Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Main Forum
Finding Hidan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Mademoiselle Violette

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:28 pm
Anime/Manga/Naruto/Finding Hidan/Romance/Horror/PG-13/Hidan/Shikamaru

Chapter 1: Digging A Hole To The Underworld

Mitsuko treaded carefully on the path towards the nursery. The hairs on her neck were prickling and her heart skipped beats but there was nothing to be afraid of here. Her clan owned this forest and only members of the clan could enter it. Why should she be afraid? She shook her head, hoping that the sudden movement would make her feel less awkward in such a familiar place.

The wind picked up and stopped her in her tracks. She covered her face as a blanket of dead leaves from last year blew up into the wind. Some leaves and twigs got caught in her long black hair but she didn't try to pick them out, she didn't notice them. She was too busy staring at the pile of rocks a little ways off the road when the wind died down.

She hadn't even noticed she had came near it until now. This pile of large rocks sitting in the middle of a large forest with flat ground. Mitsuko couldn't help to not be curious. When she was younger, she would often come out here and sit on the rocks to think or just relax. Occasionally, she would hear a faint whisper in the wind and she would talk to it, not able to understand what it would say in reply. But, now that she has grown up, she just sits and listens.

She adjusted the pack over her shoulder. The fawns could wait awhile longer for her. Mitsuko climbed up the small hill of rocks and sat down on the very top boulder. She felt bigger now compared to when she would sit there as a child. The ground was much closer and she didn't feel like a queen anymore, just the girl that looked after the nursery in the Northern part of the forest. She closed her eyes and began to think of all the possible reasons why the rocks were here, as she had always done when she would visit this place.

Maybe it was the ruins of an old house? She shook her head. Who would spend the time to take apart a house and set all of the pieces in a nice pile in the forest rather than using it to make a new house? Could it be that the pile of rubble was some kind of shrine? Why weren't there any candles or names written? She felt the urge to get up off the rock and look around but she resisted. Something was watching her every move, waiting to catch her off guard.

An eerie feeling swept through her body when the last idea that she could ever think of came to mind. What if, this pile of rocks that she was sitting on so calmly... What if it was a burial ground for someone stripped of all humane honor? Someone just killed and tossed into a hole and covered with boulders. She shivered and sat up straight, opening her eyes. Could that be why? She had never thought of that one before.

How then could she hear the faint whisper in the wind when she sat on the rocks and nowhere else in the forest? There was a secret to this pile of rubble. Ignorant of the forest watching her, she leaped off the rocks and sat her pack down on the ground by the road. Now, she was strong enough to lift the rocks and unearth the mystery that is the pile of rocks.

Standing before it, she stretched her arms out and up, warming up to lifting the boulders. She decided this will be her project that no one knew about. Every day that she comes out to feed the fawns, she shall pick up and move a couple of stones. As much as she wanted to throw all the rocks out of the hole, she couldn't. It would take more than a day and her absence would be suspicious. She had to get back before the afternoon and had completed the known task at hand.

The rocks were heavy but Mitsuko focused her energy on each rock, somehow making it lighter by a little amount. She had moved five large rocks as big as her teen-age torso before she decided to complete her chore and head on home in time for lunch. Tomorrow, she shall come back and work on the pile again. She was determined to find the voice of the faint whisper.

Each day, she would work on moving a couple of rocks before going to the nursery to feed the innocent little fawns. It seemed like the hole was fathomless and she would soon unearth the center of the world. She now had to jump in the hole to get any rocks out. Was this task really going too far? What if someone from her clan found out what she was doing? Would she get in trouble? She hoped not. Only she and the forest knew what she was doing. The wind whispered it to anyone who listened. The fawns had heard the rumors and now everytime she feeds them, they give her a look with their eyes as if they were telling her to leave that accursed place alone.

She could tell she was getting closer as the faint whisper grew louder to a low voice. A moan like a ghost. She wasn't afraid. Something was still alive there. She quickly threw rocks out of the way, tossing them up over the edge of the large hole. She began to find black cloth, torn up and scattered everywhere in between the rocks.

Was there mud under the rocks? Her foot had stepped on something soft but she didn't bother to check as she examined the cloth in her fingers. Her studies were interrupted by a muffled noise.

"Hello?" she asked anxiously as she looked around and then up to the top of the hole. She noticed the sun had moved and was no longer providing direct light into the hole. It was a little late in the afternoon, signaling for her to hurry up and get back home. Mitsuko started for the dirt wall to climb up it when someone called out for her.

"Girl!" it shouted from the rocks that she had just left. It was a loud voice but it wasn't very clear. Mitsuko supposed that's what the voice meant to say but nonetheless, it called out to her.

"Who's there?" she turned and gazed over her workspace in the pit. It was hard to see anything now that it was getting darker.

"Hel... Plaz..." it seemed to be struggling to talk to her.

Mitsuko squinted as she whispered what the voice said to her. "Hel. Plaz. Helplaz. Help lass? Help please?"

"Hep! Pliz!" it shouted, frustrated.

Mitsuko rushed forward, a habit after working for one of the ladies in the village for a short while. The woman would shout for her and Mitsuko had to run to get there in time before the woman got angry, which was everytime.

She fell down on her knees to stare into a set of gray eyes. She uttered a squeal but she couldn't move. She was enchanted by her discovery. The gray eyes were surrounded by dried blood and tears, she had never seen such emotion in someone's eyes before. So full of pain and loneliness.

"Get meh out uf here," it begged, staring back at her with its sad eyes.

Mitsuko swallowed hard and began to remove the stones surrounding the eyes. She didn't know what she was going to do when she could free this person nor what her excuse would be for being late for lunch. This person needed help, surely her father would understand.

She gasped when she had removed most of the stone to find a severed head, belonging to the gray eyes. Their white hair was slicked back and stained with blood, turned to a pink tint. The face was disfigured slightly, you could tell there was something wrong with it through all of the blood.

"Thank Jashin that you found me, I thought I would be in this hell forever," the head said as it gazed at her with gratefulness.

Mitsuko only gazed back, mouth agape.

"Well, girl! What's your name? You saved me after all, I should at least know your name," it demanded.

"Nara Mitsuko, at your service," she replied, eyes still wide. This horror she uncovered in the pit, this was it.

"Mitsuko, huh? Nara is it?" she watched as the face twisted from kind and pleasant into anger, "You wouldn't happen to know a heathen named Shikamaru would you?"

Her heart leaped in her throat. What did this head have against Shikamaru? The head couldn't do much as of now. It wouldn't do much harm to say yes, would it? "Shikamaru is my father."

Suddenly, the head bursted into laughter that echoed through the pit and throughout the forest. When it regained its cool, it smirked and looked at her again. "How ironic! He buried me here and then his daughter comes and digs me up! What a gag!" It laughed again and scared Mitsuko.

"My father buried you here?" Mitsuko asked it when it had calmed down again. "What is your name?"

"Name's Hidan. Shikamaru led me here and blew me to bits before burying me here after I killed his friend. Damn! This hurts," Hidan's face twisted with agony, "Could you help me out, Mitsuko?"

"Are you still wanting to take revenge on my father?" she asked him, concerned of her father's safety.

"Well duh! That son of a b***h blew me up and left me here for who knows how long. Who wouldn't want to kill somebody after doing that?"

"You got your just desserts for killing Asuma-sensei," a voice said and both Mitsuko and Hidan stared up in horror at the figure up above.

The shadow's short hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail in the back of his head and looked down upon the two as he flicked his cigarette, the ashes fluttering towards the ground.

"Papa!" Mitsuko shouted, surprised.

"You!" Hidan followed her exclamation.

"Mitsuko, get up here," Shikamaru ordered, blowing smoke into the sun light and tossing his head to motion for her.

She lowered her head in shame and climbed up the dirt wall. Her father was so cool as he took a drag from his cigarette, waiting for her. The whole clan admired him. Now she disappointed him. When she arrived by his side, neither of them made eye contact. She faced him with her head bowed as he stared down at the helpless head in the pit.

"It's funny. I was your god when I judged you and punished you for your sin. Then my daughter becomes your savior and uncovers you, exposing your stupid mug to the world that had forgotten you for so long. You're absolutely unrecognizable."

"Thanks to you!" Hidan shouted up to him angrily.

"I won't cover you with rocks this time. I'll allow you to see the light of day and suffer the darkest of nights. Birds shall poop on you and maybe some brave animal will come down and feast off of your helpless limbs," Shikamaru tossed his cigarette into the pit and turned to his shameful daughter, "Mitsuko, you should have asked about the rocks before you went and removed them. I would have told you willingly."

"I am sorry, Papa. I was curious and I felt like I had to do it," she stared down at the ground and looked in the corner of her eye at Hidan. She was so embarrassed in front of him. Then again, he was the one whose body parts were scattered everywhere. She couldn't imagine everything he was feeling now.

"I won't punish you. I can understand where you are coming from. You can keep your duty as Northern nursery caretaker but you cannot come to this hole anymore, okay?"

Mitsuko took one last glance at Hidan as he stared up at her, waiting for something. "Yes, sir," she replied, taking her eyes off of the head.

"Now go finish your chores, I will meet you back at the house," Shikamaru smiled and patted his daughter's head. She finally made eye contact with him and smiled back. He wasn't mad with her at all. With that in mind, she ran off happily to the nursery, totally forgetting about Hidan in the pit.

Shikamaru turned to the pit and lit another cigarette. "My wife named her Mitsuko because she gave us a light in dark times. Even when my wife died shortly after giving birth, Mitsuko still supplied that light we needed to get through my wife's death. She'll help anyone in need without thinking twice. Any clan, any organization, she doesn't see the harm in it. I won't let you use her and harm her like you did Asuma-sensei; Mitsuko is too precious to me," he took a drag and waited for his words to soak into Hidan.

Hidan's eyes were full of anger towards his jailer, he hardly paid attention to anything Shikamaru said although he heard every word.

"I suppose you want to hear about what has happened while you were gone," Shikamaru blew a long puff of smoke into the air and stared back down at Hidan, "We destroyed the Akatsuki. What was left of them, disbanded and became loyal citizens to some lucky countries. Mitsuko will never have to live in fear again."

Hidan looked away from Shikamaru, disappointed that his organization was no more. When he looked back, Shikamaru was gone. He was left alone in the pit of the Underworld, yet again. Forever. There was no god. No Jashin. It was all a lie. All the people he had killed, the reason why he was in the pit, all for nothing. He was nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 pm
I like what I read so far, I'll get to reading more later on. You're very descriptive, I like that.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Mademoiselle Violette

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:08 pm
BB Rue Ryuzaki
I like what I read so far, I'll get to reading more later on. You're very descriptive, I like that.

Wow, thanks! I usually don't describe as much but I had the vision of the beginning and I could describe it real well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:38 pm
Chapter 2: Atonement and Forgiveness

The next day, as Mitsuko was walking back from the nursery, she heard Hidan call out for her. She felt very sorry for him but then she remembered what her father had told her the night before about why he was in the pit.

Hidan had killed her father's sensei, Asuma. That was a good reason to put him in this hole. Shikamaru explained to her that Hidan was immortal. His body could be taken apart and he'd still be alive. Hidan didn't need help out of the hole. After hearing what her father had to say, she decided Hidan needed help out of his old habits, not out the pit. But she didn't know how to do it without her father finding out.

"Mitsuko, is that you?" he called to her as she stood on the path away from the hole.

"Yes, Hidan. I am not allowed to be here right now so make it quick," she said haughtily.

"I have no purpose anymore. Akatsuki is done for and I'm stuck in this hole. I want to die," Mitsuko's heart dropped when Hidan confessed. "Please Mitsuki, I need to talk to your father."

"I'll see what I can do," Mitsuko gazed down at her feet. She had never heard anyone say that they wanted to die, it scared her. "But Hidan, there has to be a purpose. No matter how long you live, a new opportunity comes your way. Surely there is something you would like to accomplish?"

"No, there is nothing left for me in this world."

Mitsuko couldn't stand it. Was he crazy? She had to knock some sense into him. She stood on the edge of the pit, her toes hanging over the edge. She stared down at him, her eyes full of tears as Hadin stared up at her, confused and surprised.

"I uncovered you so that you could have a chance in this world! You could at least show some appreciation! There is a big world out there while you sit in this hole, wishing you were dead! There's more to it than this forest, Hidan," she wiped her eyes with her sleeve and bit her quivering bottom lip, "Then again, I'm one to talk," she chuckled. She had never been outside of Konoha before. The village and this forest was all she knew.

Hidan was hurt. Mitsuko had made a point. There was still the whole world he had yet to travel and there could be something he could do. Plus, he wasn't being very appreciative towards this girl. He valued her for feeling his pains and helping him, yet he laid there, wishing he was dead.

"Just go get your father, please," he said, lowering his gaze from her.

Shikamaru arrived without Mitsuko, as Hidan expected. The man squatted on the edge of the pit and stared down at the head in the depths of the earth.

"Mitsuko begged me to come here and talk to you, so what did you want?" he asked gruffly.

Hidan was surprised that the girl begged her father for him. "At first, I wanted to die. That's when your daughter convinced me that there was more to this life inside this hole. To make it short, I want to get out of here and start a new life."

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow, "How should I know that you won't kill again?"

"My power is eternal but, I promise that I won't use my power to kill again. I have no reason to anymore."

"I want you to apologize for killing Asuma-sensei and beg for my forgiveness in front of the whole village. If you can do that, I will allow Mitsuko to help you get back on your feet. She seems to have taken a liking to you," Shikamaru smirked.

Hidan was speechless. He thought that Shikamaru would turn him down and leave but he was allowing him a second chance. "I'll do it," he replied, glad that he was given this opportunity. Mitsuko was so right.

"I'll get things set up and I'll send Mitsuko to get you," with that, Shikarmaru leaped up into the trees and disappeared.

"What is there left to like about me?" Hidan asked himself outloud with a calm face.

Mitsuko approached the plaza, carrying Hidan's head in her arms. He did not like it one bit and had grumbled to himself the whole trip from the forest to the village. Having to be carried by a girl, pressed against her chest; it was humiliating for Hidan.

He stared out at the crowd and could feel the grudges against him. A lot of people wore angry faces while some cried and others showed no emotion at all. It made Hidan irritated.

Shikamaru stepped forward from his place by the Hokage. Surprisingly, he wasn't smoking a cigarette at the time. He didn't make eye contact with Hidan, instead, he was gazing at his daughter, asking her if she was making the right decision. He came up beside her and turned to meet the crowd. "This is Hidan, the man who killed my sensei, Asuma Sarutobi. My daughter found him where I buried him and she wished to help him. All he asks for is your forgiveness, my forgiveness," her father announced to the crowd.

"I am sorry for killing Asuma Sarutobi," Hidan followed Shikamaru in the speech. He did not feel the least bit sincere about it but tried to make it sound convincing. He wanted out of that hell hole.

The crowd was silent for the longest time until the Hokage nodded and raised his hand, signaling for everyone to depart.

As the crowd dispersed and the Hokage left, Shikamaru lit a cigarette and took a long drag. He seemed distressed and Mitsuko was worried.

"Well, dad?" she chimed as she held to severed head in her hands.

"The Hokage forgives him but Hidan will have to earn my forgiveness. There will still be hatred towards him with some of the villagers. He can stay with us, if he likes and you can fix him up. He's not my problem," he told her before he began to walk away.

Mitsuko looked down at Hidan's silver, slicked back hair with a sad look in her face. "Well, Hidan? How about you?" she asked him.

He gazed out at the village landscape, wondering what he was going to do. The wind blew past them, blowing leaves about. "I guess I will lean on you for awhile, if you allow me to. At least until I can get sewn back together and on my way," he replied, staring blanky.

"Alright," she said complaisantly before carrying him home. Deep inside, she was excited about taking care of Hidan. It was like bringing home an injured pet.  

Mademoiselle Violette

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 pm
Chapter one was excellent!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:16 am
Wow, very good writing, I can hardly wait to read more. Take your time though, I don't want to rush you.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Mademoiselle Violette

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:39 pm
(Thanks! I'm glad you like it. 4laugh )

Chapter 3: Sew Him Back Together

Over the next few days, Mitsuko would bring home bags of Hidan's body parts that she had found in the hole and sew them back onto him. It was a painful ordeal for everyone as Hidan screamed profanities when Mitsuko would poke him with the needle.

He was slowly becoming whole again as he laid on the futon with an arm and a torso. Mitusko sat beside him, feeding him warm rice like a baby. At least no one was watching, he decided.

"Your eyes seem to be coming to life," Mitsuko commented when she caught a glimpse of his eyes. Over the past couple days, they had slowly changed from gray to a pale violet.

Hidan munched on some rice but didn't reply. Instead, he looked out of the corner of his eye at the shadow at the door. Shikamaru was spying on them.

Mitsuko frowned and placed the bowl aside and reached for the bag of body parts. She pulled out a case from the pouch on her leg and began to thread the needle. Hidan watched blankly as she pulled an arm out of the bag and began to sew it onto his shoulder. He kept his mouth shut this time even though the pain was nearly like that of a papercut. He had been sewn up so much in the past few days, he was numb of pain and began to look like Kakuzu.

"Is this a finger?" Mitsuko asked as she held up a large digit, bigger than a giant's thumb. Hidan stared in horror while the shadow at the door bursted out laughing and had to run off.

"No... uh... I'll sew it back on myself later," Hidan took it out of her hand and threw it back into the back. She looked at him, clueless.

"That was a large finger, are you sure?" she asked him knowing the struggle she had to go through to sew a finger of his back on.

"Yeah," Hidan blushed with a smile.

Mitsuko continued working on Hidan's arm. In and out, under and over. A repitative motion like a sewing machine.

"Mitsuko, I really want to thank you for going through all this trouble."

"Oh? Sure thing," she turned away to hide her face.

"No, really. I really appreciate it. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be down in that hole."

Mitsuko smiled but didn't look into his violet eyes, as much as she wanted too.

"You were like my light at the end of the tunnel, you know?" he chuckled and laid his head back on the pillow. "Instead of Jashin, I saw you."

Mitsuko saw him close his eyes and place his hand on his chest. He had passed out. She finished up and quickly left with the bowl of rice in her hand.

As Mitsuko washed the dishes at the sink, her father sat with her old brother at the table playing a game of cards. He ocassionally took a drag of his cigarette and tapped it against the ash tray while folding out his cards.

"Papa, who is Jashin?" Mitsuko asked loudly over the rush of water in the sink.

"Hidan's stupid god that he worships," her father replied as he casually laid a bill out on the table. His bet. His son eyed it with amazement and then smirked.

"Oh," Mitsuko felt relieved and turned off the water. She gazed out the window as she leaned on the counter.

"Don't believe anything he says, Mitsuko. He'll do anything to get a willing sacrifice for his cult deity," her father said to her, placing another bill on the table.

"I'll watch myself, father," she turned around and saw the two of them gambling. "Watch yourself, nii-chan. Papa has a notorious game face," she warned her brother before heading back to Hidan's room.

Mitsuko stopped at the door and listened to the voice inside the room. Hidan was talking to himself, supposedly. She pressed her ear to the paper screen door and listened.

"Jashin, I give my immortal soul to you so that you can act through me and preach your teachings. I thank you for giving me this immortal life so that I can worship your greatness. I thank you for sending Mitsuko to save me from spending eternity in that hole. I ask that you bless her as you have me. Please Jashin, keep me within your grace. You send beautiful Mitsuko to save me, did you also mean to tempt me with her? Allow me to make the right decisions while I am in her care and help me do your bidding. Praise Jashin!" Hidan opened his eyes and saw Mitsuko standing in the doorway with a warm smile.

"I heard you praying," Mitsuko said meekly before sitting at his side.

"Don't tell me that you're an atheist," Hidan sneered and looked away.

"No, I believe in a higher power. There are just so many religions in this world, none of them fit what I've been raised with. I believe there is a deity of somekind that rules this world beyond our sight," she confessed her religious beliefs.

"Ah, that's good. I hate atheists," Hidan looked at her and frowned.

"I get the feeling that you hate a lot of things," Mitsuko smiled.

"Yeah like money. Killing for money is against my religion."

"Money is the root of all evil after all," Mitsuko said before she started to sew more limbs back onto his torso.

He watched her piece random parts together before sewing them on. He felt like a puzzle. She found his hips and sewed them on. She had placed his legs on the futon where she would sew them on when she got to that section.

"Tell me about your religion, Hadin," Mitsuko tried to break the silence.

Hidan look up at her in surprise. No one had ever asked him to explain his religion of Jashin to them. Usually people would tell him to shut up when he would start his preaching. He licked his lips and began to tell her about Jashin, how causing death and destruction pleases Jashin and sacrifices in his name increases Hidan's immortality. She stared at him, finding his religion odd.

"Interesting," she lied. Under the smile she was scared for her life.

"You know, there has never been anyone that I've met so far except you that has actually been nice to me and wanted to get to know me," Hidan's mouth curled into a grin.

"Really?" Mitsuko asked, surprised.

"Yeah, everyone else just thinks I'm crazy. Only Kakuzu has ever showed an ounce of kindness towards me but only because he had to as my partner," Hidan shrugged and watched Mitsuko at his side.

"Well, you can consider me your first true friend, I guess," Mitsuko gave him a childish smile and he returned it with a satisfied grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:37 am
Hmm... Most people would call a person like him crazy, I can see that.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Mademoiselle Violette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:23 pm
BB Rue Ryuzaki

Yeah in Hidan's biography, he's described as a sadist because of his actions while killing. It's really weird. If you ever watch the Naruto Shippuden episodes 72 - 89 you'll see what I'm talking about. Crazy. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 pm
KaiserXL
BB Rue Ryuzaki

Yeah in Hidan's biography, he's described as a sadist because of his actions while killing. It's really weird. If you ever watch the Naruto Shippuden episodes 72 - 89 you'll see what I'm talking about. Crazy. xd

I actually have a lot of Naruto to catch up on! sweatdrop  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Mademoiselle Violette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Book 1
Chapter 4

Days passed as Mitsuko sewed Hidan back together. He healed quickly and she had to take the stitches out of some of his body parts. Hidan was getting to the point that he could sit up in bed and feed himself but he started to enjoy Mitsuko's company. His new friend, Mitsuko was so kind and caring. He wondered how she would feel if he suddenly went back on his promise and killed someone. She wouldn't find out. As soon as he got pieced back together, he would sneak out at night and kill some people to increase his immortality. He would have to be cautious and make it look like someone else's murder, try a different style in killing rather than his maniacal style. That way, Mitsuko would not have to worry.

"Hidan, did you get to sew that large finger back on?" Mitsuko asked when she came through the door with a bundle of clothes in her arms.

Hidan had the blanket pulled up to his waist and had his arms crossed behind his head on the pillow, relaxing. He nodded in reply and hoped she hadn't figured out what it was yet.

"I found some clothes that you could wear," Mitsuko placed the pile of folded clothes at his side. "Dinner is almost ready if you're hungry."

Her warm smile made him feel warm inside and as she left, he wanted her stay just a tag longer. Hidan sighed and started to get dressed. He would see her at dinner then.

Mitsuko prepared supper in the kitchen, occassionally looking up from her work to watch her father and brother wait at the table. Her brother was a reflection of their father. Keen eyes, black hair and solves things a million times faster than any normal person. Mitsuko took after her mother whom she had never known. She had long black hair, green eyes and was slower than a turtle. She was a medical ninja and the caretaker of the Northen Deer Nursery, nothing more. Her brother was a chunin now while she kept failing the exams. She had no talent unlike her brother or father who could manipulate shadows.

"Mitsuko, when is dinner going to be finished?" her father called out impatiently as he took his legs out from under him, stretching out on the floor like a child.

"Soon, papa," she huffed, pouring a pot of steaming noodles into four bowls.

"Something smells good, Mitsuko! What are you cooking?" Hidan asked when he came into the small dining and kitchen area, rubbing the back of his head.

Everyone turned to look at him, including Shikamaru. Hidan was dressed in a white haori and blue hakama. He did not wear a shirt under the white jacket although Mitsuko provided a shirt in the pile of clothes. Hidan flashed her a grin when he saw her stare at him.

"Buckwheat noodles and pork," Mitsuko muttered, regaining her sense of reality.

"I can't wait!" he exclaimed as he joined Shikamaru and Haru at the table.

A smile spread across Mitsuko's face as she finished preparing dinner. She was happy that someone actually appreciated her cooking. When she served dinner, only Hidan thanked her and watched her as she served Haru and her father. She felt bubbly inside and sat down at her bowl to eat.

But Hidan couldn't take her eyes off of her. He ate and smiled at her, watching her. She began to feel uneasy and her stomach felt light despite the food that she was putting in it. She then noticed that her father saw Hidan watching her and was gritting his teeth as he ate.

"What are you looking at?" Shikarmaru finally asked Hidan who sat across from him.

Hidan looked from Mitsuko to Shikamaru and smirked. "Mitsuko."

Shikamaru slammed his fists on the table and pointed his chopsticks at Hidan. "If you even touch my daughter, I will kill you,"

"I would be thankful if you kill me but, then again, you can't kill me," he grinned almost maniacally and stifled a laugh.

Shikamaru growled and started to make hand signs to perform a jutsu.

"Please, papa! Calm down. Can we just have a peaceful dinner?" Mitsuko pleaded at her father's side.

"Yeah dad," Haru finally butted in, "It's not like Mitsuko likes him back. After all, she's still going out with that Inuzuka boy, Ken."

Mitsuko lowered her head, embarrassed in front of Hidan. He looked to her for an answer but could tell right away that Haru was telling the truth as she avoided his gaze.

"Good point, Haru," Shikarmaru said, getting back to eating his dinner.

After dinner, Shikamaru and Haru went for a stroll around the village while Mitsuko was left to clean up.

"Mind if I help?" Hidan asked when he came up to her side at the sink.

"Sure," she mumbled, not looking at him.

He laid his jacket on the counter and helped her wash the dishes while looking in the corner of his eye at her. She seemed upset about what Haru had said.

"So who's this Ken guy?" he asked her.

"He's my boyfriend by force," Mitsuko confessed after a moment of silence, "I don't like him but he won't let me go. I used to like him but not anymore." She turned her back to him and raised the back of her shirt to reveal deep scratches in her skin.

"What the hell?" Hidan muttered.

"I don't want to tell papa or he will start something that will involve the whole village," Mitsuko stared down at the water in the sink.

"Then I'll do something about it," Hidan said defiantly.

"What will you do?" Mitsuko looked over at him and saw his flexing muscles as he rinsed off the bowls and pushed them to the side. Like Ken's before they were used to abuse her.

"I don't know. Tomorrow, I'll go talk to him."

Mitsuko wiped her hands with a towel and wondered what "I'll go talk to him," meant in Hidan's language.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:58 pm
BB Rue Ryuzaki
KaiserXL
BB Rue Ryuzaki

I actually have a lot of Naruto to catch up on! sweatdrop

lol yeah I only watched the episodes that had Shino Aburame in it so... my knowledge on the story line before Shippuden is very little.  

Mademoiselle Violette

Mademoiselle Violette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm
Book 1
Chapter 5

The next day over breakfast, Hidan politely asked Mitsuko to take him around town today. She knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to talk to Ken.

Everyone looked and stared at the Nara girl walking alongside the handsome man with silver hair. Some girls were jealous that the Nara girl was hanging out with the guy with no shirt on. Some people knew who this man was while others ignored them as they passed by.

Mitsuko led Hidan to the outskirts of the village where all of the teenagers liked to hang out. Over a hill sat a broken down wall and a group of laughing teens. Mitsuko pointed at a boy with a large black dog at his side.

"That's Ken," she said, staring down at the grass as she pointed. She looked up to see Hidan already at the wall, taking Ken by the back of the head and thrusting him into the ground, face first.

"That's for hurting Mitsuko!" Hidan shouted as he ground Ken's face into the dirt. The dog tried leaping on him but Hidan threw his arm back, throwing the dog and another boy off of him.

He stood up as Mitsuko ran up to the scene, scared and surprised.

"Hidan! What... really... you..." she stuttered as she watched Ken's friends help him back up and stare angrily at Hidan.

"You ******** b***h, hiring a hit man to wack me!" Ken exclaimed as his friends dragged him away.

"A hitman?!" Hidan muttered under his breath when Mitsuko came up to his side to see if he was hurt. He held her back, bent down and picked up a rock before chucking it at Ken and hitting him in the back.

"That's for calling Mitsuko a b***h!" Hidan shouted after him as the teens marched away, their leader defeated.

"We're going to get in trouble," Mitsuko mumbled on the way home.

"Don't worry about it, I'll smooth things out," Hidan smiled confidently. Mitsuko was filled with more grief.

"Ken's father is going to come and start it with my father... Oh! It will be horrible, Hidan!" Mitsuko covered her face with her hands.

"I'll talk to your good old dad. Just don't worry about a thing, Mitsuko. You have enough to worry about with the deer nursery and piecing me back together," Hidan grinned, "The last thing you need is to fret about that good for nothing Ken."

Mitsuko flashed him a quick smile. "Thank you, Hidan," she whispered just loud enough for him to hear. He smirked with satisfaction.

That night, Mitsuko had went to bed early under Hidan's sweet talk while he spent the evening in the livingroom, waiting for Shikamaru. His hatred towards him had subsided since he was taken in by Mitsuko but he still remembered what Shikamaru did to him.

Shikamaru came through the door and plopped down on the opposite end of the couch, exhausted.

"How ya doin', pops?" Hidan asked, turning off the television by remote.

Shikamaru looked at him through one eye. "Tired."

Hidan laughed. "Hard day?"

Shikamaru nodded. "Why the friendliness?"

"Well, to be honest, I wanted to talk to you about Mitsuko."

Shikamaru looked at him patiently but his eyes told Hidan that he was on the verge of killing him.

"Mitsuko told me about Ken and how he abused her. I asked her to take me to him today and I beat him up," Hidan explained.

"He abused my daughter?!" Shikamaru stood up from the couch. Then the thought creeped into his mind, "You didn't kill him, did you?"

"No, I just made him eat dirt and threw a rock at him," Hidan smiled.

Shikarmaru stood at ease. Why was Hidan being so kind to Mitsuko, standing up for her? At least no one was killed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:55 am
Hmmm... Now things really start to get interesting...  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

UC Poika

Quotable Poster

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 am
I likey. Good job.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items