Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply //[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.
.:[WKSHP]:. Natsu's Bizarre Bazaar- Winners page 6! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 pm
Natsu's Bizarre Bazaar

OK SO. My list of things to do is LONG LONG LONG but i plan to have everything done in the next two months (since im now working at a regular pace)

THAT BEING SAID we are going to be closed for seven months or so so this is my last chance for a LONG WHILE to do PRETTY PRETTY PALAS.

Wait WILL be long, i have to complete everything on my list before i get to new palas. Before you post be aware that none of these will be posted (other than lamps because they take hardly any time) until April or May.

SO POSTERS BEWARE.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:17 pm
Ganked from Ende until i have time to write my own

General Rules

1) First be sure you read the general -SHOP- Rules please! They're Right here! <3
2) If you need a price please PM me, but please don't spam <3 I save information in my inbox so as far as business goes, I'm afraid I have to ask it to be short and sweet <3I prefer to do pricing there, and I'll be honest with you about what I think I can and can't do at that time
3) If slots aren't open, please don't ask when they will be <3 I'll keep it updated in here so just keep your eyes open!
4) The 'It's only fair' clause - like Lizzy...I like the idea of giving more people a chance. You get one slot from me per my openings, pick carefully ok?<3
5) Complex and Hybrid? - Please let's get quotes in order first. Please show me what you want with as much detail as you can so I know if I -can- do it <3
6) Pet Trades? - They have to be OKed by Paper to start with <3 but Please don't be offended if I say no <3 Every colorist has their likes and dislikes! You can always try another one of us!
7) About Payment - I'd prefer pure if you can do it? It makes it that much easier to pay Paper <3 but depending I may accept items (we're all looking for some right?) Please send payment within 48 hours of winning your slot!
8 ) Sketches are the time for changes. Please please don't wait till I have the ink's down... or worse... the base colors and shading down before you decide something 'doesn't look quite right'. I can't think of a single artist who likes that. <3 We're only human, and only so patient <3
9 ) Ursari are NOT AVAILABLE at this time, not for customs, not for bribing. Do not ask when they will be made available, i will announce it in the main thread when they are

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:19 pm
Again, Ganked from Ende

Pricing as stolen from Lizzy for now... why?...because >o>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Basic Pala (Simple hair edits only) - 450K
Full growing, marking-based custom. You can request simple hair style edits, but nothing too ornate/detailed please. I only offer these as full growing at the moment due to their relative simplicity in regards to edits.

http://seed.elderspark.com/tag/n004.jpg
http://seed.elderspark.com/tag/n011.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Shimoyo/palas/einne_witchSmall.png

Complex Pala - 500+K
Price is the starting price for the custom. You can request any variety of hair style edits, clothing or accessory edits, and minor edits to the default characteristics of the Pala design. I will always ask you get a price estimate for the Complex Pala before I agree to doing your custom so that there is no confusion. Can be single-stage-only or full growing, price varying to reflect.

Hybrid Pala - 800+K
Price is the starting price for the custom. You can request any variety of hair style edits, clothing or accessory edits. The main thing differing this from a Complex Pala is the fact that the features of the Pala will be very different from the default design (feathered wings and feather-fluff tail). You may request scales, new wings, large horns, new tail, and many other things. I will always ask you get a price estimate for the Hybrid Pala before I agree to doing your custom so that there is no confusion. Can be single-stage-only or full growing, price varying to reflect.

Rule for Todayyyy
WAITING CONSIDERATION.

Since I KNOW i will take a million and ten years to get to these, all palas will be at base price ONLY and will ONLY start from lamps (no single stagers) want a hybrid? Flat fee of 800k, complex? only 500k  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:54 pm
FORMSSSS

Name of Pala:
Owner:
Style: ((A few words about what you'd like to see, please understand there will be a degree of 'artists interpretation' no mater how hard I try to match the perfect image in your head... So <3 please don't dump books on me <3))
Eye color:
Hair style and color:
Other edits?: (only applicable to complex/hybrid Palas)
Markings: (Fur color/markings)
Reference image(s): (anything you think I might find helpful)
Which stage you want them to start as?: (lamp, baby, or adult)
How much do you think this will cost: (for a complex or hybrid)

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:00 pm
Custom and Breeding times and openings

Rules for March Customs

I will be RAFFLING this list.

Starts:
NOW

Ends:
Tuesday, March 10th @ 8:00PM PST

To Enter for Basic Pala, please post this:

[b][i][size=16][color=indigo]I am but a BASIC Pala but i have a heart of gold[/b][/i][/size][/color]

To Enter for a Complex Pala, please post this:

[b][i][size=16][color=steelblue]I yearn to be as COMPLEX as Horatio, CSI ; ;<3[/b][/i][/color][/size]

To Enter for a Hybrid Pala, please post this:

[b][i][size=16][color=olive]My mother was an Owl, my father a Pussycat; no wonder I'm a horrid HYBRID of the two T_T[/b][/i][/size][/color]

Basic

Complex

Hybrid

Breeding - 2-3 Lamps rolled in secret
3?

MARCH BREEDING RULES

Breedings will be CC'd!!!!! I will be doing two for sure, and a third if there are three pairs i enjoy <3333  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:01 pm
Ursari Customs
NOT OPENING UNTIL OCTOBER 2009.  

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm
Worklist

LENGTHY D<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:17 pm
ANDDDD natsus confusing custom and breeding CC thing is OPENNNN  

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:37 pm
Alright, and im off to work now. I won't be back until 7:30 PM at least, so please post your info here. Feel free to change your info at will, i won't be here to check it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:43 pm
Breeding form entry!

Mother: Yin
Owner:
Happy Tofu

Father: Pyry
Owner: DFA ((and Silverpelt - but I got rp + breeding rights <3))  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm

It's going to be a Hybrid Spot.
Cosplay from Brave Story.

Name of Pala: Mitsuru Ashikawa
Owner: MoonKitsune
Type: Espa
Style: He's a mage that's determined and will go through anyone to get his wish. I don't know what words to give him.
Eye color: Brown
Hair style and color: Short hair with longer parts on either side of his face.
Other edits?: Dragon wings and tail. Mystical. He also has little gems on the bottom of his cloak. Is there any way I could possibly get his staff? Also, his little pleated skirt thing does not go that short. It's actually longer. Just not showing skin. It starts where your start. Can I also get a magic circle under him?
Markings: None.
Reference image(s): Face reference
Outfit
Another hair reference
Another reference
VIDEOS: Ashikawa's full clothes
Mitsuru Fighting
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
How much do you think this will cost: 1 million.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 pm
-Custom Form Basic-

Name of Pala: Mokka
Owner: Amy D
Type: Illunaan (or Inen, whichever you feel is more energetic)
Style: The character of Mokka (based on an OC and my coffee addiction, lol) is very energetic and kind of spontaneous. So thats what I'm after, hehe. Caffeine Addict or smething, hehe
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair style and color: Mid-to-long (whatever you feel like doing) rough/fluffy hair, with rough/fluffy fringe on face that nearly covers the eyes, just a hint of them :3
Markings: Basically a 'golden' tiger but rather than natural shades, she'd be in coffee/chocolate shades. Stripes fade into the hands/feet, sort of Siamese-ish in some respects.
Reference image(s): My SoA that she's based on - Click
A coffee-chocolate version of this - Click
Which stage you want them to start as?: Not sure if you can choose in the basic category, so I might as well go for Growing :3

Cost: 450k  

Amy D

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:25 pm
I know the Espa were -just- made and all so it might cause a problem o.o; But their personality type is absolutely -perfect-.
If it helps at all, I'd add funds to make it a growing so he could eventually grow onto those lines?

Custom Form: Hybrid

Name of Pala: Demy Stardust
Owner: Demy-Stardust (wow this whole changing names thing is funny XDDD)
Type: Espa
Style: Radiant Musician (or anything better you can think of along those lines)
Eye color: Bright green
Hair style and color: It's a blonde mohawky type style, see refs? <3 This color should carry over into the tuft at the end of his tail.
Other edits?: He needs a little blue collar, he's usually never seen without it :3 (it's not in either reference picture, but really it's..just a blue collar xD) Longer unicorn style tail. Instead of the normal wings, I'd like some kind of sparkly wings o-o Either sparkles (aka 'stardust') in the shape of wings or...something. Free to interpret that as you want.
Expression would likely be some kind of arrogant little smirk. He absolutely radiates "I'm better than YOUUUU"
Markings: N/A (up to you) I'd like the fur color to be either a pale shade of blue, or white (whatever looks good with the hair color)
Reference image(s):
http://www.celestialheavens.com/images/screenshots/homm5/sylvan/HeroesV_Sylvan_05_Unicorn.jpg <---tail style
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/chibizoo/demysmall.jpg (ignore the wings and microphone, it's his TWEWY look)
http://reitheneko.deviantart.com/art/Electric-Oreos-96546454 (he's in the middle)
He is also in my sig xD *pokes sigmap*
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult (unless starting as a lamp or baby is necessary to allow for his type choice).
How much do you think this will cost: I had an earlier price quote from Lizzy for 1.2 mil. I'd offer that for an Adult, or more for a growing (1.5-1.8ish, I really have no idea?)

*NOTE: I am pretty much giving you reign on how to interpret him. His outfit changes -constantly- and is basically up to artist interpretation most of the time. The amount of his outfit you do is up to you. I specified the 3 things I want the most, and whatever you do after that is cool <3 I am however a sucker for details. I love seeing what artists can edit/color onto things.
(on that particular outfit, the colors would be something like a darker blue jacket, a lighter blue shirt, and black pants. You can even change that if you want, but he tends to stick to blue/black and the occasional bright eyerapey color thanks to glowstick love)
If it helps, he -loves- star themed things, and glowsticks of every size and color.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:43 pm
i hope it's alright that i'd like to let you go to town with a little inspiration =) if not, i can change it so that it's a different pala idea i had, or make myself clarify exactly what i want him to look like XP
Quote:

Name of Pala: Donnie
Owner: fatcat17
Type: drei (or espa if that's possible?)
Style: Mad World
Eye color: crimson red
Hair style and color: i'd like him to have hair that comes a little bit past his shoulders, but then the ends of his hair trail off into smokey misty bits
Other edits?: yes'm! there's only a few edits that i really want, the rest i'd like to leave up to you.
I'd like his expression to be kind of sad (or whatever more interesting emotion you get from teh song lyrics)
I'd like him to be wearing a black sweatshirt with a rib cage and bone pattern (like a human body) on it, there's also a red heart printed under the ribs
as for other edits, i'd like if you were inspired by this song (with emphasis on the chorus).
Markings: i'd like him to be darker colors, and pretty much any other color for other things (just no pink please! :3 )
Reference image(s): sorry, none
Which stage you want them to start as?: baby C:
How much do you think this will cost: i'm not sure if this would be considered complex or hybrid, so i'll just call him a hybrid :0-- and i think he'd cost around 900k

fatcat17

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Custom Form: Complex

Name of Pala: Requiem
Owner: Kita - Shadows Requiem or just Kita
Type: Drei
Style: Eden

Everything is up to your own creativity as per our convo. Just take these words/images/etc and do whatever you feel works. Im not partial to gender nor even a specific type, its all up to you. Thank you so much again for doing this.

Keywords: Gaia (not the online site, the real meaning), Eden, jungle, quetzalcoatl, paradise, tropical etc.

Colors: Greens, oranges, pinks, purples, blues, accenting golds.

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
How much do you think this will cost: 800k+

//[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games