Chatter! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Se Ga Takai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:19 pm
Aight, Rant, Rave, chat, whatever you feel like. If you wanna RP, feel free, if you feel like complaining about something, ranting about the hell hole you call home, well, that's why I made teh Guild wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:02 pm
Eh, why not rant. Let me first say, I'm from Utah, and I am a Mormon. But, my gosh, Mormons are a stuck up self righteous bunch!!! They're starting to piss me off!!!  

DemigoddessHalfdemon

Darkslider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:39 pm
DemigoddessHalfdemon
Eh, why not rant. Let me first say, I'm from Utah, and I am a Mormon. But, my gosh, Mormons are a stuck up self righteous bunch!!! They're starting to piss me off!!!

They are just now starting to piss you ofF?

When did you come out from under your rock?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:47 am
I'm not Mormon, but I didn't notice how strong the Mormon in Utah until i left and came back. When I lived in Cali, I had more friends in those 4 years than I had the entire time growing up in Utah. I have noticed as well how stuck up a lot of the people here are.

And even if they're not Mormon's they still pretty much keep to themselves.  

tomdude

Tatyanah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:34 pm
tomdude
I'm not Mormon, but I didn't notice how strong the Mormon in Utah until i left and came back. When I lived in Cali, I had more friends in those 4 years than I had the entire time growing up in Utah. I have noticed as well how stuck up a lot of the people here are.

I agree with you there! Some of them don't even talk to me when they find out what religion I am because there scared of it and don't understand it!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:41 pm
I found from living here that the 2 biggest religious majorities in Utah are:

1. People who are Mormon.
2. People who hate Mormons.

I'm neither, but I've met so many people that were either Mormon, or hated it because their relative got ex-communicated or something like that.  

tomdude

DemigoddessHalfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:32 pm
Darkslider
DemigoddessHalfdemon

Well, it's been simmering quietly for some time, but now.....full blown pissyness from the Nekoro. Grrrrrr.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:03 pm
DemigoddessHalfdemon
Darkslider
DemigoddessHalfdemon

Well, it's been simmering quietly for some time, but now.....full blown pissyness from the Nekoro. Grrrrrr.

LMAO  

Darkslider
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:23 am
DemigoddessHalfdemon
Darkslider

DemigoddessHalfdemon

hmm...I'm curious as to wether this is at a level beyond what you felt last time I talked to you, seeing as then you were more of a mildly irritated than a ful blown pissed off. Something Happen, or did you get into a conversation full of Dixie Grade Molly Mormons and Peter Priesthoods? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:48 am
Tatyanah
tomdude

I agree with you there! Some of them don't even talk to me when they find out what religion I am because there scared of it and don't understand it!

in school, since I had moved from places where I was often the only mormon, I understood how it felt to be the minority. I felt horrible for the way that the non-mormons were treated! I always was kind to them and I was told many times how much they appreciated that I didn't try to convert them and just treated them normally. I think a lot of folks here don't understand what it's like when not everyone has the same religion as you do. It's sad the kind of discrimination that goes on, even seeing parents who will not allow their kids to play with nonmormon children. tsk. I'd like to send them off to live somewhere where they are the minority and see how they feel then. If my mom had forbidden me to play with nonmormons i wouldn't have had any friends before I moved to Utah!  

Ikisaki

DemigoddessHalfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Se Ga Takai
DemigoddessHalfdemon
Darkslider

DemigoddessHalfdemon

hmm...I'm curious as to wether this is at a level beyond what you felt last time I talked to you, seeing as then you were more of a mildly irritated than a ful blown pissed off. Something Happen, or did you get into a conversation full of Dixie Grade Molly Mormons and Peter Priesthoods? xd

Thing is, living at home, I wasn't tagged to much as a troublemaker for not doing things with teh ward, because I was (supposedly) doing things with my family. Now that protection has been stripped away. If I don't do things with the ward, then I'm being evil and falling away from the church. (Doncha think I'd be the one to know?) This and also, I keep getting the "plenty of other fish in the sea" speech. Like it's a personal insult to them that I'm not dating(singles wards really are just a meat market). I was so irritated that I was tempted to go to last nights institute dance pretending to be engaged (and I prolly woulda thrown out your name, and let them draw their own conclusions) or, if I got really desperate, a lesbian.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:00 pm
Utah is a great place just not a big fan of the people. and another hting i meen other people do it but they bring religon into the goverment. like the vote to have a lottery. that would help are state so much with schools and roads but people push there religon into it so now we pay more taxes becuse of it. and idaho makes twice as much becuse of utahns going there. but i love the mountians i love utah not big fan of the people.  

Tamal_Asher

Se Ga Takai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:48 pm
DemigoddessHalfdemon
I was so irritated that I was tempted to go to last nights institute dance pretending to be engaged (and I prolly woulda thrown out your name, and let them draw their own conclusions) or, if I got really desperate, a lesbian.
lol, feel free! Regardless of intentions, just give me a heads up, just incase someone I know hears it, then I'll know to respond when someone asks, "You got engaged again?!" eek  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:48 pm
Se Ga Takai
DemigoddessHalfdemon
I was so irritated that I was tempted to go to last nights institute dance pretending to be engaged (and I prolly woulda thrown out your name, and let them draw their own conclusions) or, if I got really desperate, a lesbian.
lol, feel free! Regardless of intentions, just give me a heads up, just incase someone I know hears it, then I'll know to respond when someone asks, "You got engaged again?!" eek

Hey, if anyone asked if I was engaged, I'd say no....but I'm not gonna correct them if they draw the wrong conclusions.....be even more fun to drag you along and act clingy.  

DemigoddessHalfdemon

Se Ga Takai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:44 pm
DemigoddessHalfdemon
Se Ga Takai
DemigoddessHalfdemon

Hey, if anyone asked if I was engaged, I'd say no....but I'm not gonna correct them if they draw the wrong conclusions.....be even more fun to drag you along and act clingy.
lol, works for me. Just remember how I got engaged last time. mrgreen

Oh, and do you even know my last name? I figured yours out from the hand out at Tartuff!, but I don't think I ever fully introduced myself. confused  
Prisoners of Utah

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff