Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Seireitei (A Bleach Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplaying guild based on Bleach by Tite Kubo. Password required to join. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplaying, Literate, Non-Stat Based RP, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Library (Thread Archive)
Surveillance & Torture center Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yu like the execution squad?
  yes
  no..
View Results

arrancarLemo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 am
This is Lemo's half-frozen security room. Imagine being in an Arctic headquarters, but you are actually still within the .::Maniak Wing::.

User ImageUser Image
Lemo has the main door automated, and is made of iced-over steel instead of the plain 'marble' look everyone is going with now days. It is divided around by different rows of equipment, all glazed in frost, and your very breath is constantly visible. There is also a cardbord box of blue popsicles over by Lemo's relaxing-corner with his mini fridge...
(( do not touch ))
There are three main-screens on the designated screen-having wall. It has 2 clusters of 4 screens each stacked vertically on either side of the huge screens.
It is grand, but does not rival that of the hq's at Soul Society, who went on a much bigger budget.

But there is where Lemo gets his direct-feed in the computer screem found on the inside of his hat. He monitors everything that happens in Las Noches, and can control that room by himself if necissary. He also does investigatory work personally, for much of his work is for his own gain, not only Master Maniak and/or Aizen&Cero-samas.[ smirk ]

-

User Image
In the back there are rows of containment rooms, all shaped like prison-cells. They have a single marble-bed that comes right out of the ground, and other necesitys.
'dont make me talk about certain stuff on the anime/human subject and bathroom usage' we'll just say its provided

The cells were designed to seal off and disable any spiritual activity. These restraints can only be stopped by Lemo himself,
or somebody like Tousen through his mega-computer system... (hogg)
Any intruders that happen to ever make it past the Labirynth, which is surely impossible, would be instantly spotted here, and a report
would go out to all the Espada immediately, unless orders were given out saying otherwise.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:27 pm
The metal door slid open, as Maniak walked into his fraccion's designated security-location. It was freezing, but Maniak cared not, for he was here solely to gather information of their enemy for now. He glanced at the popsicles, not even caring about them, but deciding they would look more appealing if they were red. He then walked over and touched a single key on the remote pad, instantly activating the visual feed coming from Lemo's head-cam.
He walked to the screens on the wall and touched the frame between them all. The imagery changed, spreading the image out, stretching it over the different monitors, creating a movie-like image of it all happening at once. The feed stretched out along the big-screens, leaving the side monitors to give him detailed descriptions of all the different creatures spotted, including a 3D layout and spiritual charts. Lemo had made it to where anything could be found out about the person/subject within seconds of spotting them.
"Aaahh, good .. now we shall begin." he said, leaning back in Lemo's chair... patiently awaiting for the events before him to unfold.

HollowManiak arrancar

HollowManiak arrancar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:58 am
- long period of time in which the attacks on sereitei unfolded -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:04 am
Maniak watched as he recieved information on all those Lemo encountered while he traveled among the Sereitei. Maniak watched eagerly as he saw the 12th Captain fighting a very beautiful woman with markings on her skin. He recognized her as an Arcanian. There were other Espada already there as well, but not that many shinigami defending the attack. But the information he got from Lemo's investigation was that the Arcane were still on the assault of the Soul Society.
More than that, the shinigami were unaware of most that happened while they occupied themselves with different things. The ex-fraccion basically met no resistance even when making wide-squad jumps. Though, Lemo's skills and agility made him an excellent reconissance person.He watched as the arrancar made his moves for personal gain, recording documents from both Maximoru and from Squad 9's library. That is where battles commensed, and Maniak grew restless...
"I have waited long enough.." Maniak growled, standing up. Ice could b heard breaking away from his bones as he moved. "Time to make my entrance."
Maniak walked to the door, and moved his hand as it slid open for him, letting the mist of the cold seep out into the hallway of the Maniak wing. With a wave of his hand, the door closes.
Maniak's shadow crept up him again, and as if sinking into sand, Maniak faded into the ground taking the shadow and any trace of his existance with him.

[exits]  

HollowManiak arrancar

arrancarLemo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:29 am
Lemo entered his chambers through his own private Garganta, making it appear right where the door was. He thought that was cute in its own fashion.. Anyways, he took a seat over by his computer, closing the garganta since it had served its purpose, and he focused on his mutliple computer screens. The three biggest of which, each had images of two cells opon them. Lemo prepared for holding individuals, and he had six chambers outlined in ice already prepped for the captives.
As he tapped his mini-screens on his desk, little gargantas opened uo in each of the cells, except for one, the sixth cell and last one on the right. All of the other cells then became dark, in accordance to the mode of travel for the prisoners. They were contained in the 8th Espada's shadow-dimension, which made it positively clear that there was not going to be any interferance with the prisoner's transports.

"Now... Which shinigami should I put in which cells? There are already so many mathematical combinations." Lemo asked himself, rubbing his chin for a moment . . .
He was really going to have to think this one through, because he didn't want them all to go insane from being trapped in endless shadow hallucinations forever. Some went mad from being in a place like that. Somewhere with no light or sound, nothing except whisps of nothing against the chance of no light.
Lemo shuddered, then began compiling his database.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Lemo's hat was already transferring the files and different rograms he adopted from Mximoru's computer. He knew it wasn't the goods, but it would suffice, for bulking up his system. What he got from Internal Affairs though, tht will be the real score. Every incident recorded and put on display there was scanned by him. Even the secret undisclosed copys underground. Nobydy but Tousen knew of that area, and gladly gave Lemo a blueprint layout of the structure. This meant he now had access to sereitei's darkest secrets, instead of having to foolishly request the desired information from Tousen-sama.
"Now... whom shall I place in each different room? Maniak's abilities should react to my in-tuned patterns now."
Lemo tapped the first cell's image as he watched his prisoners slowly appear from darkness in the rooms.

These are the shinigami's order in the cells *updated*
Hikari and Razil
Akira and Eme
Genji and Hirimi
Torsin, Layla and
then Kuraime..

Each time he introduced a new prisoner, he put them into the cell facing opposite of the last prisoners before them. That put Hikari and Razil in the first cell, on the left side, and opposite from them was Kurai and Eme, appearing from shadows that were emitting from the garganta's opening. Torsin and Akira appeared in the cell next to theirs, across from Genji and Hirimi, whom were next to Razil and Hikari's cell. Lala was placed alone in the cell on the opposide side of Genji and Hirimi's, and she was alone. Across from her was a spare ice-cell.

( ( Everyone, feel free to RP while Lemo gets his work done.. think of it like an Ice Hotel... with a twist ) )

arrancarLemo

happyfuntimeLayla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:49 pm
*yay* first shinigami post in Las Noches

Layla appear out of nowhere, consumed in darkness until all she could see was white-walls. Suddenly she felt like she was in an insane-asylum, until she looked down the hallway a bit and noticed there were cells liked with ice along both walls. At first all she noticed was Akira and Torsin, but she could see Kuria and Eme further down.
"Waah, hey, what the hell is the big idea!?" she exclaimed.
Layla examined the room, and it was made of ice. From what she remembered about Ice Hotels, was that they could survive for years and years on end before anyone would ever need to fix something. The way they were designed, was so they trapped temperatures in, so technically the room should only get hotter now that Layla was there.
"Hey yo', how come I'm the only roomie without a playmate" she pouted to nobody in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:32 pm
The paralyzing darkness receded, and Razil found himself standing in a cell of pure white. Closer examination revealed the walls to be made of ice.
Ice, that means that Arrancar, Lemo of the Ice has us...well damn.
He looked about, noticing other cells with other Shinigami that had been caught by the veil of shadow. He noticed Torsin had been caught, as well as the succubus Layla. It was then that he noticed Kurai next to the Boelba girl in the cell next to his.

His mind suddenly grew anxious, and he examined her for injuries. Feeling relieved when he didn't notice any noticeable ones, he looked at her a moment more, then turned to look around his own cell. The room held a couple slabs of ice that served as beds, as well as other miscellaneous pieces of frozen furniture to liven up the place a bit. There was also another Shinigami in the room, and Razil was surprised to see it was Hikari. He walked over to her and knelt, stretching his hand towards her neck and feeling for a pulse.

Israf3l

kuraime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:42 pm
Kurai tumbled out of the strange "limbo" in which she had dropped at the arrancar's arrival. She regained her footing with a snarl, clearly fuming at the deprivation of her senses. Her sense were everything to her. Without sound and touch and smell, she could not "see."

She tensed, half-crouched and definitively animalistic in her movements. The first thing that struck her was the cold. It leeched the heat from her bare arms, back, and feet, and she could feel her breath misting before her. The small room in which she had arrived was layered with ice. It seemed to coat every surface in a layer of permafrost. This ice smelled wrong. It had a bitter bite and a strong undercurrent of unmistakable bone. Bone meant one of three things: vaizards, hollows, or arrancar. She knew it had to be the latter two.

Apprehension overcame her, as she turned for the door to the room. It seemed to be embedded with vertical lengths of ice-coated metal. No... You've got be... She ran a hand over the slick metal. Bars. A cell. A cage. She withdrew her hand in horror, leaping back with an audible hiss.

"Not cages," She whispered, throat tightening in the all-to-familiar choaking fear. Instinctivly, she threw herself against the door with shattering force. The ice crackled, but the cell door held, and Kurai fell back, feeling the welts rising on her skin. Pulling back a pace, she threw herself at the door again with the same result. Again. Again. She stopped only when a jagged piece of ice bit into her skin.

She growled, bringing the cut to her lips. The warm, salty-coppery blood cut into her panic, giving her a bit of focus. She realized for the first time that there was someone else in the cell with her. Turning, she stared blankly at a point a bit beyond where the other shinigami stood.

A girl, not much older than Kurai herself seemed. She'd never met her before. Brilliant first impression, some part of her thought. The rest of her system was in too much shock simply attempting to comprehend her situation. She didn't speak.

((... do we have our zanpaku-to, or not?))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:14 pm
((Well either way, I would still have mine. I'm stuck with it. I'll just figure I'm like bounded or something))

It all happened so fast. Much too fast. She wasn't sure if she was conscious through the whole time. She slowly opened her eyes, realizing that was standing up against something. It being ice cold.. It threw her in a momentary panic. She began to hyperventilate in these situations, especially when she was unfamiliar with her surroundings.

It took her a moment to figure out there was someone in here with her.

"Hey...umm, where are we?"She said, still breathing heavily. She was making attempts to calm down.

Hurricane Eme

Aged Elder

kuraime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 pm
She didn't see, Kurai thought, more than a little relieved. Her hands were still shaking, though whether from the leeching, icy cold or her inherent fear of cages and confinement, she wasn't sure. Her senses felt dulled, as though it took longer to process the information she was receiving.

Her breath hitched as the welts from her several impacts with the immobile door throbbed in unison. She could hear an echoing panic in her cellmate's voice, and she felt herself creeping towards similar hysteria as the tempo of her breathing sped up.

"I--I don't," Her body shuddered involuntarily, and she clenched her fists, forcing out a sentence. "--know..." Trapped. Her airway constricted further.

[kk ^^]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:07 pm
Lemo continued his work, typing away. He was having a grand old-time, with 3D grid-mapping displays up as he compiled years worth of data with his hueco mundo archive. He had smaller-sets of computers monitoring the 5 cells that currently had shinigami. But this wasn't Lemo's personal duty, so he didn't pay them much mind.

((yes you have your weapons, but they have no power or anything here. they are just katanas and the like.))

arrancarLemo

happyfuntimeLayla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:33 pm
Layla ran up to the ice-wall she was contained by. It was cool, but felt like bone, though she could see through it. But Layla couldn't feel any spiritual pressures, she couldn't sense anything... But she could hear
"Kurai, is that you!? Razil-sama, where are we, can anyone see anybody else? I see Torsin and Akira unconsious in the cell on my opposite wall, but anyone else here? hello?" Layla hopped around in despiration.
She didn't like the thought of being cooked up while in suck a place like Las Noches!
(( What would Maxi-taichou be doing with this oppertunity!?!))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Kurai caught a snatch of someone's call farther down the corridor. Her cellmate, whose name she still did not know, seemed in a bit of shock, not unlike Kurai had first experienced. For the briefest instant, she wondered if she might be hallucinating, if somehow her mind had conjured up a companion to speak to so she wouldn't lose it completely. If that's true, it's doing a horrid job, Kurai thought with bleak humor. She looks too much like that vaizard the captain favors.

Though she felt a bit paranoid for doing so, she reached out and took her cellmate's hand. It was ice cold, like hers, but it was solid. I hope you're real. She crossed back to the door, towing the other girl along.

"Layla?" Kurai called, not too loud, should the arrancar be listening. For the first time, she thought to use her aura sense to establish her situation. She recognized several auras around her. Layla's was several meters away, alone. Razil's and an unfamiliar aura were just across from her. Torsin and another were next to her cell, and across from them, two more auras she didn't recognize. The girl whose hand she now held had a rippling teal aura. They got nine of us? She bared her teeth in a soundless snarl.

kuraime

happyfuntimeLayla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:00 pm
"Oh my god, I hear you! Goodness, you poor thing! We're stuck here in Las Noches, are you alright? I didn't have a clue what was going on for a second there, but we were consumed in total darkenss, that was the only thing for certain."
She stopped, and looked around the room for any types of breaks in the wall, where two pieces came together manye...
She talked as she did this. "But now I'm not sure, i think this is a bad situation we're in."  
Grand Library (Thread Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff