Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Traded Digimon List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 pm
This list was first suggested by Teh Ace of Shades as a Traded Digimon List, and I thought it was an Awesome Idea for crew members and normal members to check up on things and to See That There is No Cheating going around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traded Digimon List:

-Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:14 pm
Tigerx81 traded his Pleasiomon for prissyy92's Dynasmon, From the 7 wonders of the digital world Contest.

-Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:26 pm
flame_leopard traded his Minomon for OmegaSeraph's Pegasusmon, From the ~Medevil Melody~ Contest.

-Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:54 am
Teh Soupreme traded his BishopChessmon for greem's Rosemon, From the ~Medevil Melody~ Contest.

-Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:03 pm
flame_leopard traded his Kamemon, From the Fear Factor Contest, for Hige^San's Leormon, From the Pre-historic Times, Galla~ Contest.

-Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm
Draco_Lord traded his Nightmare Boots for Animedudethe3rd's ShellNumemon, From the "The Great Digi-Race" Contest.

-Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Teh Ace of Shades traded his Sleipmon for Lumarinam's Raidramon, From the "The Great Digi-Race" Contest.

Auctioned Digimon List:

-May 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Draco Lord wins Agumon (DS) for 193,000g. He Also won the Rare Breeders Heart Award for his Special Award CardUser Image
~Windy approves ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:50 pm
I think keeping a record is a very good idea. It can be a reminder for other people and artist. I'll just go and make this a sticky. ^^  

Im Windspirit

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff