Reply Nearby towns
The Nightfall Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:49 am
Large looming oak and pine trees, as tall as a five story building. Many human hikers have been said to dare each other to spend nights in the forest and are never seen again. Perfect romantic spot for any young vampire who wants to relax or get a snack. In the middle of the forest is a large, unpolluted lake thanks to the fact that humans can't reach.
Hey, so glad I found this place. It's real pretty, don't you think Briar?
Oh yes, nothing is more wonderful than a large spooky forest inviting nothing but doom and despair. *says sarcastically*
I knew you'd like it. Let's go! blaugh
eek gonk Wait. No *Rose pulls Briar closer to the forest* No, desist with the pulling. Detach your hands! Detach and Desist! NOOOOO!!!
Silly dog. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:05 pm
Matt enters the forest and climbs up a tree ready to jump a nearby human for its blood. the human walks by and sits down right underneath the tree, Matt jumps down and hits the human in the back of the head to knock him unconscious and bits into her kneck taking deep gulps and then runs off back to his apartment.  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:32 am
Briar, wait here, I'm so hungry and I need fresh blood. You can only go so long on the cafeteria food. Blech!
Oh Lady Rose, do hurry. I do not like the looks of this place, it does not seem fit for a young lady of your stature.
stare Briar, I'm a vampire. This place just screams
!VAMPIRE LAIR! I'll be back soon. *walks into forest. Running as fast as she could she began to head towards the lake. When she reached it, Rose found that it was undisturbed. She walked to the edge of it's crystal blue water, her skin as pale as ever in the moonlight. She slipped off her gown to reveal a green bathing suit.* I wonder how the water feels? *Rose dipped her feet into the water and found it was pleasurably warm. She walked in slowly until the water reached her waist, her long, silky, purple hair barely touching the water. She dived in and swam to the middle and laid on her back allowing the water to carrass her* If only I could share this with someone. It's so peaceful here unlike Moonlit Valley. I wonder what Josh is doing at the moment?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:13 am
Matt, who is watching from the top of a nearby tree, jumps into the water  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm
*hair gets soaked and Rose sits there with an angry look on her face* Thanks Matt, thanks for wetting me. *shakes her head like a dog and her hair puffes up in an afro form.* Oh, my hair. *dives under water to repair the mess. When she pops out, her long hair is glistening in the moonlight.* Well, hello Matt. *she said to him* What brings you to the forest, wait let me guess, you got hungry. Well, if you are, some of my kill is waiting by the tree. *points to a large oak tree to his right*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 am
*matt looks at the oak tree* looks good *walks over to the tree and drinks blood* thanks smile *takes off wet shirt and dives back in*  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:42 am
demonsk8er711
*matt looks at the oak tree* looks good *walks over to the tree and drinks blood* thanks smile *takes off wet shirt and dives back in*

No problem, it was too big to finish anyway. So how have you been?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:00 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
demonsk8er711

No problem, it was too big to finish anyway. So how have you been?

pretty good i was just looking for food then i saw you swimming so i decided to dive in

*after 50 min: bored, matt swims to the bottom and sits on the bottom*  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:15 pm
*laughs and joins him* If you're bored, want to do a bit more hunting, just for fun. Besides, I could use some dry deer meat, my father wants to come to school soon to check on me. Its going to be hard, he doesn't know about Briar and I. *stops talking about herself* How are your parents like Matt?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:26 pm
i dont know my parents they died when i was a kid so ive had to take care of myself and thats why i trained myself to be very good with any weapon (mainly blades and guns)  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:19 pm
demonsk8er711
i dont know my parents they died when i was a kid so ive had to take care of myself and thats why i trained myself to be very good with any weapon (mainly blades and guns)

sad That is so sad. I don't know how life would have been like without my parents there for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:01 pm
i guess but you get used to it
((what happened to everyone its so quiet here))  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:00 pm
demonsk8er711
i guess but you get used to it
((what happened to everyone its so quiet here))

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to them?
(I'm not sure why it quiet here. About the guild, its probably because people have gotten bored. And for this particular forum, probably because everyone rps in one place only and pretend to come to the forest.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 pm
i don't remember the only memory i have of them is waking up and seeing their bodies ripped to shreds. confused  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Nearby towns

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash