Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:55 pm
Kazydi
Ricette
Ok, to me, I think that you are smoking something. Share plz? To fantasize about such a thing, is pretty sick. You want it all to end? Sick and sad.

Hey hey hey, no one said that they WANTED it all to end. We're simply discussing that when it does happen, what we think it'll be like.
ninja

Buddhists think of Nirvana, and we think of going back home. [sarcasm]Oh wait, I forgot!! We're Christians, we're the evil religion!! My bad, I'm so sorry!

SHUN!! SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!!![/sarcasm]

We believe what we believe, and I believe that you have come here, not seeking answers, but to belittle, and start up and argument in an otherwise delicate environment. Please don't do that.

Kthxbye.

3nodding Nicely put.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:59 pm
Tornadomaster_Auron
That would be funny. And yes, this world is in the end times. I believe we are only, at most, three or four years away. Of course, don't mistake me for one of those people that believe the world will end on a date that man thinks it will end

No I don't I actually agree with you. The more I look back on general "signs" (by that I mean pretty general happenings amongst society) of at least what'll happen towards the end, the more I feel we're getting pretty close.

ChibiLi

Vondra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 pm
I used to day dream about it too. It wasn't about the part where Jesus takes the true believers with him but about the judgements mentioned in Revelations since I would be watching prophecy coming true. I would see history take place before my eyes. How I would love to be there during that time. ^^; Then I read the verse that said not to be excited about that day... emo

To Tornadomaster_Auron: It reminds me of the Mayan calendar saying beware of December 21st, 2012.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:40 pm
Vondra
I used to day dream about it too. It wasn't about the part where Jesus takes the true believers with him but about the judgements mentioned in Revelations since I would be watching prophecy coming true. I would see history take place before my eyes. How I would love to be there during that time. ^^; Then I read the verse that said not to be excited about that day... emo

To Tornadomaster_Auron: It reminds me of the Mayan calendar saying beware of December 21st, 2012.

sad Which verse said not to be excited about that day?

And on a side note, I had a dream recently that was extremely apocalyptic. I woke up from that dream with the biggest feeling of doom I ever had sweatdrop

ChibiLi

Ricette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:09 am
You know those supposed signs? You kn ow how many people thought that their era was the one when Jesus would return? They are too vague to pin to any time. All this "the signs are there" its really not convincing. Sure a lot of bad things are going on. War, famine, attacks in Mumbai, but these thing ere going to happen whether there is an end or not. And again, dreaming about the end of the world? Its still sick to me. I have hope that there will be no end to dream of and that mankind can redeem itself because, thats what it will come down to in th end. We have to save ourselves and our souls. No immortal being can save our souls until we can forgive ourselves and each other. Nothing i ever as easy as simply having faith and believing that worshiping and following one man's tachings will get your a free lunch. Theres going to be more required. So, just because you proclaim love for Jesus, it won't get you into haven no matter ho the bible says it. But I digress.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:37 pm
Ricette
You know those supposed signs? You kn ow how many people thought that their era was the one when Jesus would return? They are too vague to pin to any time. All this "the signs are there" its really not convincing. Sure a lot of bad things are going on. War, famine, attacks in Mumbai, but these thing ere going to happen whether there is an end or not. And again, dreaming about the end of the world? Its still sick to me. I have hope that there will be no end to dream of and that mankind can redeem itself because, thats what it will come down to in th end. We have to save ourselves and our souls. No immortal being can save our souls until we can forgive ourselves and each other. Nothing i ever as easy as simply having faith and believing that worshiping and following one man's tachings will get your a free lunch. Theres going to be more required. So, just because you proclaim love for Jesus, it won't get you into haven no matter ho the bible says it. But I digress.

"We have to save ourselves and our souls."

That's totally a paradox. You can't save yourself -- and you can't save your own soul either. You can only ask the Lord Jesus for his mercy and for his forgiveness. So it's kind of strange that you think we're sick for having what you feel as apocalyptic dreams, curiosities, and imaginations. Doesn't everyone sort of sit and wonder from time to time what the end would be like? If it were so sick and uncommon, where did all these people in the thread come from? They're not sick, just nice people who all wonder what the heck will really happen heart .

In the end, nothing's more doomful and hopeless than the mindset of "...just because you proclaim love for Jesus, it won't get you into haven [heaven] no matter ho the bible says it..."  

ChibiLi

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:40 pm
On a side note, Ricette, I have to admit that I like your signature.

stressed Gah Twilight sucks! It's all about Blade.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:46 am
ChibiLi

Its all my youngest sister raves about. Gah its annoying.  

Ricette

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:57 pm
Ricette
ChibiLi

Its all my youngest sister raves about. Gah its annoying.

Oh man I'm so sorry. That must be the worst. confused

Hehe I was walking into a Hot Topic ( 3nodding I like their tutus and jewelry) and saw Twilight stuff...EVERYWHERE!! lol We might as well continue this conversation via PM but MAN I felt like taking a shower after I walked out of that store....-shutters-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:18 am
Tornadomaster_Auron
I, too, am awaiting that most glorious of days. I cannot wait until He comes and gets us. When I ask my Pastor at church why Jesus has not come to get us, he simply says 'Jesus is waiting for every last person who is going to accept Christ, to accept Him. The moment that last person does, is the instant we leave our human lives behind, and join God and Jesus up in Heaven.' I take those words to heart, and so, I simply live my life as best I can, until that day. Sorry, I ranted again. I would say that it is perfectly normal, as a Christian, to dream of that day. I know I do. And those are the best dreams ever
surprised  

No place like 127 0 0 1

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas