Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Kiko's room (#462) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Hi, I'm Kiko. Looking for a roommate, so yeah. lol, don't know what to say really.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:55 pm
Hello Kiko, you stopped by my room. How are you?
Hello Kiko, and hello to you Kori. My name is Brair and this young lady is Lady Rose of the Vanderbalt family.
Briar, please don't give any formal names. sweatdrop He sometimes introduces me as so. Just ignore him, ugh, I hate being treated like royalty.  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Why Hello you two!
Kori: Hello, Briar. I am Kori San Darius Yoshi.
Kiko: Welcome. I'm glad to see everythings fine with you. I apologize if you have seen me....upset lately. I am just going through an emotional crisis nowadays.....So, how are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:27 pm
Good day Kori. My name is Briar Forventa Oraldi Mortikato Ganderblasit Jortobu Vanderbalt. *gasps for breath* Sorry, I had to catch my breath.
Serves you right! stare *glares at Briar.* I am so sick of you using full names! Quit it already, you name is too long.
Well so is your.
Yes I know, that's why it's only on my student information. *turns to Kiko* Kiko, tell me, what emotional crisis are you going through?
Maybe she needs a mate.
stressed stare Don't make this about me! Go to Kori and talk with him. *turns back to Kiko* If you need to talk about anything, you can always talk to me.  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:01 pm
Kiko: *sighs* My...uh.....friend Daichi, he said he was coming, but I haven't heard from him in months, and I had a memory, if you will, that he died. It's been....hard to forget.
Kori: Oh, goodness, this is getting sappy. Come, Briar, shall we indulge upon some more INTERESTING conversation?
Kiko: *glares at Kori*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 pm
*walks into the room after having to leave. She is truly sorry, she had been trying to think of ways to help.* Oh Kiko, I am truly sorry, tell me, are you going to try to look for him?
*A tall young boy walks in behind Rose. His hair is short and white. He is wearing a black t-shirt with a white shirt unbuttoned over it. He is also wearing black pants. He is a handsome boy* Hello Kiko. *nods his head to Kori* Good day Kori. *he walks next to Rose where he stands, protectively looming over her and lovingly taking her hand.*
*Rose smiles at the boy* Kiko, this is my boyfriend. You've met him several times and probably haven't realized it. Either way, he wants to help you find Daichi as do I. If you need anything, please, do not hesitate to ask.  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:12 pm
Kiko looked up and beamed. "I believe I already have." She got up and hugged her friend. "Hello," she said politely to Rose's boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:50 am
Kiko Kurasaki23
Kiko looked up and beamed. "I believe I already have." She got up and hugged her friend. "Hello," she said politely to Rose's boyfriend.

*She welcomed her friends hug. When she released the embrace she gave a comfortign smile, one that could melt even the coldest hearts,* Kiko, are you sure you'll be fine, I mean, if you need help finding Daichi, I'll help, I just need to do some hunting first.
*walks to Kiko after Rose has finished talking.* No need to be so formal to an old friend Miss Kiko. You may not realize it at first but we met quite some time ago. *flashes his teeth* Let me shed some light on this. I am Briar Forventa Oraldi Mortikato Ganderblasit Jortobu Vanderbalt *gasps for breath* Sorry, I had to catch my breath
Serves you right! *Rose said in a teasing manner and kisses Briar on the cheek* So, that mystery aside, what about Daichi? question  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 am
Kiko smiled, and giggled.

Kori hissed.* And to think I trusted you!

Kiko bopped him on the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:39 pm
Kiko Kurasaki23
Kiko smiled, and giggled.

Kori hissed.* And to think I trusted you!

Kiko bopped him on the head.

*Briar shifted to his dog form* If you like, we may leave and chat, but you must understand, there are some things one cannot control. For instance falling in love is one of those examples. *leads the angry creature out the door.*
*To Kiko* What was that about?  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:12 am
I really don't know. Sorry about him. *pulls up a chair* Care to sit?

*lets himself be moved* I really do not understand this, Briar. How could you fall in love with your master? *starts to bathe himself*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:12 pm
Its simple Kori, Rose was never my master, just my charge. I chose to be her guardian and do what is best for her. Since I found no suitable mate and I realized I was irrevocably in love, I knew that we would be able to withstand.
*sits next to Kiko* Briar, that is so sweet of you. *to Kiko* So tell me, what is up with you? Do you still want help finding Daichi to make sure he is safe?  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Its simple Kori, Rose was never my master, just my charge. I chose to be her guardian and do what is best for her. Since I found no suitable mate and I realized I was irrevocably in love, I knew that we would be able to withstand.
*sits next to Kiko* Briar, that is so sweet of you. *to Kiko* So tell me, what is up with you? Do you still want help finding Daichi to make sure he is safe?

Kiko sighed. "I've given up on him."

*dabs eyes with handkerchief* That is so beautiful!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:31 pm
Kiko Kurasaki23
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13

Kiko sighed. "I've given up on him."

*dabs eyes with handkerchief* That is so beautiful!

What, given up! How have you given up on Daichi. Have you even gone looking for him. (BTW, I'd love to be your roommate) Come, we'll look together! *stands up and begins to lead Kiko to the open window.* I hope you can fly.
Thank you Kori, it is a nice story. *realizes that Rose is about to leave and shapeshifts into a hawk* Do not leave without me Rose! Will you follow Kori?  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:09 am
((Yay kewl. And why can't we rp anymore?))

Kiko sighed. "I looked, and finally got in contact, but he......sigh. Daichi is rather a figurative being. MAny boys come to take the place. Every one has broked my heart, so now I am no longer getting mixed up in love."

*blows nose* Yes, Briar. As long as I don't fall to certain death.  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff