Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:37 pm
User Image

Delmar leans over and softly nuzzles Tamias's cheek, while glancing around the darkened and uncharacteristically quiet forest. His head nodded ever so often as he flipped is seaweed green hair out from in front of his eyes. It was very important for him to be able to see all around him. There seemed to many creature around who might hurt Tamias and Delmar was going to make sure that was not happening, not while he was around to see that it didn't. . "Worry not, my Tami Chittermunkers. I shall protect you, for I am a brave brave knight!" the Usdia stallion declared proudly, puffing out his chest as he did so. Then began to marching by her while making hup hup noises.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:47 pm
User Image

Smiling softly Tamias chittered as she turned to watch her Delly circling protectively around her. Chittering happily she moved over to Delmar nuzzling herself againist his side. Glancing out into the night the usdia mare chittered softly once again. " Delly Tami want to find new special place snuggle. Delly brave knight no get hurt."  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 am
After glancing around once more to make sure that it was truly save, that no creatures were about to pop out of the darkened forest and snatch Tamias and spirit her away into the unknown. Delmar nods his head sharply "We will go find a place to snuggle, Tami cutie!" he whispers out to the Usdia mare as he snuggles her in return. "After we stay here for a bit. I need to think of a place to go"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:07 pm
"Alright Delly knight" Smiling softly Tami yawned gently before moving to lay herself down beside Delmar. With a soft smile she looked up at Delmar." Tami doesn't want to stay to long. Want to snuggle with Delly where it is nice and warm"  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:03 pm
Delmar snuggle against Tamias "We could go back to your secret secret place and snuggle, Tami cutie" he whispered into the mare's ear before nibbling at it. He stepped away from her a bit and looked around "Yes, yes, we will go there" he stated and trotted in place for a moment before moving slowly and carefully towards their hiding place. He was getting very nervous about being where they were and wanted out of there as soon as possible. "I will protect you, my lovely, come follow me!" he declared as he moved along  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Nodding softly Tamias chittered softly as she turned to follow after Delmar. Staying close behind Delmar Tamias giggled softly watching Delmar move. "Delly so cute" Chittering Tamias moved closer to Delmar nibbling at his back flank. " Tastie Delly knight with K going with Tami to secret place" Nodding Tamias hummed softly.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:54 pm
"Tami cutie.. is cutie" Delmar whispers out then pauses, turns and nips at the mare's mane. His tail begins to flick back and forth and he begins to feel the need to dance. The stallon bites his cheek and moves away. They could cuddle and n** when they were safe, and this place was not safe. "Come we go to out secret place fast. It is scary even for me. I am Brave knight with a K but not stupid" turns around and trots swiftly towards the secret place. "We is almost there, my chittering loveliness gweee" the stallion states as he spots the bushes a few feet away  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Blinking Tamias followed after Delmar swaying from side to side as she hummed. Glancing at the bushes she tilted her head to the side. " This right place Tami can never member where right bush is" Moving up beside Delmar the mare starred at the bushes trying to notice some thing she could remember about the bush. " Delly should make bush special so Tami and Dell can find the bushy easily"  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:13 pm
"Wonderful idea my lovely Chittermunkers. Not being about to find it is frustration now, and I think I would panic if I couldn't find it after we have our little chitterfishies " Delmar purred out then nuzzled the little chipmunk colored mare's neck for a few moments before moving to kiss her cheek. "Mayhaps we could mark it with flowers, uh no someone might do something horrible like it those" the little stallion stated then thought for a moment "Gwee! Rocks we could put some rocks here, in a secret pattern. That would be easy to find and well not like anyone is going to notice rocks around here. Being that there are some all around" he chattered out happily, then glanced around trying to figure out where their secret place was. "Oh there it is!" he announced then trotted over to the large bush which he figured was the place and stuck his head inside "I have fond it, Tami Cutie" he announced as he turned to look at his love. "Gwee come on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 pm
Nodding Tamias chittered softly as he moved up behind Delmar. "This is out bush Yus? We should put the rocks down before we go in so we don't forgets to do it later. What kind of secret pattern will we have. Oh no we can not lose the chitterfishes thaen Tami will cry." Nodding more Tamias moved up beside her mate kissing him on the cheek. Kissing Delmar on the cheek again she started to nibble on Del's cheek gently. "Mmm Delly tasty yummy"  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:17 pm
The Usdia stallion chattered happily as he was kissed, and turned towards his love, and nibble kissed her on the lips a few times. "Gwee" he sighed out as he nuzzled against her. He wanted to go into their secret place right away, and snuggle love with her but didn't want to argue with his love either. After a few moments of silent contemplating he gave in and decided to go with her plan.

He looked around for just the right kinds of rocks to use and spotted them a few feet away "Oh there is some, way over there by those purple flowers" he whispered to Tamias, then kissed her again. "I will be back gwee..you stay here so we don't look secret place again" he added before trotting off to get a few rocks, which he picked up in his mouth, brought back and dropped down. "Now, Tami Chitterlovely, what pattern do you want?" he asked before he began to nibble at her mare.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:01 pm
Blinking Tamias stared at the secret place entry for a moment before turning to Delmar. "Tami thinks we must do something noticable but not every noticable. Like lines and dots or a funny shaped circle so every one else will see and go hmm it is nothings I thinks but we will see its and goes oh here is secret place. Something like an arrow or a flower would be pretty but every one would see it and go ooh something then want to stick their heads into our secret place. " Chittering a bit Tamias nodded her head looking at the stones then the secret place again.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm
Delmar cocked his head to the side and thought a moment and ponders over what Tamias had suggested "Gwee!" he exclaimed as he nodded his head then tilted it back upright again. "Sounds perfect, my lovely" The little stallion grins proudly at the filly then leans forward and kisses he several times. "You want to really look for the rocks and stuff now?" glances over at their secret place "We could do it later, after we get done cuddling, practicing making basket. which we both think is sooo wonderful. hmm.. gwee?" nips at her ear as while flicking his tail. He really hoped she would decided to go inside now and do that marker later, but was going to let her be the one to choose.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:08 am
" Tami knows" Stepping towards the secret place Tamias used her hoove to make random patern of scratches and dents into the ground before the secret place. " There now we can go cuddle and practice making babies see wwe have a pattern to put stones in later."  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:45 pm
Delmar watched Tamias as she hoofed around the dirt, makig the patterned and grinned widely. Yes, that was perfect

"Oh that is good, wonderful my Chittermunkers" he exclaimed then nuzzled against her. Then gentle pushed her towards their secret place. "We can go now, quick before my mama or anyone else comes around quick quick gweee quick."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff