Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox Forum~
Members welcomes (please visit and post here first) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome all Members new and old!

And Welcome to the Everything guild!!
I'm your host and the Original Guild Captain Jessybelldove. (Code name) and Catherine (Real name) But I would edure the name Jessy or JBD if you don't mind.
People who know me in real life can call me Cat or what not and people who know me as Lilac Kitty may call me Lilac or Kitty.
I co-host this guild with QueenRobina and help rule this guild with that equal presence. If there is any changes in the guild, it would be me making them. If you have problems, contact me or QueenRobina. (Though I'm older so be wary of that.)
Anywhom enough with names!

With everyone entering I've been excited in meeting new people who have varied interests and will make their individual difference to the guild. So because it's a bit too much to ask to post regularly and remain keeping an interest in the guild, here is one way to help us all out dearly-

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE- JUST LEEEEEAVE!

Thank you.

Fill out this form to let people know a tad about you
(delete bracketed info)
Your chosen name in this guild-(what you wish to be called here.)
Your background history-(don't worry about your mental illness, just say about pets and family ect)
Your varied interests-(what would you want to do here?)
Your zodiac sign-(To help me know a bit more about you)
Cats, dogs, fish, or rabbits?- (if you like all three, just say which you would keep as a pet preferrably.)

Thank you all for reading and I hope to meet you all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 am
Your chosen name in this guild- JBD, Jessy, Jessybelldove, Cath, Lilac, Lilac Kitty, Kitty, lots of names :] But JBD is desired.
Your background history- Have a cat called Charlie since Tanya ran off to some other family ¬.¬ :] I have quite a big family, having being the youngest of my full blooded family and older than my half siblings. I have a sister (oldest named Theresa) three brothers (order being Ian then Jonathan then Anthony who is my twin brother also) My half siblings in oldest to youngest order is my sister Aurora then Calab then Cormack.
I'm the age of over 16 and under 20 (I'm not sure if I would say my actual age but yeah) and I have many opinionated ideas.
Your varied interests- I'm into Art, Story writing, facts, debates which I would know I will win in... Astrology, and other things...
Your zodiac sign- Leo.
Cats, dogs, fish, or rabbits?- Cat

Jessybelldove

queenrobina
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:56 am
Hi ^ ^ im Hannah the captin of the guild (sometimes jessybelldove is when im too lazy razz ) if have any suggestions for the guild or maybe just need some help you can pm me ^ ^ i  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:03 am
Hi! call me Dai (pronounced as die!!)
background history- xxx im the unknown girl from the unknown land... ninja
varied interests- art, others unknown xxx neutral
zodiac sign- sagittarius...
Cats, dogs, fish, or rabbits?- haaa.. hamsters.. 4laugh

THANKS FOR THE INVITE!!! JBD (>^o^)>

EDIT:
other interests: (just realized seconds ago)
I want to kill
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:23 am
O.o well you can call me shadowdragon, or shadow
Um i have 2 older brothers, i'm the youngest. I'm the only one out of the kids that's actually trying to make an effort with college. 21, majoring in Visual art and Design, work part time for Staples.
Varied interests? um roleplaying, annoying Jessy's 8-ball, destroying Pat, and possibly Dai... poisoning Jin's candy... um that is if you invited these people ...
I am a Gemini... May 29th...
Dogs, we had one, had to put her to sleep... now it's just lonely around here...

O.o *turns around to leave* do do do...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:19 pm
Heya, I'm Jin. Other names not needed, or I don't really care about. ^>w>^

My background: I'm the second youngest of four and an older twin. Oldest brother separated from me by almost 7 years, older sister by about three, and twin by.... uh.... about 10 minutes. Just turned 17 not that long ago, huzzah huzzah. I'm one of the main artists for a club in my school, which is full of Asians just to let you know. ;D
And yes, I'm Asian. Half Pilipino, half Chinese. I act more Pilipino than anything else, so my friends at school call me a fob.

Varied interests: I draw a lot. Well... yeah. My twin sister and I both draw, so then we share a dA account. I also like to RP, cause chaos, listen to music, cause chaos while listening to music, eat, and..... sleep. Yeah. I'm not up for taking any art commissions unless it comes with a bribe, so please don't ask. I'm a lazy dumbass.

I'm a Capricorn in the western zodiac, and a Metal Ram in the eastern.

And I prefer dogs. Mine right now is practically a little sister to me. |D

*tackles Shadow before he leaves, then runs off* >D  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:54 pm
O.o *kicks Jin in the stomach* you should add my DA

http://nickch87.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:53 pm
hey ppl ^^ i'm err.... pat ^^ whats up >.>  

Mr pat-pie

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
*tackles Pat* FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND POST A LITTLE THING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DID! *coughs* if you can... or want or... idk... *goes back to writing a song* yes yes... i play the piano too so shoosh you...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 pm
*throws a drumstick* I'M WATCHING YOU, SHADOW! O:  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

X Mr Men X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:37 am
Your chosen name in this guild- Ethan
Your background history- Hmm I'm an only child, I'm 17, I'm from the UK and I study I.T and media in six form.
Your varied interests- Being random mrgreen
Your zodiac sign- Leo
Cats, dogs, fish, or rabbits? Cats ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:29 am
Jin!! I have a twin brother biggrin Oh wait... you know that .,. *hugs Dai back* ^^  

Jessybelldove

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:23 pm
oh yea shadow.. i forgot to add... I AM ABOVE THE LAW(and among other things) AS WELL *flies away*

Your chosen name in this guild- pat >.>
Your background history- 17, two sisters one thats going to have a bady, and i caused mental pain to more ppl then i can count
Your varied interests- internet, manga, video games, eatting takeout, shooting(anything with anything) ,riding my bike, and football
Your zodiac sign- gemini, june
Cats, dogs, fish, or rabbits?- dogs my fav. is the wolfdog  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:22 am
*talking to myself*
haha...nice!!...

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:01 pm
W00T xd  
Chatterbox Forum~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]