Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sangheili77
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:27 pm
Welcome, my brethern.

It is a great honor to introduce myself. I am Sangheili, and i look forward to getting to know all the members of this clan as it grows. Try to leave a post attached to this, introducing yourself and telling us a little bit about your works as a drow.

I have been a part of the drow nation for 3 ears, and will sometimes write messages in our native tongue. For those who are not well versed i the native tongue, u may use this for your convenience.

Drow Translator

I look forward to our epic battles, for together, we shall be unstoppable.

Unus Neco Prae Repeto-Latin
Uss Z'klaen El p'los tluin kre'j 'sohna.-Drow
Deraj Sangheili  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:57 am
-Walks in surrounded by an aura as he removed his hood-

Hello. I am known as a Drow Lord. I go by the name Kalos in my homeland. I have served as a human for a few centuries, but was later cursed to be a Drow. But frankly, I do not consider it to be a curse. I consider it..a gift. Because now, I have mastered my skills into doing what I do best..leading. For centuries now, I have served an army and have been defending my armada since. I'm not used to the native tongue, but I will eventually learn.

Until then, this is the Dark Elf Lord himself, saying au revoir  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

xZombiexGhostxTrainx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:57 pm
Salutations my fellow teammates my name is Marta, I'm very pleased for you to accepting me to the clan, I will accomplish what ever it seizes to accomplish what you demand of me, because your wish is my command
This is Dark elf Marta saying good bye  
DROW FOR GAIA

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff