was nearing the river, she could hear the water rushing along through the trees. She smiled at the thought of cool water, her throat was dry.

Exiting the treeline that bordered the river, she stopped. Carefully looking both ways for anyone or anything that might cause harm to her if she exposed herself. In the distance, there seemed to be a soquili resting. Quietly, she watched him for a moment. He was a gorgeous stallion, her mind raced.

Snowy white mane and tail, elegant golden markings, and oh, wings. A split second of envy rushed through her. Both of her siblings were born with wings...and she...she was grounded. A coy smile crossed her lips as a plan unfolded.

Turning her head, acting as though she hadn't seen him, she began walking towards the river. Intentionally, she stepped on a branch or two to make a crisp cracking sound to draw attention.

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:37 pm
User Image

Ame never really payed any attention to his surroundings. Well, when it came to the sense of other people. He could pass someone and they'd be standing right next to him. It was just that sometimes he was so focused on something else, the other things around him don't catch his attention. Not to mention he could go into a daydreaming state any second.. He was a bit to handle, when it came to attention.. And intelligence.

Ame's began to nod off some.. His head would begin to slowly fall, but he would quickly catch himself. It probably wasn't wise to sleep out in the open, in a place like this. You never know who could be lurking around. But he couldn't seem to help it. The slight breeze blew his, somewhat odd bangs over his face.. And with the sound of crackling branches, he was suddenly awake. But he couldn't see a thing! All he could see was white.. stuff? OMG! I'M BLIND!! Was the first thing he thought.. It wouldn't be surprising if he'd someday wake up blind. But that wasn't the case today.

Slowly calming down, he shook his head about. Finally realizing it was just his mane covering his face. He felt a bit embarrassed. But lucky for him, no one really saw that.. Well, he thought anyway. Looking around, he couldn't see much. Until he spotted something.. Bright colors? It had to be someone else. She was a bit to far away for him to see her clearly. But by the way it was coming towards him, he knew it had to be someone else. Slowly getting up, he readied himself for the new company. Letting out a little stretch of his wings. To bad he didn't use them much.

Showing a kind and harmless smile. He made sure to let this new arrival know he would be no harm to them..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:11 pm
She hadn't seen his antics, she was trying her best to act as though she had not seen him yet. She slowly took a few more paces before looking in his direction.

When her eyes fell upon him again, she smiled as she caught his glance. She looked slightly to the side as if she had been embarassed. "I'm so sorry," she started with an almost childlike tone. "I hadn't realized someone was there."

Her head was ducked slightly so that she had to make an almost seductive look up to the stallion. "I, I hope I'm not intruding?" she paughsed for a moment, "I'm only passing, I won't be a bother." she tried her best to look like an innocent little filly. She found that stallions had a tendency to like the more...naive, girls.

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:34 pm
User Image

Ame just watched the mare as she didn't seem to notice him. But he couldn't tell, she was still to far away for him to even notice what her face looked like. But she wasn't charging at him or anything, so, it had to be good. Right? And to top it all off, she had a very nice voice. She didn't sound like someone to be alarmed about. But then again, Ame was very naive and oblivious. He wouldn't be able to tell someone good from someone bad.. Unless they were to intentionally hurt him, and it was obviously seen.

Another thing about Ame.. When it came to girls.. He knew nothing. He couldn't tell when they liked someone, more so him. He couldn't even tell if he liked someone. It was just something that never crossed his mind. Love? He new nothing of it. Sure, his parents had to have loved each other to have him. But he wasn't much around his parents. And his childlike mind and thoughts.. Didn't seem quite mature enough to understand the concept of such a complicated thing. I mean, sometimes even adults couldn't understand that. How could he?

But that was something he had to deal with later. Now he had to deal with his new company. His smile stayed planted on his face. He always liked company, and meeting new Soquili. Especially when he had just spent the morning all alone. And she was certainly not intruding or bothering him.

"Oh! No bother at all. Company his always nice." He nodded. Sometimes he could be a bit charming.. And he didn't even know it. "I'm Ame.. What's your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 pm
"My pleasure, Ame." She smiled and lowered the front half of her body in a 'humble' greeting. "I'm Aglaia."

She continued to look over the stallion, he seemed pleasant enough...though, he did seem a bit naive. She wondered, would this stallion be a good toy? She continued on in her testing.

"I'm glad to see I haven't bothered you," she lifted her head and looked over to him, a smile crossing her face that seemed almost..teasing. "Might I inquire as to if such a handsome stallion is here alone?" She looked around to see if anyone was with him, "Surely...surely you have a mate in these parts?

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image
Aglaia.. What an interesting name. Though, he had met a few with odd names. And watching the mare, he still didn't get the feeling that she was any danger to him. She seemed rather kind. Then again, he hadn't met anyone that was deceptive. He had only met, the more, kind of Soq. And thinking that someone like Aglaia was anything other then kind was blasphemy!.. Heh. Ame has much to learn..

Hearing her speak, he nodded. And as she looked around, so did he. He had no idea why she would think he had a mate, only because he was "handsome". He hadn't even met anyone that interested him in that way... He wouldn't even know if he liked someone in that way. All he knew was the love called friendship and family. Not very hard to see why either.. He was to naive to even know what love would even mean with a mare. So, he just giggled at her remake..

"No, no, no.. Not mare.." He smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Perfect. Handsome -and- single. She smiled brightly. The smile came more from the ideas in her head than the fact that she was trying her best to come off as friendly and pleasant.

"Well, then today is my lucky day." she said softly, but with a ... seductive under note to her voice.

"I was just taking a walk and wanted to stop for some water..." she paused for a moment before looking back to Ame, "Perhaps you'd like to walk with me?" she tried to coax.

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image
Today was his lucky day..? He had no idea what she meant by that.. But he'd only take it as something good. I mean, aren't lucky days good? But whether her smiled showed kindness, or hid destruction. He would never know. Some might think Aglaia were kind. Others might be a little suspicious of her. But in Ames mind, she was all good. Everyone was good, unless they showed some sort of revolting nature. And he had yet to see any in her! Then again, what would an oblivious stallion know.?

But before you knew it, he was offered to walk with her. And of course he wouldn't deny her. He was all for company and making new friends... He had also taken a walk with someone else before. It was quite pleasant, and he rather enjoyed her company. So why would this walk be any different? How could it? He was flooded back to moments at the beach, when he walked with said filly. He seemed much smarter when he was around her company. Only if that switch would've clicked on this encounter..

"A walk?! I'd love to go for a walk. I've always enjoyed those." He nodded.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:29 pm
She again looked over the light colored stallion, she could only imagine how much more beautiful it made her look to have a stallion with such looks at her side. She could only hope that they crossed paths with...lesser, unfortunate soquili. She preened a bit before taking her first step.

"I haven't anywhere specific to go. Sometimes, sometimes I just like to wander." she casually spoke.

It was rare that Aglaia addressed anyone in a polite tone. It was even more rare that she found one that she thought comparable to her own beauty. This stallion would give her a run. He didn't seem to...knowledge-able, but no one ever said one had to be good looking and sensible.

"Well, Ame." she turned her head as she began a steady walking pace, her tail held high to keep from dragging too much of it in the dirt below. "Tell me about yourself." she inquired.

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image
"Wondering is fun." He nodded.

Ame had no concern to who was around him. He didn't mind if others thought they were odd, or ugly.. He was never to judge someone by looks. If that wasn't obvious enough. He judged others on personality. If you seem nice. You have to be nice. If you're mean, then you're mean. But he never thought looks could tell something like that. And even though looks can't always tell you who maybe good or bad. Sometimes you could tell. And he could tell anything.

Keeping his attention on Aglaia, she spoke. She wanted to know about him. He didn't have much to say. He didn't even know what to say. He had a sister and a brother? He was just out wondering to get used to things? Taking walks reminded him of his friend? What should he say? He looked to the floor for a moment. Trying to think of something to say, trying to pick something. His tail dragged on the ground, as he didn't mind getting dirty.. Living in the wilderness, you're bound to get dirty. Looking back at the mare.. He just decided to answer he with another question..

"Umm, what do you want to know?" He nervously smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:11 pm
She offered a hollow smile to the stallion, "It is," she lied through her teeth. "From time to time I just like to see what's out there...." she looked over to Ame and pursed her lips for a split second, "Today was a good day for it, it looks like." she turned away and continued to walk.

She was a michevious little thing. Of her siblings, she was the worst it seemed, perhaps not outright, but she'd lie to anyone to get what she wanted. "Don't look so nervous, Ame." she laughed, "it's just friendly conversation." she offered him. If only he knew her intentions. She, of course, would have to test this stallion to see just what she could get away with. But, subtlty worked wonders.

She tilted her head as if she were thinking, "I don't really know." she again looked over to him, observing his reactions and facial expressions. "What do you like to do? Where are you from...do you have family?...." her voice trailed off after suggesting a few topics to choose from.

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image
Ame nodded in agreement to what Aglaia was saying. Ame liked to wonder around. And was just now trying to get used to his surroundings. Wondering was good for that. And couldn't really get lost, as you're not heading in any particular direction. It was something perfect for him. As he could get easily lost any second. He really had no sense of direction at all.. And the thought of flying to find his way would probably be the last thing to cross his mind. He's a bit slow.. What can ya say..?

He watched the mare and smiled as she told him not to be so nervous. But he got nervous all the time. Over anything. But it was usually things he didn't need to be nervous about.. And wasn't nervous over things he probably should be. Like this pretty mare. But of course, his kind little heart could not see past her very warmhearted mask. Oh well. Lessons learned the hard way when it comes to him.

Listening to her topics.. He could've easily chosen any of them. But he had to figure out which one might be more interesting for her to hear. What did he like to do? Wonder, meet new Soq.. Unknowingly get into trouble. Where was he from.. He probably couldn't even remember that if he wanted to. And family. Well of course he did! His parents and two siblings. Not to mention grandparents he didn't know, and also a few aunts and uncles he also didn't know. Which would be most interesting to answer? Eh, family it is.

"Well of course I have family!" He nodded. "But I only know of my parents, brother and sister." He smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 am
She listened and nodded her head as she answered. To give them something in common, she replied, "I have a brother and sister too.....they both have wings like you do." She was secretly envious of that fact. Her siblings both taunted her about being the only child grounded like their mother, it left a bitter taste in her mouth.

Keeping at her pace, her eyes continued to survey their surroundings in case anything approached them. The wheels in her mind continued to turn, she was sure this stallion would be a good fit for her...for a while.

"Do you travel alone, often?" she inquired. She still found it hard to believe that a stallion of such looks wouldn't have a mare at his side. But, that made it all the easier to keep him at her side for now. That would show her siblings. She might not have wings, but she could still surround herself by the beautiful Soquili of the lands. "I find myself alone quite often, I can't say that I like it...." she looked over to the stallion. "Perhaps we could travel together for a bit?"

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image
Ame was the only one of his siblings that had wings.. an exact replica of his mothers. He had no idea if any of his other siblings felt any sort of envy towards them. They had never told him anything of the sort. And he surely never rubbed it in their faces. His naive mind wouldn't dare let him. Though, his sister sure liked to mess around with him.. But that was only because it was easy to do. It was something that couldn't be helped. Ame himself, however, didn't feel much envy. He admired different features from other Soq.. But never felt any sort of jealousy.. It just didn't fit him.

"I wouldn't mind some company while traveling." He smiled.

It was true that he traveled alone.. A lot.. Or everyday. He didn't have a traveling partner of any sort. Sure, he met random Soq now and them. Maybe a little walk here and there, but never more then an afternoon, morning, or day. He wasn't one to walk away from other Soq. He liked company, and when offered who could decline? Surely not him. It only brought out his obvious oblivious nature. Agreeing to travel with someone he didn't even know, was a bit dumb.. And probably not one of the smartest things to do.. But what could a a sweet mare do to him? Nothing? That's almost believable.. But I wouldn't hold my breath to try and prove it...

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff