[PRP] Watching the Waves [Clara x Oliver]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:15 pm
User Image
Everything was terribly exciting to Clara, for today was her first time ever seeing the ocean. It was so big! Never in her life had she imagined so much water. And there was so much noise! It was almost frightening, but Clara was sure that was was a 'calm' day. The water was moving much, just gently lapping against the shore. Seabirds cried out as they dove into the deep blue, emerging only when a silver, wriggling fish was in their beak.

Engrossed in this spectacle, the unicorn mare stared outwards, her blue eyes wide. It was so astonishing! She laughed in the pure delight of watching it all, her tail twitching only slightly. It was a beautiful day.

((OOC:... Short post is short. D smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:28 pm
User Image

Oliver sighed, his mane and tail flowing in the slight breeze. His eyes were clouded over by worry; his daughter, Rosalind, had gone off on some wild adventure with a stallion he'd never met before. Liebe had assured him that she would be fine, but he could help but worry. Rosalind was his youngest daughter, his baby girl, and he would be devastated if anything happened to her.

Breaking his trance, Oliver slowly plodded over to the edge of the ocean in front of him. The water was slightly warmer today than usual, but it was still a little too cold for him to go for a dip. He was rather picky about his swimming water. He gently placed his forehoof in the choppy water, wincing back as he realized just exactly how cold it felt.

He glanced along the shoreline, watching birds swoop around carrying fish, until his eyes spotted something not too far in the distance; and whatever it was, it was pink.

Moire Frost

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 am
Clara too managed to spot the distant figure that was another soquili. Lacking any common sense, she assumed that whatever it was would be friendly towards her, and grateful for her company. Surely no one evil could enjoy the beautiful seaside, could they? Oh, she was just asking for trouble, but today she would not be getting it, luckily enough. She really was lucky that she hadn't encountered something worse. One day Clara would learn that being so naive was a mistake, but today was not the day.

As she grew closer, the distant soquili materialized into a strange spotted stallion. Clara had never seen one with a color like his, and it was quite intriguing. Where did he get his spots? They were so pretty! He had a funny mane as well, bundled down towards the end, though she supposed she wasn't one to talk.

Belatedly it occurred to Clara that whoever this was might not wanting her company. But, but... No. She was here now, and he had probably seen her. She would just look foolish if she suddenly turned tail and ran away, wouldn't she?

Instead, Clara pressed onwards, finally standing before the stallion and bowing her head. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting. It's just such a beautiful day. I thought it would be even better if it was shared." Not everyone shared Clara's worldview, but it was hard to resist her infectious enthusiasm.

"I'm Clara. It's my first time down by the ocean, but it's so lovely so far!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff