Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:17 pm
User Image

It hadn't been so bad...there had been baskets with a female he barely knew. But it wasn't anything new things seemed to be perfectly fine as no one generally said anything to him about the children or the young mare that had borne the children. But today was different, he had met so many new faces and yet there was one he wanted to get to know better. The young mare who he shared a bond with...well at least a secret pain with. As the young stallion walked slowly and deliberately through the fallen leaves he wondered if he would ever meet any of those that he knew nothing about. The children in the baskets and the young mother as well. The sun trickling through the leaves he smiled softly as he broke full sprint the green of his coat shimmer and shone brightly once he reached the clearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:03 am
User Image

It was a bit heartbreaking to have foals with a stallion she didn't really know, then to have them taken from her when they were in baskets to be given to other humans other than their own keepers. The small mare was happy that her children were going to good homes, but couldn't it have waited until they were at least out of the baskets and weened?

The whole event has left her feeling more than a little bit empty inside and she had confined herself to her sleeping quarters in her teepee for some time. Over time, she found herself leaving her home once again, thinking positive thoughts. Perhaps one day she'll see her foals again, or even the stallion who helped create them. It was these thoughts that lead her out to a leaf-littered field, enjoying the bright day it was turning out to be.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:11 am
He let his mind wonder as he laid out basking in the sunlight. Did the mare feel the same way? Heartbroken and empty. Did she want to know the children, or him for that matter. Or did she not care like everyone else seemed to be doing. Shaking his head at that ridiculous thought of course she cared. She borne the children she must care and have an emptiness. He thought back, would he ever remember her face, her look or would there just be something there some sadness hidden that he could see. Hearing the leaves behind him start to rustle he turned slightly and could see a small mare in the clearing a ways back. He couldn't make her out but she seemed to be enjoying the sun as well, and something made him get up and behave like a gentleman and not a slob. Standing up he watched slowly unsure if he should move towards her or stay his ground, she could very easily have wanted to be alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:23 pm
Hearing something and seeing something move up ahead of her, she looked up and saw the stallion standing some distance away from her. She figured that he was also enjoying the nice day. Not wanting to be rude in any way, she gave her tail a small flick before calling out to the other. "Good day!"  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:47 pm
Smiling he nodded towards her,

"Hello there...have you come to enjoy this beautiful day?"

He didn't like shouting very much and decided to move closer to her. Seeing her a little bit closer made a slight tingle in his stomach there was something about her but he wasn't sure what. Shaking his head he decided to push that silly thought from his mind as he watched her closely. Wondering who she was and if she had indeed decided to come out and enjoy the weather or perhaps it was something else like he had come out for.

"I'm Leap..."

He finally said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:45 am
"Yes I have. How about yourself?" She asked, giving him a warm smile. She wasn't sure how to explain that she was out because she wasn't feeling 'herself' lately, so she just left it to that simple answer. Inwardly, she hoped she didn't interrupt him from something he was doing as she watched him walk over to her. She bowed her head gracefully, her long mane brushing over her hooves, when he introduced himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you Leap. I'm Ayasha."  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 am
"Ayasha?"

He said slightly confused, he had heard that name before hadn't he? He must have been confused since he would remember such a beautiful creature such as this. Smiling, he nodded,

"It's a very lovely name. And it's a pleasure to meet you Miss."

He could see a glimmer of sadness in her eyes, and could tell she was trying to hide it just like he was trying to hide his sadness. Smiling he decided to help her out a little,

"So Miss Ayasha may I inquire about you?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm
She nodded her head in confirmation of his question regarding her name. She wasn't unaware that her name had been something that sounded familiar, nor was she aware that his name seemed the same.

"Thank you kind Sir." She replied softly, smiling tenderly to him. Her tail giving a soft flick. When he posed a question to her, she tilted her head gingerly. "Inquire about me? I don't see no harm in that."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm
Leap smiled he was given the go ahead to ask about her. But what exactly did one ask?

"You seem so lonely even though the bright sun is shining down upon us...well behind the curtains of clouds that is...but still something I can't place..."

Trying to smile once again he felt a little stupid for having blurting that out he nodded,

"But then again it could just be me...I mean...I could think you're lonely just because I'm slightly in a depressed mood myself...although I'm not sure you really want to be bothered with that...especially if you were lonely...I probably sound crazy..."

Flicking his tail nervously he wondered if this beautiful mare was about to tell him good day and walk away, even though they had just met he was sure he had just made mistakes that could live a lifetime in his questioning and then his horrible word vomit after the question.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Ayasha waited, almost anxiously, for the question that was about to be posed to her. When he did ask his question, she tilted her head in slight confusion. He had all right to ask, it was true, it was just shocking to her to see that it was so noticeable to others.

Seeing him trying to explain, or cover up, his question, she giggled and smiled softly. "No, it's alright... there's no need to explain. You're question is perfectly legit, especially if it was that obvious." She sighed softly. "I guess I just have a lot on my mind. You see, I recently had foals... and they were both given away and I haven't seen them since." She explained simply, not getting into too much detail. "You're depressed? I'm sorry to hear that. Would it be alright for me to ask why?"

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 am
His heart skipped slightly as she mentioned her reason behind being depressed. Could she be...he shook his head and heard her continue. Why was he depressed...well she had ever reason to ask so he would tell her of course...just how to make it sound intelligible was the problem.

"Ah...well...your predicament sounds very familiar...in fact...the reason I am so depressed as of late is that a mare I had never met, and in fact do not even really know bore my children...and well...I havn't seen my children or the mare...and I wonder if I ever will."

He thought for a moment and cocked his head to the side, she really was beautiful

"as for the sadness...it isn't that obvious...if I wasn't so depressed myself I don't think I would have even noticed...Its just that you seemed to have less than a glimmer in your eyes and...well I don't know how to explain it really..."

Feeling stupid once again he said a little softer,

"I bet your children are as beautiful as you...may I ask about the father? I'm sure he could be of some comfort to you..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm
She seemed to frown a bit at how similar his story seemed to be to hers. "I'm sorry to hear that, truly." She replied, giving him a warm smile, hoping it was some what comforting.

When he mentioned her children being beautiful, she couldn't help but smile a bit more even though she has no idea what they might look like. It was when the stallion mentioned their father that she frowned again and looked away. Ayasha sighed softly, remaining silent for a moment before finally telling him. "... I'm afraid, I don't know who the father is. I only met him for the breeding and haven't seen him since."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 pm
He blinked hearing her tale, it was just too familiar for him not to shiver, she could very easily be the one that he was missing even though he never knew her. Slowly and softly he said,

"Do you ever regret...not knowing...."

He wasn't sure what he really was trying to ask her, but he had hoped that she would know what he meant.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm
Now, Ayasha is usually calm and happy about everything, but with every on of his questions, she found herself getting more and more upset. It was slightly her fault, she could have chosen no to disclose any information about why she was a little saddened in the first place, but she wouldn't have felt right if she chose that path, as she 'dug' at the ground with a hoof.

At his most recent inquiry, she wasn't sure how to answer. In one way, yes, she did regret having foals with a stallion she didn't know... on the other hand, she was happy to have foals, and even happy that they went to humans that had little to no soquili company. With a small shrug of her shoulders, she answered. "Well, yes... I do, often find myself wishing I knew more... but in the end, I'm still sort of happy."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:20 pm
He winced slightly seeing her demeanor change slightly, he knew he hit a nerve. Trying to refrain from nuzzling her ever so slightly he watched her and listened to her answer. Finally finding his voice he found himself a bit closer to this mare,

"I'm sorry I pried...I didn't mean to cause you such pain..."

Nuzzling her lightly, trying to keep the mood light he curled his lips up.

"Miss Ayasha I'm sure that if you were given a chance again you would have the most beautiful children...and you would be a most wonderful mother."

He trailed off on that thought wondering what about her drew him to her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff