I'm not sure... lol
View Results

Kamikaze102

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 pm
So, now that we all know and probably can't wait for Halo 3: Recon; I want to see what everyone wants in Recon.

Post whatever you want see or to be included in Halo 3: Recon

As for me, I want to see a chance of your ODST character fighting alongside *recognizable* Spartans. When I say Recognizable, I mean that I want to know who they are. Halo Wars will have you fighting with Spartans, but I doubt they'll go into detail in who they are (i.e: thier names, they'll just be a Spartan) As far as we know, there were 3 Spartans that fought in the war on Earth; Will, Fred and Linda (Kelly was alive, but went to Onyx with Dr. Halsey). I would love to see if either of the 3 would be able to assist me, like in one mission I'm running into battle when a screen pops up on my HUD, revealing a Spartan and says "Covering your back" when the Spartan (in this case Linda) provides me Sniper cover. So when I'm running, I see Linda in a window of a building with a sniper rifle, shooting targets, assisting me.

Personally, Halo 3: Recon gives Bungie a chance to add a whole new chapter in the Halo Universe. I want to be able to see everything connect in Halo 3: Recon (Read the books and you'll know what I'm talking about lol)

But anyway, thats just my thoughts, what do you guys want to see in Halo 3: Recon?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 pm
The Guild.... She is Dead T__T  

Kamikaze102

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:50 pm
That sounds like an awesome idea. I personally want to see a huge battle between the humans and the covenant. Like, those RTS games that everybody knows, like Age of Empires. That would be awesome.
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:40 pm
darkness engulfed the land...

Hmm...well I don't know what I really want in Recon. At first I thought silencers would be cool but then I thought that would kill the old fashioned Halo gameplay. Maybe add a little sense of fear in the story? Like in the Halo 3 commercials where one of the soldiers is talking about how they had to wait for MC in a dark forest while the covenant hunted them.

Besides that I can't really think of anything. There's gonna be lots of changes a** is considering we aren't going to be playing as MC anymore. The game is going to be a little more tactical I think. Hopefully that'll be cool ^^;

...and light became a distant memory

ShadeLurker

Invisible Hunter

Dugra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:55 am
Well, I've heard there are no more shields. So, that's going to add a whole bunchload of tactical need. Kinda reminds me of Rainbow 6 Vegas, now that I think of it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:12 am
I would like to see an ODST model in the halo 3 game, like an expansion to it, they would have to be tougher than in Recon though so they would stand a chance against the elites and spartans. But personally it sounds like its going to be more of a stealth game.. so I don't know about that, doubt you'll ever fight hunters since theres the whole you could die in one hit kinda thing, XD.  

Eajo

Zylos Xenos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:21 am
Rofl; That was extremely detailed, and that level of detail probably means you're going to be let down a bit. I personally can't wait, trying not to make too many assumptions aside from what the developers themselves say.

THE GUILD WILL LIVE AGAIN!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:42 am
hunters will maybe be often  

FoxTrot59

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
General Halo Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers