3rd Age RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ibelin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:24 pm
Quote:
Before posting here, be sure that you have posted a profile of your char in the character profiles thread.

This RolePlay will take place durning the Trilligy.

The Mods will roleplay as the Non-Player Characters (Elrond, Aragorn, ect...)

Though the Mods will not have any Godly powers, for the same rules apply to us as they do to you. (Except for Zero_2005, for he is the all knowing god and dictator of this guild!!! j/k )

Okay... I represent to you the new Third Age RP. Yea... so you can start posting, I guess, and make sure not to freeze a scene and follow the rest of the rules. (Do we even have a given set of rules?) Ah well... than I guess I'll make some up...

1. Follow all directions given by the mods or the all knowing Capt. Zero.
2. Mild cussing
3. Please follow somewhere in the plot and follow the correct time period (hence the THIRD Age)
4. Don't kill another character without thier permission
5... um... Keep it PG 13 I guess
6. VIOLENCE INCOURAGED! twisted
7. ELVEN IS NOW OFFICIALLY PUT IN ITALICS. If your character does not speak this language DON'T PRETEND YOU UNDERSTAND!

(This works well and yes, I am the all-knowing Captain.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:47 pm
Napier had long wandered the lands of Rohan, but now, he had no where to go, and nothing to do. He had heard of the growing threat in Mordor, and Isengaurd but he was not sure if he actually wanted to get involved.

The wind blew through his hair and a chill went down his back. He had been travelling for days and went weary. Napier quickly spun around in a circle to survey his surroundings. Nothing was in sight...nothing. He was in desperate need to find a villiage, to rest and get some good food.  

kotor_cow

Ibelin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:36 pm
Anduin walked through the hills of Rohan. Her boots stomped on the ground as she walked. It had been two days since she last had a good sleep and a week since she had a good meal, but she kept herself up on old bread and a bit of ale from home. She gripped her bow in her hand and kept walking as she looked around for any others, but all she saw was the slight shappings of the grassy hills in the moonlight. Not even a single fire. A wind blew past sending her blonde hair flying into her face. It was going to be another long, sleepless night.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:07 pm
It was soon dark, and Napier knew that he would have to make camp for the night soon. He decided to wander a little bit farther, possibly to the top of the nearby hill, so he could get a better view of things. with his pack of belongins slung over his back, he stomped up the hill. Napier gazed throughout the landscape. The moon provided good light, so he could see most of his surroundings. He slowly started to turn around, but abruptly stopped, when he saw a black shawdow moving in the distance. He drew his bow from his back and loosly notched an arrow. There was no way to know weather it was friend or foe, and Napier could not take any chances. He wasn't sure, but he thought that it was a womens figure ((Anduin)) He called out through the wind, "Hello? who wanders down there?"  

kotor_cow

Ibelin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:18 pm
Anduin looked around hearing a voice, yet she couldn't see well enough throiugh the surrounding darkness. She stood silent while drawing one of her handcarved arrows into her bow and positioning her fingers on the string, but she didn't pull back being she didn't know who it was. She saw a faint figure atop a hill. She looked towards the figure with her blue eyes shinning in the moonlight. "That deppends... Who might ypu be?" She walked slowly up to the figure in caution.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:37 pm
Napier saw the shadowed figure walk foward, and decided to answer cautiously. "I am Napier Excation, Ranger in the lands of Rohan. Walk no farther and tell me who you are." Napier crouched and gripped his bow and notched arrow tighter, but still let the arrow hang loosely.  

kotor_cow

Ibelin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:28 pm
"A ranger aye?" She unnotched the arrow and put it back in her quiver and then slipped her bow onto her shoulder leaving her off gaurd. "Would you harm a lost elf from Lorien?" She walked up onto the hill and stood alomost dorectly in front of him. She could see every one of his features now. He truely looked like a ranger. "I'm Anduin." She bowed in an attempt of courtesy. "Archer of the elven woods."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:09 pm
Napier sighed in relief. He also unotched his arrow and slung his bow over his back, and bowed to Anduin. "I am deeply sorry Lady Anduin. I did not know who was wandering in the dark. It is not normal to see an elf from Lorien in these parts." He gazed into Anduins blue eyes, that seemed to shine out from the rest of her features. "May I ask why you are wandering in the lands of Rohan?"  

kotor_cow

Ibelin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:18 pm
She looked at him seriously. "I do not go off telling strangers what of my bussiness. I'll keep that to myselk, thank you." She bit her lip. "Now if you don't mind I must be getting on my way." She walked past him with the slight tap of her boots tapping on the dirt as the only noise. She began to hum a tune attempting to forget all about the encounter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:54 pm
Napier turned and to face the back of Anduin as she walked away. He called out after her, "Suit yourself, but you know that I could help you. I have been wandering Rohan for a many years, I know practically everything about this land, and how to survive. Wandering alone is very dangerous buisness." He stopped and waited for a response, as his hair and cloaked flew around him in the cold night wind.  

kotor_cow

Ibelin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:32 pm
She stopped for a moment and looked ar him over her shoulder. "Do you think I don't know how to care for myself? And anyway... I don't need to know where I'm going if I have no plans to go anywhere in spacific. Let's just say I'm traveling anywhere but home." She looked up at the stars for a moment as some clouds moved so they shone brightly. She smirked and kept walking knowing that the ranger still wouldn't leave her alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:27 pm
Napier could not bieleve that a lost Elf would deny his help, espically with all the danger that was become more and more common around Rohan. "Wait, if your not going anywhere in specific then why not travel with me. The danger is Rohan is growing and I would not likely be letting a lost Elf be wandering alone." Napier could not let Anduin be left alone, knowing that if she was in anyway hurt, he would only blame himself for not being able to help her.  

kotor_cow

Ibelin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:41 pm
Anduin rolled her eyes knowing he wouldn't leave her alone till she said yes. "Fine... I guess. But I'm not lost.. si you know. I know these lands probably just as much as you do. I just chose not to go home. It is my wish. And if you are to come along, wherever to, if you ever get on my nerves you must leave on your own." She walked back in front of him and crossed her arms. "Since I have no place to go.. where exacly were you heading?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:51 pm
Napier was glad that he had gotten the Elf to give in, but her question caught him offgaurd. He had no idea were he was going, and weather he was willing to get involved, or even just investigate the growing evil in Isengaurd or Mordor. "Well, Anduin, to tell you the truth, I really have no destination right now, although I am glad you decided to travell with me. I have no doubt that you also have heard about the growing threat in Isengaurd and Mordor?"  

kotor_cow

Ibelin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:12 pm
She looked at him strangely. "I would of thought a ranger would know of what he's doing? I guess I was wrong. Ans yes I am aware of this threaght... something 'bout a ring... Am I right?" She shoock her head. She had heard of a great evil. News from her father about a meeting in Rivendell and the return of the King of Gondor... She really didn't care of the subject and therefor never checked on it.  
Lord of the Rings: War of the Rings/The Rise of Sauron

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff