Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply More Games
TPAY FUN!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reilynn Chase

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:48 pm
TPAY means: The person above you.

Ok so lets start a story that involve all of us! The rules are easy, all you have to do is insert a bit of story involving TPAY! The story does not have to make any sense, it can be as crazy and silly or serious and introspective as you like.

Since I have no person above me, I will use Ed since she is in the thread above me.

Ed tapped furiously at the keyboard, trying her best to her mysterious opponent. The computer itself was a relic to begin with, something from the late 20th century. Still though, it was fun.
She fell backward, legs still locked in the crossed position, lap-top held out in front her. She rolled to the side and set the computer on the floor and continued to type. She jumped up and then fell back down as Ein entered, cocking his fluffy head to one side, as dogs often do.
"Ein! Evil spooky bad hacker is blocking my attempts!"
Ein responded with a low whimper and moved to sit beside Ed as she continued her cyber-battle against her mystery opponent. She typed like mad, beads of sweat forming on her brow, her palms becoming clamy. As the time passed she became more and more absorbed with the battle, failing to notice the other members of the Bebop crew surrounding her.
After several hours she finally fell back, defeated.
"I though you were the best Ed, what happened?" Spike asked, his voice level and calm as usual.
"Agghhh.... A cruel and creepy creep spooky adversary! He wont let me do anything! Everytime i try he asks if I am sure!! I shall get you badly bad bad Vista!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Miss Reilynn Chase, a rather famous surgeon, was assigned to do some research on the computer at home for work.
She did not appear panic-striken as this duty was placed on her shoulders, but inside her head she thought of her broken computer sitting at home.
It was a long drive home, racking her brain as to how to go about fixing this issue.
She gets home, approaches the computer and stares it directly in the eyes.
Determined to get the problem solved, she thought to herself, "If I can perform extremely risky surgeries and save lives on a daily basis, I can fix this computer."
She proceeded with ripping the computer apart, doing everything she could to attempt to figure out the problem. After no luck, she put it all back together and sat motionless, staring at a blank screen.
After feeling a wave of depression and failure overcome her, it was then she realized, she never turned the computer on in the first place.

DJ xaos

More Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff