Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tales of Walker(first rp/accepting pros) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Gantz flipped on the light switch and found the teacher. "Why are we signing wavers? Are we gonna bungee jump or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:39 pm
Ms.Fang sheilded her eyes, she had been ready for the light this time, only a few students looked over to see who had flipped the switch. She finaly lowered her hand, red eyes zeroed in on Gantz, mouth in a smile, she loved testy students. "Bungie jumping Only if you want to go on that particular feildtrip, though I usualy only bring students who are in the Extreme Sports club with me." Her smile didnt fade. "My class is sometimes dangerous, but no one is ever forced to be part of any activity, there's always a choice... The waver is merely to apease the school board."  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:41 pm
"What so dangerous about the class?do people beat other people up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:48 pm
"No, not usualy, only during wrestling season." She picked up the gullitine blade she had dropped earlier and opened it like a fan, the thing had to weigh some huge poundage but she didnt seem to notice the weight. "Someone lost half an arlobe to my obsticle course last year though, but that was when a sub was here... Told them to just watch that movie..." She pouted her lips, thinking.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:58 pm
"I guess It makes sense." he thought. An earlobe is pretty close to a head, and nobody wants to get their head chopped off. Gantz went to the waver and signed his full name." So what happened to the half earlobe that got cut off? Do you still have it, or did you give it back to the poor kid?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:01 pm
"He got it sewn back on, little wimp, now he only has a scar..." Ms.Fang pouted again, her teenage-like face sadened. "Half an earlobe gone would have been cooler..." She skipped over to the table, pulling off the signed wavers and placing them in a folder, she still had the gullitine blade under one arm. "Dont you think so?" The full force of her blood red eyes hit him as she looked at Gantz.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:12 pm
"Yeah, that would be one cool scar. I wonder how a fried earlobe would taste." Gantz said, thinking of the sizzling sound of it on a frying on a pan.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm
Kiley sighed looking out the window. Ms.Step was pissed for some reason so she let the class do whatever they wanted, while she grew angrer behind her desk. I wonder who pissed her off?  

love2daydream

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:07 pm
lili arrived late to PE. She noticed the lights on in the PE room and thought "wonder who Fang's gonna almost kill this year?" and followed with "I hope we get to watch Saw this year."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:12 pm
((Right, the problem is not being able to involve with anything really.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:29 pm
((If I get killed, can I have a funeral?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:30 pm
((yes probably. Why? Can I kill you?))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 pm
((not yet, I want to live to see graduation.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:36 pm
(( good luck with that~ ))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 pm
Blythe entered the PE room and looked around. Brushing her bangs from her eyes, she walked over to the teacher and looked at the papers.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff