Stubborn Emotions [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:39 pm
User Image

In one smooth motion the demonic jumped from the shadow stallion as he dispersed it to land softly onto the grass. He had ridden the whole way over from his cave after leaving two shadow hounds as gaurds while Dyas attended her studies. So of course, he was a little early. Then again, his younger eldest brother liked making him wait...but hold on. As the male walked closer to the headquarters, he noticed something. Was...was that a basket. Oh no. He picked it up to a jog. That was Tartara's basket, one of many that had been left with pae babies by the gaurdians at her doorstep. And there was a note. He plucked it up and hurriedly read.

Dear Raken,

Sorry I couldn't make it, but when I woke up Adora was looking so sad I just had to take her on a father-daughter outing! Take some time to re-connect. But I know how much you were looking forward to our lunch meeting to catch up, and so I feel horrible for doing this. But have no fear, your evening is not ruined! I've set up a replacement for my absence, and even prepared lunch for you two as an apology. Have fun! Oh, and say hi to mom while you're so close to her!

~ Tristen

P.S. Try to be nice. I know you're typically a little on the cold side, but females tend to cry easier then males. Smile some, and be courteous!

Female? Why that sneaky...He sighed. Perhaps he should have been nicer to the fae while growing up. He crumpled up the note, sat down by the basket, and settled in to wait for his 'substitute'. He didn't buy that nonsense in the least.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Ivy walked up to the HQ a little bit slower than she should have. She was nervous, this wasn't something she knew how to do. Chae and her had a whirlwind romance. She met him, fell in love and had children. There wasn't time to think or breathe. So, this was new.

Ivy took a deep breath, she could do this. She spotted the HQ and Raken was already there. She saw the basket and smiled, a pinic? That she could do. "Raken? Right?" She said as she walked up to him.

((They haven't met have they? I can't quite remember. Sorry, if so.))  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:50 pm
As Raken waited, he kept his steel blue eyes closed in thought, taking in the world around him. But moreso, thinking what his brother could have possibly paired him with. Tartara? Probably not, since he mentioned seeing her at the end. Tris wasn't that sneaky. Jazz? That would be just like him. Only, he'd know that she was quite musical and he...not so much. Who then? Who... 'Raken, right?' His eyes flicked open, immediately focusing on the female. The fae couldn't remember that babies couldn't eat peanut butter but he recalled his thing for elders. Of course. The demonic smoothly stood, nodding as he extended a hand. "At your service. And you are...?" She looked vaguely familiar. Then again, he had studied every book he could find on elders. Who was she...who was she...She was very intuned with nature, he recalled that much...but what was her name?

OOC: XD if they did, it had to be very breif and a long time ago. They wouldn't have remembered anyhow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:40 pm
Ivy stook out her hand to take his in a frim shake, "I'm Ivy and well...apparently your date for this evening." She wasn't quite sure he knew that bit of infromation and figured it needed to be passed on. "Tristen set this up, but you probably know that part."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 pm
With equal grip he shook back before slipping his hand from hers, nodding. "I figured as much. What is disturbing is I'm not surprised in the least." Now the question was...to send her home, or actually play his little brothers game? "What I am wondering, is what his aim is." His brother could be as deep as a puddle at times. Thing was, one couldn't always tell if it was a puddle, or a pothole. "But since he went through the trouble of making lunch, would you like to go on a picnic?" He needed to analyze her personality more before he could make an educated guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:15 pm
Ivy smiled, Raken was trying to figure her out. She hoped she made a good impression. "Well, maybe he just wants to see you happy? Or just have fun with you?" She giggled a little and then nodded, "I would love that very much. You have a particular place in mind?" She figured if he chose a nice green spot, then that would be one plus for him.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 am
"My brother seems to think you can't be happy without a romantic interest. Though that isn't all his fault." The male turned and picked up the picnic basket. "We had picked out Fae clearing, if you're interested. Surrounded by the forest, but out of it to keep ants from marching off with your food."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:25 am
Good choice, Ivy thought. "Yeah, a love fae would think that." She smiled and walked beside him. "That's a great place, it's actually where I've made my home." She fought back a few memories and nodded her head, "It's where I always feel at home."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:46 am
He winced slightly at her very first sentence. "So you know what exactly he is. Meaning he either hit on you, or his reputation proceeds him. In both cases, I'm sorry." Smoothly he conjured a third ball of darkness within him, unseen to all but felt deep inside. "Besides my home, it is the second place I visit most. I train there because its secluded. No one gets hurt." The shadows pulled towards them, forming a mass to their right to twist and writhe. It was a disturbing sight to those not used to his power. But soon enough, it transformed itself into his old black stallion. A creature with no details aside from its distinct horse outline. "Shall we walk, or ride?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 am
"No, I only met him through notes. He didn't hit on me too much, and it's nice to hear you are beautiful time to time." She laughed at the thought. She then watched the shadow next to them transform into a stallion. "Wow, that's pretty neat. Riding sounds good to me." She wasn't sure how to get on, so she waited for him.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:35 pm
He frowned quizzically at the 'only met him through notes'. He wasnt the type to really boast about what he was... "How did you know he was the fae of love then?" Beautiful? Him? It was a small wonder why the island didn't break into laughter. He didn't dwell on it long however at her approval of the stallion. "I'll have to lift you on then." He waited a moment before gently placing his hands onto her hips. The male had done this hundreds of times with his younger siblings as they grew up, but somehow this was different. Felt different. Smoothly he lifted the female up, turned her slightly, and sat her side-saddle onto the stallion. "Its my power. Using shadows, I can create almost living creatures for a short time span."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:02 pm
Ivy blushed, "Well, it could be that his notes were red...or really it's the gossip I've heard." Ivy often listened to the trees and other plants gossip about paes. She would listend, join in from time to time, and mostly try to listen for important info about her children and grandchildren.

She nodded when he told her she would have to be lifted. She blushed as he lifted her by the hips and sat her on the stallion. She hadn't been lifted like that before..."That is a neat power. I haven't seen it before." She waited for him to see what was next..she hadn't riden something like this before.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:22 pm
"Ah...rumors." She was...cute...when she blushed. The male then place a hand on the horses mane with the other on its back, judged the distance between himself and Ivy, and nodded. Then, with the uttermost grace, the demonic used his hands to push himself up, wings flapping once, and swung a leg over to land him in the space between the elder and the horses neck. "Its all about how you use your power. I have a brother whose power is to become slippery. At first I scoffed at his power." The male became more situated onto the horse, settling down before gently grabbing the mane with one hand. "Since I can't reach here, can you gently nudge the horses flanks? You may want to wrap your arms around me to keep on since we're bare back." Since she was in a dress so had to ride side saddle, they would keep at a steady walk. But since they were bareback and she ridding side saddle, and had probably never ridden a stallion before...it was best she held onto something. "But that brother...he ended up saving a pae from a monster, borne from dragnid forest. He turned a seemingly useless power into something that saved a life."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:38 pm
"Oh, I agree with you." Ivy knew quite a few paes that had powers that may seem a bit useless, but really weren't. "Every power has a purpose here on the Isle." She smiled and nodded. She wrapped her arms around the male and blushed a deep red again, that wasn't something she was used to doing. She nudged the horse and prepared for the ride. "This is exciting."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 pm
"I wonder if the Gaurdians intended on that, or if its the pae's own intellect?" The stallion slowly started forwards, sending them on a light bouncing ride towards the forest. It was a beautiful day...it should be an enjoyable journey, even for him. And he had gone this way many a time. Raken situated the basket inbetween his legs. "If you'd like, later I could make a shadow creature of any animal you want. I often babysat for my caretaker, so taught my siblings the different types of animals that way."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff