Submit

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:55 pm
User Image

VS.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:01 pm
BATTLE FIELD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/extrasensory-rp-event-week-3-absol-link-in-news/t.31424341_107521/#107533

Canyon Field: The Canyon walls toward high towards the ceiling while the ground sinks downwards several levels, making the top and bottom of the field very difficult to see without special equipment. The cliff faces themselves are very steep with little ridge support for grabbing and climbing; on top of that, the rock faces themselves are very damp (moss is also present due to the continuous moisture) which makes grabbing and holding on very difficult. A few skinny trees and roots jut out from the cliff, announcing an option for land-based pokemon such as to grab and swing; however, these cannot bare that much weight and WILL break if such a thing happens. At the very bottom of the canyon’s long drop is a deep pool of water. Visually is difficult for trainers on this particular battlefield, so stadium officials have set up a special view screen on each of the trainer platforms. A mini camera will follow your pokemon around while it battles (of course, it’s programmed to back off when a pokemon does an attack) and the view screen will enable trainers to issue commands to their companions via microphone. This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to FLYING type attacks.  

Chimerical Beast

Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Renekai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:39 pm
((Rolling to see who goes first~))

Renekai strode confidently into the stadium; she had battled so many times that she had lost count, although Dreydonna was still relatively new to the stadiums... At the sight of the field, Renekai laughed out loud. "Ha, Dreydonna, this'll be a cinch for you!" Renekai grinned. With most pokemon, the huge canyon would be frightening, but not to Dreydonna! Because Dreydonna almost never touched the ground. She floated everywhere!

"But just because you can handle the field doesn't mean that you can handle the battle!" Renekai cautioned, seeing the light glinting in Dreydonna's eyes.

Dreydonna cackled and floated into the air from her perch on Renekai's head. She hadn't battled very much, but it was a lot of fun! How would they fare today? Dreydonna's long and slimy tongue poked out as she took her position on the field. She made a face at the camera that followed her, tongue flapping and eyes rolling.

Renekai tried to suppress a fit of giggles as she watched the screen. Time to get serious. No, seriously!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 am
((How'd you get the dice to work? You can go first, since I can work the dice--- and I'm obnoxiously late >>; ))

Lauren stepped onto the trainer platform and shyly gave a half-hearted wave toward Renekai and Dreydonna.

Much more confidently, her luxio stepped into the arena. She turned to Dreydonna and smirked good naturedly. Hm, she hadn't fought a ghost pokemon before.... then again, she hadn't battled many pokemon at all.

Chimerical Beast

Renekai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:35 am
((Step 1: type up your reply. When you are all done, move on to step 2. Step 2: open the post action drop down list and select roll dice. This is where it should mess up. Step 3: press 'submit' or 'preview' and it will give you an error message and a spot to enter the dice numbers. Walah! You have dice.))

"Shadow Ball!" Renekai commanded.

Dreydonna smirked right back at the other pokemon, then began charging the attack. The parts of the gaseous mist around her "body" broke off to form a new ball, this one oddly solidified. Dreydonna closed her eyes a moment, then thrust herself forward suddenly. The ball not only followed her movement, but continued on the path towards Kiara.

Renekai nodded. It was impossible to tell how the battle would end, but at least she had something up her sleeve.

[800/800]
((The attack gives Kiara -50 DEF and needs no roll))  
Chimerical Beast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 am
Lauren leaned forward with interest; she'd never seen a shadow ball before. {{No, you ditz, get back!}} Kiara snapped at her trainer.
Womph! The attack hit. Her fur fizzled a moment, then the effects took. She felt tired, her body ached, she suddenly felt very vulnerable. Not a good way to start a fight.
"Kara! Thudder fang!"

900/900  

Chimerical Beast

Renekai rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

Renekai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:06 am
"Watch out, 'Donna!" Renekai shouted, but it was too late.

"Gas!" Dreydonna gasped as the fang hit. She shuddered, then disappeared. It was an old trick of hers to continually disappear and reappear where you least expected it.

"Lick her down!"

Dreydonna was suddenly above Kiara, divebombing her with a flailing tongue.

[700/800]  
Chimerical Beast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 pm
Ugh! Gastly drool! All over her! Kiara gagged.
Lauren, on the other hand, saw an opportunity... "Kara! Thudder!"

800/900  

Chimerical Beast

Renekai rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

Renekai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 pm
((You are actually Paralyzed. :3 After this attack, you are free again, unless I successfully paralyze you once more.))

"Not good enough, 'Donna... Try again!" Renekai shouted. Kiara wouldn't be paralyzed for long enough like that; they had to try again!

Dreydonna grinned and stuck out her extremely long tongue once more. She swiped out with it, happy that she was able to use her favorite attack once more.

[700/800]

((Edit: The attack failed. You're free now.))  
Chimerical Beast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 am
(Oh.... Sorry, I didn't know that >>; I should get me a gastly...
Um, I repeat the actions of my last post D:<)  

Chimerical Beast

Renekai rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

Renekai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:26 pm
((Okay. xD Sorry about that.))

"Keep on trying, 'Donna!" Renekai shouted desperately. This was not so good... But they'd get it soon!

Dreydonna flew through the crackling thunder, once again reaching out with her long tongue. It hurt a bit, but it didn't matter right now!

[600/800]

((Oh, by the way... Kiara is at 750 health because of the shadow ball adding +50 damage to every attack, since it lowers her defense. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:24 pm
((Oh, okay))
Kiara was hit. A tremor was sent up her spine as paralysis took control.

600?/800  

Chimerical Beast

Renekai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:12 pm
((Oh, whoops. I messed up. xD;; Kiara has 900 HP still, since I didn't do any damage yet? But she has -50 DEF. And the past attack did not paralyze her, since the first number was not an odd number.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:20 am
((Ah... okay. *Brain 'splodes* XD))

Still not liking the Gastly slobber clinging to her (prettyful) mane, Kiara glowered ominously.
"Kara! Thudder Fang!"

900/900  

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:01 am
((Imma roll noa >>; ))  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out