Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I'll give you my heart if you will take it (Jo & Tah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:00 pm
User Image
Jo chuckled slightly at her story telling before he nodded and closed her eyes nuzzling her back ever so gently he loved her so much and these where there best moments. Sat next to each other alone and the only distraction was each others company. She was all he needed in his life to keep him happy. He chuckled slightly before thinking for a moment reopening his eyes once more before he nuzzled the side of her scratched face. "Yes so the Prince and the Princess went away together, set up a home a nice home which was filled with love... and grew old together until the end of their days." he stated with a small smile a little blush spreading across his face he was a confident man but she could reduce his knees to jelly in a blink of an eye.

With a small smile he decided to ask her something he had never done before. "Can I ask you where did you get all of your scars? I was just wondering." he asked with a small smile understanding if she did not want to tell him it could be a really bad memory for her. There where some things he had never told her about him and he wanted to change that tonight before they got married he wanted them to know everything about each other. With a small smile he looked at her with a loving look in his sparkling eyes.

"I want us to be honest with each other and I think we should both know everything about each other before the wedding. I am sure you want the same" He admitted as he nuzzled the side of her face once more before resting his head on top of her in a loving show of affection. He closed his eyes, his cheeks read and a happy smile on his face he could not remember ever being so happy, some of the feelings he thought died with him at foal hood came flooding back so much so if he could he would cry...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:24 pm
User Image
Taharial blushed at his words, watching him, her own eyes shook. She wanted that more than anything, and they would be she would never leave his side, she swore that the only time she would leave is if she was asked to do so but that wouldn't mean she wouldn't still love him. She felt tied to him, a strong bond they had made so quickly. "I know they were very happy, more than anyone ever could be" She chuckled feeling the warmth of his breath upon her cheek. She countered his nuzzle with a loving nibble on his ear. before his head was placed above hers.

Happily she agreed, they should know about each other. With a quick swish of her tail, she smiled sweetly, casting a look to the frosty, white blanketed ground watching it sparkle like Jo's crystal blue eyes. Her smile became more loving then she had an answer for his question. "I fell down a ditch when I was very young, a mare saved me. I was grateful but I had been down there a very long time, and I had become badly hurt. She was a unicorn, just like you but... They couldn't quite heal all the way so my scars are just a faded part of a memory" She chuckled. "They are fine though, they cause no trouble."

The emotion bubbling inside her was strong, the warmh radiating was a big clue of that. "If you ever want to know anything I wouldn't hide it from you Jo, I never would. You deserve to know everything and to be honest.." She quietened, pausing a moment; rubbing her head along his neck gently, she casted a small smile, then continued. "I feel asif I could share anything and everything with you, so you wouldn't have to worry" With a glance to the side, she watched the moonlight appreciate the stars making them glisten much more in the ocean above. With a light breathe in her soft voice echoed once more. "If you need to tell me anything, you know I'll always listen..i'll always be here, with you even if we are far apart. Please remember that.."

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:47 pm
User Image A small innocent smile came into Jo' face as he looked down at her and stretched before he nodded thinking for a moment before he took in a deep breathe. "You see after I went looking for my sister.. I was abducted by some Witches and they kept me their until I was released I have many friends who where there with me... It was a horrible place, I hope you get to meet them someday. I was scared and I am not going to go into detail, but thats where I got my wings from, we all swore to secrecy but... I thought you had a right to know..." he stated with a small smile before he smiled to make sure she knew that he was okay he knew she would worry but he hoped she did not, there was no reason for her to know this but for some reason he wanted her to because... he wanted her to know everything, because only then could she truly love him and be apart of him...

He sat there wondering what her reaction would be he had never told anyone this to the day. He closed his eyes before he once again snuggled the side of her face looking up at the skies yet again. "My scars may not be seen like yours but they are deep... I am sorry to say... They hurt at times but since I have met you I have been much better thank you my snow angel." he stated with a small chuckle before he pulled her close to him his heart pounding. "I love you."

The words came out of his mouth with so much meaning it was amazing, he loved her so much and now he could finally say it out loud he wanted to so much. With a small chuckle he blushed and looked into her deep black eyes he loved her eyes, he loved everything about her her smile, her speech and most of all her heart. He nibbled on her hair playfully before his nose touched hers with another show of affection.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 pm
User Image
There was a silence, where the wind filled in the gaps misplaced by words and only the eyes of the angeni said anything, and the only sound was the pounding of her heart. "Jo... I love you too, I always will." she said softly her cheeks also glowing a brilliant red as his own;licking the side of his cheek. She placed her head aside his and kept it there a few moments, watching the small cotton buds of snow float down to the crisp ground. "Its ok now... Even though you went through something so painful before, you don't have to anymore. They may be deep but wounds can heal even if not fully. I'm glad Ive helped you, even just a little but I'm even more happier knowing you can trust me something so important to you..."

Her gaze differed upwards to the two feathered limbs on his head as she lifted her muzzle up to playfully nibble at the feathers before shaking her head, mane rattling everywhere and rubbing her head by his neck again. "I think their cute. They make your face glow" she chuckled lightly.

Her heart cried little, them three words echoed through her like an orchestra, she loved him so much and knowing he felt the same made her bubble with a tingling feeling stuck in her chest like gum. Lovingly she raised her tiny hoof and placed her front leg over his, tail flicking aside so it crossed over his own large lion like one. "If you ever need me, I'll be at your side, I hope to meet your friends one day... I think that would be lovely. To finally have a peek at your own childhood as it sounds as adventurous than any story. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, out of all people you definitely didn't deserve it but to think of one small thing." she smiled looking at him with deep meaning. "That lead to now and it lead to meeting the friends you mentioned..."

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:02 pm
User Image
He nodded at what she was saying a small innocent smile coming onto his face as she told him she loved him, he had wanted to hear those words for so long, they where many before he that he thought he loved, but now he realized that he did not love any of them and he was glad that they left because then he would not be here now, when they feeling for each other could never really be true. Never be as pure as the feelings him and his angel had for each other. With a soft glow suddenly come onto his face he looked at her and nuzzled her nose which was next to his her words helped him a lot. "Thank you." he whispered with a gentle look in his eyes.

He thought for a moment wanting to ask her something else but it might be too soon to do so but then again he would try anyways because it was important to him. "I was also wondering, Taharial now we are going to be at each others side forever I wanted to know what your views on family where, more so... having one of our own?" he asked his face going redder as each word came from his mouth. She was being so nice and ever so understanding... he could not help than feel embarrassed around her like a little boy who has a childhood crush, even though this was much more then that.

There was a moment silence before Jo chuckled slightly looking back towards the direction of his Teepee wondering wither they should head back or not he was getting late and he did not want his too leggers to worry about him. "Shall we talk whilst on the move I want you to meet some people." He stated with a small smile before he stood up looking down at her with loving eyes. He did not want to leave this place but the warmth of home was calling and he knew him and Taharial could lay together a lot longer and more comfortable there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:26 pm
User Image

She loved the new nickname he gave her, Snow angel... It was nice, it wasn't like princess where the word was heard often and meant a variety of things, it was soft, like the snow beneath and winter which was the season they were in now, being an angel. She blushed at his words looking up at him,s he loved families and the thought of one of her own made her feel really warm hearted. It was something she dreamed of, to feel how special it felt as mum and dad got to when she and her siblings were born.

She stood up, letting her body gradually rise after him, her gaze slowly went back to him and she nuzzled him gently with a heart filled smile. "Your welcome..." she uttered, brushing her side by his, touch soft; setting off back she looked at the floor and each dot of white that glistened hitting it. "A family..." she finally repeated, a sigh in thought left her heart, but not a sad sigh, one which was thinking how wonderful that would be, to share something so important and ever lasting with him. Her skin shuddered and she chuckled throwing her head slowly to the side, her gaze becoming one with his again. "I love families, my own is very large so being around family members was a must in my childhood. I loved being around my brothers and sisters and being loved by my mother and father, it felt... Comfortable and secure. Its something I've always dreamed of having myself, to see what they felt like looking into our eyes and knowing that was because of their love together, a symbol..."

Blushing her ramblings had seem to continue more than she had expected and, hiding her head aside his neck she quietly asked. " Were you asking... to see about having a family of our own..?" her eyes shook with love and she felt numb at her legs, all this was so amazing she never wanted it to leave this day, nor any of the moment it shared but it was ok, she knew between them two there would be more. There was never a dull moment in their lives together. She felt lucky.. Special that out of all the pretty mares that he had found, known or seen he had picked her.

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:54 pm
User Image
"I have always wanted my own children, I swore not to have a family till I believed myself able to protect them, Having mine die made me realize that I had a lot to learn before I should be trusted with something as sacred as life." He stated with a small smile he was happy that Taharial knew co much about him now he had never told his true background to everyone. He continued down the path until he came to a small Teepee. A purple haired girl was about to go to bed when she saw them and skipped over. "Hey Jo brought a friend home this isnt like you." She stated as she stroked him and the mare he was with grabbing there manes gently before leading them under the canape before throwing some blankets over them with a small smile. "Okay good night you two I am tired." she stated with a small smile before she skipped off to bed to tell Shady they had a guest.

Jo smiled under the warmth of the roof and the blankets as he rested his head on Taharial's laying close to her. "She is Yuni, she must be tired she is usually more talkative sorry about that but she is nice." he stated with a small smile he was here most of the time which was great he loved his little family here even though he was the only Soquili. Besides Tah of cause. Continuing the convostion he smiled. "So where having a family? you want boys or girls?" he stated with a small chuckle. He knew she was tired and probably wanted to rest but but he still wanted to talk to her if he could he would talk to her forever with a small smile be closed his eyes feeling warm and loved... home never felt so good to him. He held her close this was a perfect moment to him one of many to come by her side. He was not the youngest and strongest stallion in the world or the healthiest but he was happy that they where together, more then anything in his life.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 pm
User Image
Taharial's eyes lowered when he mentioned the loss of his family, to some people that would destroy them beyond wanting a family again but Jo... Jo wanted to rebuild what he lost and Taharial admired him for that and agreed to it. She wanted a family of her own, she loved kids and she would be able to tell stories and more to share her love with, most of all it would be a creation of their love so together they had a justice need for a family and if they were ready why not? When the purple haired two legger approached, Taharial tilted her head then nuzzled the woman when she stroked her, happy at the attention. "good night..." she whispered, the girl soon walking away from the two.

"Its ok, I know how busy owners can be, she must take really good care of you." she smiled warmly, shifting closer to him under the blankets. His warmth was so relaxing and comforting, she felt at home anywhere as long as she was by his side. He had that effect, where nothing was a problem and it was just them two. The question puzzled her a moment she had never thought about it. "Well..." She softly started, pondering. "I'd love any really, both my brothers and sisters played a big part in my life, but I guess I'd love a daughter... To remind me of my sister." she chuckled lightly, closing her eyes so when he spoke his voice would be the only melody in her ears. "How about you?"

It was late, maybe early morning now and they had been out all night, but Taharial kept ears perk and awake, just resting listening to him. She loved to hear him talk, how he spoke the things he talked about. All of it, it was all special and she kept close to him; if they did fall asleep, then it would be together.

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:37 pm
User Image
"Me well I hope to have a mixture too, I would love a boy to be a little follower. I have always wanted to teach my son like my father thought me... and as for a girl I would spoil her rotten." he stated with a small chuckle he could not refuse his family anything but he would make sure that they would feel loved, and know the value of things in life. With small smile he looked down at his new mate it was strange being able to think of her like that but it was true and it felt right. He closed his eyes yet again and took a deep yawn in thinking for a little while before he chuckle escaped his lips wondering what they would look like, sound like or what they even would be like in there persons. It was a long way away but still he liked the idea and he knew one day they would be blessed with children.

With a small smile he huggled deeper into Taharials fur it was warm here but also very late and he knew they should get some rest. "Good night my love I shall talk more in the morning sweet dreams..." He stated with a small smile before he stretched and made sure they where both comfortable tomorrow she would meet his two leggers more and hopeful become part of there small family. He knew in mind he was going to leave her but she would be with him in his world of dreams which made this all the better. Surrounded by all the sounds of the forest and the crackling and glow of a dying fire he was soothed by the sounds of nature he was happy his owners where so in tune with it, he had many and loved every one of them. He knew they loved him too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:59 pm
User Image

The angeni's heart swayed back and forth like a pendulum, letting the soothing thump guide her along his voice, she was almost asleep but the image of them together with little foals made her smile widen to a soft, caring happy one. She could see their smiles, the happy little expressions running round their mother and father, being one as a family.

Taharial welcomed his own fur and comfort by sinking into him more, rubbing her head by his neck then resting it down on the ground, she couldn't wait to meet his friends, his own small little family he lived with and everyone he knew. She wanted to be apart of everything he knew of, like she would let him be apart of her world. "Good night dear... Love you. Have sweet dreams" she nuzzled his knee that was underneath her then gently closed her eyes letting the surrounding sounds and her mates warmth take her to sleep knowing that tomorrow brought more time and happiness with him. This was what you called home, together with your mate... This was, a heaven on earth.

HyperCandy Loli

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces