Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:44 pm
PLease DO NOT TRY and bail this guild out ILL take care of the dept I DID THIS SO ILL FIX IT THANK YOU if you still want to help then I will thank you here and now .....THANK YOU for the help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:59 pm
Yukari Takeba
████████████████████████████████████
Love is something
User Image

User Image
Yukari stood up and started to look around. "Koro-chan can you find Mina-" Yukari stopped herself. Who was this voice speaking to her?It sounded familiar but for some reason she couldn't put a name to it. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain. Like something was forcing itself out of her. "Release me dam brad this instant!". "LO... Koro-chan... Anyone.. Help me" she thought but was unable to speak. Doubling over from the pain the next words were one she had heard all to often. Yukari looked up to see Lo her Persona. "I- I didn't call you out ho-w how did you" Was all Yukari was able to say. A pain unlike before washed over her. Fear,anger, regret emotions she knew all to well swept over her.

And it was gone just as quickly as it came. What was that.. those feelings were so.. familiar. Looking straight at the black goop as it took various shapes and forms. Yukari strained to stay conciseness. Staring at the object before her take its form puzzled Yukari. Losing the strength to stand Yukari feel to one knee. "Is .. is this a dream or is this a shadow?" Yukari mumbled. Yukari strained to see what is this thing that emerged from her. Koromaru rushed up to help support Yukari the best he could. Growling and barking he stood in between Yukari and this black goop shaped man. So much was going on that Yukari couldn't put all of it together. Then the figure disappeared into the fog.

Yukari grabbed onto Koromaru's collar to keep him from chasing after him. "No koro-chan" she managed to say. "We got to find Minato" she added. Pain and confusion washed over her. She wanted to find Minato. She wanted someone to find her. Looking around Yukari took deep breaths. "Koro-chan go find someone to help" she asked. "Just what was that thing?" Yukari thought confused. For some reason she was terrified. Whatever forced itself out of her was dangerous and she had to find it.

User Image

worth fighting for.

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:57 pm
════════════ ❤❤ ℓιɑ ❤❤ ════════════

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

chip

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❥❥❥text text text text text

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:48 pm
╔══════════════╗

º° °º ʗσʗσ Ӎеʀеɳɢυе º° °º

o text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:55 pm
O o ° o O
My feet fly to the ground
As the song comes back around
And I feel the beat echo in my

BEING

text text text text text text text text text text

I close my bright eyes tight
So I can lose myself tonight
Because forgetting is much better than

BELIEVING

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:11 am
º SUTO º
══════════════
Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
══════════════

º SUTO º
══════════════
Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
══════════════

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 am
╔══════════════╗
❥❥❥❥Clarie Chanteu❥❥❥❥
╚══════════════╝

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:55 am
════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════

Love is something.

User Image
User Image
Walking the streets Nave noticed how unusually quiet it is. Though she should be a bit more catious than she is this is nothing new or surprising. The town has been growing more and more of a ghost town the further you get to the red light district. She would love to go there and investigate but she was given strict orders not to go there. That is not until her new armor has been completed. She hated having to wait while other task force members were free to patrol the streets. She bit her lip in frustration but orders were orders and she wasn't about to question the higher ups.

About half way to the pub she noticed an unmarked black van slowly peek out of an alley. She stopped and looked at it for a few seconds that is until her phone started to ring. "Vallen here" she answered. She waited for what felt like forever for the person to answer her. "I got a surprise for you. Do you see me?" Looking around and then back to the truck she tilted her head. "And who might this be?" The voice sounded familiar but she had to be sure it was who she thought it was. "I'm hurt Vallen you don't know who it is? After all that time we spent together. Just come on you know where I am." She watched as the van slowly backed up into the alley. Shaking her head she crossed the street and headed into the alley. Placing a hand on her gun she slowly approached the van. She sighed as the doors opened up to show Strider and Gale sitting inside.

"I'm going to shoot you one of these days." She climbed into the van and it slowly drove out of the alley. "So whats this surprise?" She tried to keep her voice calm but she was quite upset with them. As she asked she saw Gale open up a chest. "Your new battle suit just came in. Be thankful you don't know what it took for me to give this to you and not keep it myself" Strider said stopping the van. "What's so special about it?" To be honest it looked like a normal task force uniform. "Well one it can disperse magic upon touching the source.
════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════

Worth fighting for.

❥Location ❥Nave's apartment-Heading towards local pub
❥Company ❥No one❥Thoughts ❥What was up with that call
❥OOC ❥

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

Name: Fuuka Yamagishi

Personality: Fuuka is a very polite young girl, who considers herself to be an optimist. She is very good with machines, and is very tech-savvy, especially when it comes to hacking. With the help of her friend Natsuki she became compassionate and strong willed.

Persona: Juno

Arcana: The Priestess

Weapon:

Grade: N/a

Homeroom:

Helping her friends,
Members of S.E.E.S,
Fixing and Improving electronics,

Dislikes:
Shadows,
Bullies,
Seeing her friends get hurt

History: Fuuka Yamagishi

Controlled by: Russ the gaurdian  

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image
[ Position]
Paladin
[ Name ]
Nave Vallen
[ Age ]
[ Race ]
Human
[ Appearance ]
Height 6', weight 180, scars he has a slight scar on the right side of her stomach,.
[ Weapon(s) of choice ]
She can wield a long sword, A mace
[ Mount ]
Describe your horse, tiger, etc. Basically give a description of the animal that you rideo n while the group will travel from city to city.
[ Bio ]
Nave was born and raised as a boy at her fathers request. He wanted a male to to inherit the family name but unfortunately her parents weren't able to have another child. Nave grew up in a small village. She met Archer when she was playing around in the forest one day. Growing up with her friend Archer (will change once I find out his name) was simple and fun. Her childhood was filled with laughs and adventure with Archer by her side. One day while sitting in a tree she asked him if he wanted to be a hero when he grows up. Holding out her pinkie she made a promise with him. To vanquish evil no

It has been fifteen years since they made their promise to each other. Taking odd jobs in order for her to save up enough gold to have her sword made. After the blacksmith forged her blade she took every opportunity to train with it.She spent some time with the church and learned how to use holy spells and magic. She spent some time at the local pub where she met most of her companions. After convincing a druid to join their cause she moved on to requiting more capable warriors to join them.

[ Thoughts on Other Members ]

The Leader

The Archer
What can I say about him. He if my best friend and my first lover

The Assassin

The Mage

The Mercenary

The Druid

General
I couldn't ask for a better group of people to fight with.

[ Other ]
feel free to put anything in here that I forgot to put. If you have nothing then just put N/A

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

The kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out