Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:28 pm
User Image

Since Amarantha could remember she had the close knit of her family beside her whenever she needed it. She had known very little outside of her mother, father and siblings. There were a small few she had met in passing but as far as strangers, she hadn't met very many. The few she had met were ground or wind, there were no others in her world, at least none that she knew of. Her tail swayed gently in the breezes flicking it up slightly she could watch the dark tail disappear in to a brilliant white something that generally brought her much amusement, however today was different, the sky was over cast and there was a feeling of change in the air. Today she wasn't her usual cheerful self today the weather had gotten the best of her. As she walked sullenly and quietly she took in all there was in the forest and river beyond.

"Perhaps...not everyone everywhere is always happy...but normally the air the sun...can't they put a smile on every ones face?"

She asked to no one in particular. She wondered as she could see a faint light dancing behind a cloud if it really wasn't the sun that made everyone happy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am
User Image

Winter. What was so special about this darn time of year? Okay, yeah there was that nice white stuff that laid all over the ground. Now that was a blast to throw at siblings and others just to hear them scoff and complain then just got nailed with something cold. It was almost too priceless to a simple fleeing soul such as Limdur.

Always a random oddity the stallion now full grown still wasn't to his father's withers in height. He was a bit off in the height department like his mother was. But that didn't get Limdur down at all for he loved being small and unnoticed. It made him more jovial in his outlook toward things. But this winter gloom just annoyed the heck out of him. He wanted to see the flowers that grew so colorful in spring and summer. The blue sky and the greenest grasses seemed so unreal looking around at the area around him. Heck he didn't even sparkle in this gloomy weather when the sun refused to be a friend and hide all day. So Limdur just trotted along and groaned over traces of snow and muck. He wanted to see the new season's so badly.

Today he took flight finally still unamused he couldn't shimmer like he did before the snow and boring days. His wings didn't like the chilly air either but he braved it to get out and explore. Snorting he tossed his head before he landed so smoothly on the ground finally. Still the usual gloom and doom stared back at him till color filled his gaze. Stopping he blinked and saw pretty blues and golds shimmer close to where he stood. Like a moth caught to the flame he approached realizing it was a mare.

Being his usual self he wasn't very quiet and responded back to her comment, "If the sun would be more friendly I think it would make others smile. Bet yours is really pretty." he responded with a bright grin upon his face. The sparkle stallion had forgotten he was miserable. Hence the randomness Limdur was known for.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 pm

"If the sun would be more friendly" Ama heard gently, she didn't even look up before responding,

"If it was more friendly then I'm sure that the pretty flowers and trees and even other soquili would be happy that is for sure. It would be a reason to smile."

Wrinkling her muzzle slightly at the notion that her smile would be pretty she finally looked up, for a moment she thought that she was alone but of course she wouldn't be talking to herself...at least not responding to her own questions... Looking up she saw a smaller purple stallion. He had wings that she had never seen before. They were like the butterflies that she watched lazily in the morning sunlight. His coat even seemed to shimmer like they did. Cocking her head to the side then back again she finally shook her head realizing how silly she must look. Smiling brightly, she finally said to him and not to the wind like she had previously done,

"Hi my name is Amarantha but you can call me Ama....I like your wings...they remind me of butterflies....and you shine too...I bet the sun looks really nice when you come out to greet it!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:06 pm
Limdur was amused by her response and firmly agreed that she held one of the most beautiful smiles. Well that the stallion was certain he was spot on about. Not to mention she shined like water and gold traced with a black river flowing over her shoulders and rump. Not that he was admiring such nice features upon such a pretty mare such as this. No, no Limdur was just being himself hiding the fact he was checking out...

What was her name again? Think Limdur think.

"Amarantha... I mean Ama." he stumbled realizing his eyes were glued to her in a dazzling interest. It wasn't that he was stupid but his mind tended to wander at points in time. He pictured a flowing river lined with those tales of summer grasses. Golden like the riches the natives carried with them and even more still. Limdur was still fascinated by those paler skinned two-leggers most of all. They weren't very much like the girl he lived nearby but more odd and curious. They seemed the same races and yet so very different.

Where was I? Quickly his mind returned and Limdur caught the last of her simple yet beautiful words. "Butterflies? Yeah I guess they are like them though I haven't seen any yet this year. Guess I'm impatient for spring to finally show up." He then paused and grinned wildly at her before nosing in to nibble on her necklace. Stopping his jovial play he nosed toward her mane lipping at it in a silly manner before commenting again, "I shine like a big bright ball when the sun decides to come out. I've tried greeting it but all I get is this cold wind. Hey I tell you your coat reminds me of ice and winter? Not that I don't like this season but... you're actually prettier then it."

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Ama giggled, he was not the normal stallion like she had met before he was more like her. She got wide eyed for a moment before she realized he was playing with her necklace, blushing slightly before looking at him.

"Ice and winter?"

Looking down over herself she thought more like sand but she could see why he would think winter, she did have more blue hues to her,

"Ah I guess I can see that, but you know what's really like winter my tail! It fades to white and the snow blends with it."

She looked him over for the first time really and noticed how stunning he actually was. He was a shimmery purple it reminded her of such playfulness she couldn't help but smile. She could just imagine how his coat would shine and shimmer if the sun would come out, and how dazzling it really would look. She stretched out her wings gently and then folded them neatly again, she hadn't really learned how to use her wings, or rather had no reason to learn but she wonder if this stallion could fly and how dazzling he must look when he did. Smiling brightly,

"Your wings....can you fly with them?"

She finally asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 am
He paused and looked at her with a wide smile bobbing his head as the antennae bounced with him. Limdur was the type that wouldn't of cared if someone strange had odd bug creations extending from their forehead. He would of tried nibbling at them for sure much like how he was thinking of nibbling her necklace again.

"Winter and snow yes. See the icy colored coat you have reminds me of the elder mare... Can't remember her name at the moment" he nodded just as if he may of said her name. Quite random was this stallion he never really paid attention to things he did or said. He simply acted as his mind told him at the time and went with it. Limdur though was far from dumb actually, more so he attention span was rather tested and never lasted.

He listened closely to Ama though noting her interest in the "winter" subject and pointing to her tail. Taking his own initiative the flutter male moved in closer to examine her tail. Fully agreeing it was most like winter.

"It is really pretty which I'd say is better then actual winter. Its not cold and messy" he pointed out nudging it with his nose, "See nice and silky and quite beautiful like you should be." he commented looking back into her pretty eyes.

For a moment he faded from reality then back to her words again. Almost like she was a butterfly net, the little mare managed to keep his attention more then usual.

"Fly? Yeah I can now actually but I couldn't as a foal. Can you?" he asked with a silly grin. The young stallion thought with such loveliness that she wouldn't look right not flying in the air.

Maybe he'd ask her to join him.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 pm

She watched him in amusement as he bobbed about. Giggling at the mention of an elder mare, who she thought could very easily be her mother she let her mind wander a little before being brought back to reality.

"Beautiful? Silky?"

She laughed merrily as she flicked her tail it wasn't every day she met a stallion so peculiar but at the same time so charming. He wasn't at all like she expected, generally attention and compliments ment trouble but from him they seemed to be sweet and of the good natured sort. Hearing his question about flying she shook her head,

"Oh...me no...I never learned...my mother, Celendria, and my sister didn't fly. So I never learned I rather liked walking with them and keeping up with them. Mother and sister they just seemed so..."

She thought of some words to try and describe them but could only muster the idea of regal. Her father of course he was a great soquili but something about the ground soquili just seemed to have pride radiating from them, and she wanted to be like her mother in every way. Finally saying,

"regal...They seemed to be proud of the land...and well...I want to be like her."

She blushed slightly. She wouldn't mind learning how to fly for this odd stallion. It seemed as if he would just be dazzling in the air. Just like her father.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:03 am
Limdur listened though usually his thoughts were everywhere all at once. He never stood still for more then a moment but this particular mare had seemingly grounded him. Her mention of not flying was almost too much of a shock let along who her mother was. The little purple male shifted his weight then spoke.

"Celendria? Hey that's the elder mare I was talking about. Her and my mother go way back from what I've heard, " he chuckled tossing his head as his antennae bobbed playfully, "She's really pretty too with all that blue that forms in her coat. Hey come to think of it you carry that blue to don't you?"

The hybrid flutter walked around his companion inspecting her more thoroughly, especially her wings. He nodded to himself then tossed his head once more.

"Well there's a time and a place as mom always says right? I'm gonna teach you to fly Ama. It might sting a little till you get used to it though." he chuckled remembering many a day he was more so head over heals when the winds picked him up in his trial flight lessons. One time the little male was even swept clear across the land from a wild thunderstorm. But he always found his way back.

"So what do you say Ama? Want to learn so I can show you the sights up above the clouds? Granted you'll have to flap your wings more than me cause I'm a glider, but you'll get the hang of it."

He grinned back at her as he shifted yet again letting his body sparkle with the most gorgeous hue. While he carried the randomness of his mother he also was the grace of his proud father as well.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 pm

She stopped completely at one moment his body sparkling and completely dazzling. She heard her mothers name and smiled,

"really? Your mother knows mine?"

She thought what a small world...and perhaps it would be nice she might be able to ask momma about him..perhaps. Hearing his comment about her wings she stretched them out fully and then folded them back to her body.

"Do you promise not to laugh...when I fall..."

She let her mind wander if that was the reason she never really learned was because of her fears of failing her father or was it really she wanted to be like her mother. She couldn't help but keep her eyes on Limdur, his body shimmered and sparkled and captivated her every sense. She sparkled slightly in the sun but nothing like him she envied him slightly.

"Your handsome..."

she said very quietly almost inaudibly.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:14 am
He blinked with a shocked look almost dumbfounded for she was dazzling in his eyes. When her sweet voice murmured adoration for the young stallion he became very attuned to paying attention to her.

"Why would I laugh? Ya know my rump hurt quite a few times till I learned but I made mom proud by finally getting to those clouds, "he said proudly as his bobbing antennae emphasized his words.

Chuckling he raced around her quickly then skid to a halt turning his head on an angle so she'd see his expression. It was a rather lively one filled with much enthusiasm as he spoke in a higher tone, "Limdur, Limdur, Limdur... when are you going to leave the ground? Look at your sister how she made it to the clouds like me. Its your turn silly colt."

He chuckled with a toss of his head then looked almost toward his dazzling audience like a colt, "Aww mom but its scary up there. And my rump is hurting. Do I have to?"

He tossed his head again and pranced a little regaining that familiar chirp like his mother used, "Yes you have to silly colt. All flutters fly. Birds fly, we fly. Get it? Now get up there to the clouds and make mom proud... you hear me silly boy? Keep doing it till its right."

He stopped then lowering his head as his front legs slackened all the while his tail swished back and forth playfully.

Suddenly he grinned at her as the sparkling ice made him smile with such a childish yet handsome profile, "Ya know I did it too... Just like mom wanted me to do. Up and away I went finally and it was awesome I tell you Ama. You need to see how small the world is compared to being on the ground. Trust me you'll love it! And best of it all? You'll be with me!"

He slackened his legs again and smiled, "Sound good?" Along with his swishing tail he was eager to be by her side. He wanted to say how pretty she was but wanted to see her dance in the blue sky first.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:28 am

She smiled when she heard him talk, he was so full of life, so much like...like her she realized. Giggling out loud hearing the way his voice chirped and danced about the air. Taking a deep breath she winced slightly,

"Ya know...poppa tried...he did really hard...I never even once flapped my wings...but the view is...nice?"

She finally said on a up note. There was no use trying to tell him no when ever part of her wanted very much to watch him soar and glide playfully in the air and she wanted to be there right by his side when he was. Smiling once more,

"very well Limdur what is the first lesson...I know I'm going to be sore and you better make sure you don't laugh okay..."

secretly hoping he'd also make it a lot less painful as well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:25 pm
Limdur pondered what they should do first. Flapping wings was really easy but well his mother had been born with the ability. He had managed to get stuck in a fence, smack a few trees, and kiss his rump several times. But well that would scare her so he needed another tactic.

"Lets just flap our wings Ama. Not enough to make you fly but you'll feel the wind and get the idea. Just remember not too hard or the wind will pick you up" he motioned he over to a tree near where they stood.

Seeing the hanging branches he smiled, "Just in case you do put too much into it.... we'll bite onto this. Here I'll show you" Taking the branch in his mouth he bit down firmly. He started flapping his wings well flutter in his case. He was light when he flew so he hung on tight. As his feet lifted from the ground he stopped moving his wings and looked over to her.

"Your turn. Just hang onto this branch or you might get carried away." he grinned and nodded his head to her. He knew she could do it she just had to find faith in herself first.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:35 pm
She watched in sheer fascination as he made the idea of flying so easy. She walked cautiously to the branch. Gripping it tightly between her teeth she gave him a quick look before slowly moving her large wings. The sensation of the wind ruffling every feather was exhilarating. Her eyes growing wide as she felt her hooves leave the ground, without thinking she quickly looked about, letting go of the branch in the process. Feeling herself go a little higher a sense of sheer panic took over as she stopped moving her wings completely. Falling with a loud thud she looked very sheepish with twigs and leaves in her mane.

"ouch...I let go...I think..."

Wincing she looked up at Limdur hoping he wasn't completely mortified at her lack of grace.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 am
Limdur was grinning, silently cheering her on till he saw her gain confidence and loose it. He watched as her rump hit the ground remembering his own failures in his flight training.

"Are you alright Ama?" he managed to say leaning in to make sure she wasn't severely hurt. From the look of it she lost more pride then anything.

"Well, " he cleared his throat "you need to keep at it till you feel comfortable to let go. But if you do it too soon... yeah you found out the result". He chuckled winking at her. He had done much worse when he first tried.

"Don't get discouraged Ama. Its worth this stuff to feel free as a bird. You'll get it" he cheered her on enthusiastically. Walking over he gripped the branch again urging her to do the same. In a mingled tree branch sound he spoke while clenching it in his teeth.

"Weady?" closing his eyes he waited for her to join him and began the training process all over again. If he had his way she'd be in those skies flying before she knew it.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 pm
She nodded slowly at his question, she felt stupid for falling in front of him. She didn't know what to say or do other then stand a little unsure of her footing at first. She watched him with such fascination, she wasn't sure if she could really do this let alone try again. But just the small gestures that he did, they made her heart leap. She wanted nothing more then to show him she could fly and hopefully gain his approval. She wasn't so sure why she felt this way around a stallion she barely knew...there was something special about him, something that just made her heart skip and her whole body go weak at a silly thing such as a small glance or smile. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him grip the branch.

Nuzzling him softly, and in a more romantic way, she gripped the branch, mumbling through it,

"weady...."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces