Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Under a full moon [prp](Mika, Nightingale, and Midas) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:23 pm
Mika had a long day, she had been on the border of the mire for two days, helping out other spirits that had stumbled upon the unfortunate area on accident. She felt now, that she needed some rejuvenation, and headed toward the lake. Now was her favorite time to swim, with the moonlight glistening off of the almost pitch black waters, and the sweet sing of wind through the leaves, who wouldn’t love it?
She looked around her, observing the shadow for signs of movement. Finding none she took off her pants, but left her shirt and dove in.
The feeling of water against skin was the most amazing sensation for her. Better then love, or killing things. Simply, calm.
She kicked her way to the surface braking the black water to see the full moon overhead. It bathed her skin a pale white sheen, the perfect contrast to the black waters.
Night… night would always hold first in her heart.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:30 pm
User Image
Nightingale moved slowly through the garden, silent as the wind--actually, quieter as the wind would make a soft whistle. She made no sound as she slithered forward through the path.

She was restless, irritated. Indigo was hogging Star's attention again and then that damned alptraum joined the Glade! Her fur ruffled in agitation. Reve and alptraum did not get along well.

Her ears jerked upright. Did she hear splashing? Was she near the lake...? Her glittering eyes closed as she turned toward the sound, slithering softly toward the large crystal body of water.

Teru is True

Faolchu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Faolchu and Midas were sleeping, resting near the tree were they had first met. Midas was resting lightly his back against the trunk of the tree. Faolchu was resting in the crook of a treebranch. From his position, Midas could see across the lakes surface. Yawning, Midas stretched and stood up, when he spotted movement in the lake. Curious, he walked down to the water's edge.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:51 pm
Mika saw movement on the shoreline. She was to be found there, in a see-through shirt, and no pants… could she run, would it come to that? Surely it would for her pants rested there on the glistening shoreline.
She dove under the water. If it came down to it she could easily use the dagger on her thigh. She would NOT be the talk of the glade, no matter what the cost.
Mika broke surface once more, she would swim back and get her pants, but leather was such a odd material it would be weeks before it would feel right.
Since when had she been modest? Was living with the marm of a moth getting to her?
She was close to the shoreline, but not close enough to stand. Whatever was out there better watch itself.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Teru is True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:56 pm
Nightingale peered through the gloom. A spirit...? Swimming? At this time of the night? She was intrigued.

However, when the girl started for shore, she jumped--had she been spotted?!
No, she hadn't, for another spirit--a male--was heading to the shore.

Men... she thought darkly. Always so brash. They dont know how to wait from the shadows.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Midas stood at the waters edge, scanning the area. He had lost those he cared about once by not being there, he was not going to do it again. The mire was not very near to the lake, but mire spirits often ventured into th garden. Scanning the area around where Faolchu was sleeping, Midas jogged back to the water's edge and dove in.

Faolchu

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:19 pm
Mika’s hand automatically found her blade tucked in a nice leather band around her thigh. She could swim perfectly well, as was seen… she had been fighting on the boundaries of the mire for two days, this spirit was in no place to ******** with her.
“Who the hell is there?”
Her voice was a alto pure and simple, but menacing all the same. She was ready to kill.
Her knife now was in her hand and she was treading water to the lakeshore. Did one of the damn Mire spirits fallow her here to the lake. If it did, it had no idea what was coming.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:22 pm
The reve couldn't help but stifle a giggle--a breath that came out quieter than the wind--at the proclamation of the girl.

"Who the hell is there" indeed.

She wrapped her tail around her reptilian body and leaned against a tree to watch the events unfold. The male was going to get his a** kicked, she could see it.

Teru is True

Faolchu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 pm
Midas broke the surface of the water, breathing calmly. He heard the spirit's voice, which made him stop. Somehow Midas didn't think a spirit from the Mire would announce their presence, nor the fact that they were unsure of the situation. Looking across the water, Midas thought of other times where he was unsure of the situation. Knowing that he had to keep Faolchu safe, Midas kicked his legs out in front of him, and backstroked to the shore, where he got out and went back to the tree where Midas slept. He could see the spirit now and he was becoming more certain that it was not a mire spirit. For one, it looked liked her pants were off. Blushing, Midas ducked his head and called out, "Sorry, i thought you were from the mire! I guess i'll just, just look the other way..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:54 pm
Mika glared at the unseen foe, the voice was male.
But her ears picked up on something else, very faint, hardly heard… could it was a soft breeze?
Oh but the nerve of men!
She walked onto the shore. The scars that covered her body completely shone more then her silver eyes.
She seemed feline almost. Ready to pounce on the unsuspecting mouse.
Swimming had made her already thin shirt see-through so the scars there shone through the fabric.
Mika picked up her pants, sliding her legs in quickly and holding her dagger in front of her.
How badly did she wish to find this male and murder him?
“and what if I was, were you going to try to kill me?” she asked laughing inside.
The thought of someone attempting to kill her made her giddy, a old fashioned fight. She felt that she needed that. Mire spirits didn’t think with a clear head. They were easy to overcome.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Faolchu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:27 pm
"If you meant us harm, then i would definitely try to stop you." Midas smirked. "However, since you did announce yourself first, you are either a very foolish mire spirit, a very clever one, or not a mire spirit at all. It seems rather odd to me that that a mire spirit would come all the way here just to take a swim."
Midas glanced around him in case there were actually unseen attackers surrounding the tree; it never hurt to be cautious. "So, actually, until i find out what exactly it is that you are up to, I'm not going to trust you."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 pm
Nightingale shoved her fist into her mouth to keep from laughing out-loud at both proclamations. Neither trusted the other! They each thought they were mire-spirits! Oh, the irony that they were both of the garden made the reve almost roll around--though she didn't. She kept her cool, her calm, though she wanted to howl with amusement.

She let out a low breath, trying to stem the flow of laughter before it rose in her throat. No, no. Laughing out-loud in the presence of almost/possible enemies would be a very bad thing.

Besides, she liked watching the pretty female. She had a very delectable body.

Teru is True

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:47 pm
“Well if you don’t trust me, and I don’t trust you then why the hell are you still talking to me?”
She glared at his outline in the trees. She was in a vulnerable position, and she didn’t like it. She stalked forward, just under the shade of the trees. Mika’s slim body easily fit between them as she went towards Midas with her knife in hand. She at least wanted to see what he was hiding.
Her eyes fell onto Faolchu.
Ah so maybe he wasn’t a mire spirit after all, but what if he wanted to hurt this boy? Was it not her job to protect him?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:21 pm
Midas watched as the spirit, whoever she was, disappeared into the treeline and began to stock forward. He frowned to himself, she obviously knows what she's doing... Midas debated furiously on what to do. Years of getting the s**t beaten out of him made him cautious to a fault. He knew that he had to keep Midas safe, what ever happened. "Damnit!" Midas swore quietly. He needed to know what the hell was going on!

Preparing for the worst, Midas hissed up to Faolchu. "Faolchu! hsst! Faolchu, if you can see anything up there, i could really use a hand."

Faolchu

Teru is True

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:26 pm
The reve watched carefully. She could see the knife glittering in the moonlight in the girls' hand. She could hear them, very clearly, as they battered back and forth.

Her tail flicked in the air silently. This was getting interesting.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff