Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:59 pm
User Image

Fall was upon the Kawani lands. A chill breeze stirred the fallen leaves on the ground and ran through Rennigan's mane. She either loved or hated fall. She could never quite decide which it was. Spring and summer were too garish for her. She felt out of place amongst the butterflies and flowers even if her markings and colors matched the verdant new growth. Fall seemed... more like her. It wasn't quite one thing or the other, out of place among the seasons.

She walked alone along the forest path. It was a familiar area and not one she expected any surprises in. There weren't usually any others around and those that she had found never gave her any trouble. For the most part they would ignore her and she would ignore them. She preferred being ignored to being harassed anyways.

That was how she lived her life, telling herself that she preferred to be alone. That was how it had always been and that was how it would always be.

Or so she thought...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:13 pm
User Image

It was already autumn, Tsu grew up not long time again but he already had an adult like mind. He was gone soon after he learnt how to fly to visit the land and to let his parents alone. He loved them deeply and it was his way to thanks them for the time they spent in their education. Walking in the forest, in the research of some berries because he was hungry he didn't really paid attention to the things arroundd him. The autumn colors were really beautiful, and he thought he was alone....  

Lorako

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Rennigan paused, her ears upright and alert. She thought she heard something. After a moment's stillness she heard it again. Hoofbeats. She hesitated on the path and considered what to do. She wasn't in the mood for a lot of conversation... but maybe whoever it was wouldn't want to talk either. She looked uncertainly up the path.

As it turned out, she didn't have to make the decision about what to do. The stallion came into view before she could decide.

His shades of blues and green stood out amidst the oranges and reds of autumn. His species was one that Rennigan hadn't met before, some mix of unicorn and flutter from what it looked like. Though she still was feeling far from talkative she convinced herself to give a nod in greeting.

"Hello there..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:42 pm
Tsu finally found a bunch of raspberries, he was eating quietly when he heard a voice.

It surprised him so much that he almost suffocated with the fruits, because it went down th wrong way.

Turning his face to the mare with still red on his check and tears in the eyes from the sudden lack of air, he nodded in greeting.

Then after his breath was back he was able to speak. "Hello..." .

Now he looked closely to the mare, she had a lovely green, white coat with some golden marks. She looked like a flower or something like that for him.  

Lorako

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Rennigan's gold eyes went wide. The stallion was choking? She didn't think she had been that sudden but apparently the stallion hadn't been paying much attention to her approach. She hadn't meant to be surprising and wondered if she should apologize.

He didn't seem angry, at least. She didn't know what she would have done if he had been.

"I... I hope you're all right." She didn't raise her voice very loud and it was emotionally distant at best. She had a hard time being anything but cold to anyone else. Though she might long for company it wasn't in her nature to be open around others.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:56 am
Tsu smiled. "There is no problem, i was lost in my mind so don't worry, i just ate the fruits the wrong way. I'm Tsubasa, nice to meet you ? what is your name ? " Tsu was actually the social kind, he would talk easily with everyone.  

Lorako

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:50 pm
Rennigan hesitated for a moment upon the question. She didn't always give her name out to other soquili met on random encounters. Why should she, when she would never see them again and they would likely forget it as soon as she was gone? Some of them probably forgot it even earlier.

She looked to the side, away and off into the distance. She let two breaths draw in and out of her chest before she made her decision. "My name is Rennigan...." Even the pleasantries only rose to her lips with difficulty. "It's... nice to meet you. Sorry if I disturbed you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:16 pm
(not on my computer so change of rp color XD)
Tsubasa smiled. This mare seemed shy, or maybe afraid, he thought he will try to make her at ease.
"Renningan then, nice name. What are you doing arround here ? if you don't mind me asking. And you don't disturb me at all, i was just taking a walk from home*

Lorako

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:17 pm
"I was just here to..." To be alone. That was the truth of it but when she said the truth behind her actions they rarely won her warm regard. While she didn't explicitly care what others thought of her she didn't enjoy the dealing with the negativity that her more natural responses would produce. So, she didn't say what immediately came to her mind.

"I was here to get away from things." That was true even if it wasn't the entirety. "I sometimes do that when things..." Her sentence trailed off without an end. She was making such a forced effort at communicating that she thought the other stallion had to be growing tired of her by now. That is what usually happens. He'll grow tired of me and leave me alone again. Just like I enjoy. Or so she had managed to mostly convince herself, at least.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 pm
Tsu looked at her, she seemed to be upset or depressed he didn't really know. He wondered if she wanted to be alone maybe he was disturbing her with his talk. But his mother always told him than sometimes people just needed to talk even if they didn't realise it at first.
"I see, maybe you would prefer to be alone but if i could share your worries a little my ears are all open for your talk. Or if you prefer we can walk in silence."

Lorako

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:41 am
"I would like it if-" Her voice faltered and she paused to regather herself. "I would like it if we could walk in silence." Company without the forced effort of communication. Did she really just get an offer for that? Every other soquili she met demanded talk, talk, and more talk. She couldn't keep up with it and she didn't usually try. Companionable silence was usually reserved for those who knew each other well, of which she had no one.

"Thank you," she added quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:46 pm
He smiled, this mare was not the talkative kind but he didn't mind, he understood sometimes the other prefer silence.
"Then let's walk" he said starting walking to lead the way. "I know a beautilful place i will show you"

Lorako

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Rennigan nodded and followed. These random meetings... they were always so strange. Could strangers really even get to know each other so quickly? Not if they acted like her. She felt regret that it was like that, she usually did when she bothered to think about it... but she tried not to think about it. Her gaze wandered as she walked beside the stallion. What was it about this particular meeting that made her think about the things that she usually didn't? Probably that it had already lasted longer than her usual ones.

She flicked her gaze sideways at the stallion but looked away quickly. Maybe it was best not to get her hopes up about this one....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Tsu was leading the way. The mare did not want to talk, it was fine with him. He could understand that someone may not have the confidence at first meeting to chat along about their lives, he will wait she trusted him enough for it. And he planned to show her a really great place to help. It was not too far from where they were, it was a place his parents show to him. Where you can see rainbow.  

Lorako

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:56 pm
Her eyes slipped sideways again. Uniflutters were a rare breed. Where had he come from? Were his parents uniflutters like he was, or were they one or the other? It didn't matter. Not really. It just gave her something to think about, a thought to cling to in her attempt to be more comfortable.

Instead of looking at him her eyes fell downwards to her hooves as she walked. She watched as the beads on her bracelets bounced up and down with each step. It was a kind human that had given her them along with the choker around her neck. It was almost easier to be around humans than around other soquili. Humans couldn't understand soquili so she didn't ever feel like she was forced to converse with them.

Not that this male was forcing anything. It was that fact more than anything else that led Rennigan to try to speak to him. Didn't he deserve that much for being so nice with her?

"Do you..." Does he what? "I mean, does your..." She hesitated and her words fell away from her. Wanting to talk and knowing what to say were two different things entirely.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff