Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a
  poll
View Results

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 pm
heart Haunted House Friday Night, Cedar Point Saturday Evening. Now Let's Just Hope I Manage A C On My Midterm For A Class I Have Learned Nothing In heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 am
Hahah  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:49 am
G'luck then  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:44 am
I've never really been to a haunted house....

sephy_stalker

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Little Red Hobo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:12 am
Me neither, tell us all about it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:22 pm
So I didn't go to the HH or CP that day...
BUUUUUT
I did go to CP Friday this past week...and went to the haunted houses there.
Me and the other girl screamed our heads off lol
There was also a large path...probably took you halfway through the park. So it started part way in the park and ended a little away from the back. Anyways that was completely fogged. There were people in there scaring you, following you, skidding on the ground, dragging shovels, etc. You could barely see anythin. Real creepy.
There was a haunted corn maze in one of the water rides, it was drained, so you got to walk through that. We also went in two haunted houses there. One was in the queue for the indoor coaster, Disaster. That one was pretty good. It had one of those tunnels where you feel like you are turning but really aren't. The last one was in a little building in the back near the Maverick and Wave Swinger. It was very creepy. Didn't pay enough attention when I was in that one though so I got scared a LOT easier than my normally easily scardiness..es...
It was a pretty good night even though it started off horribly. We got there at 5p and it was raining - park opens at 6p- they weren't going to run the rides in the rain so if it didn't stop we wouldn't be able to have gone on ANYTHING. Thankfully the rain stopped pretty much right at 6 and we got to go on a lot of what we wanted.  

Safia68
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 pm
Sounds like alot of fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:06 pm
Aww man, I wished they had something like that here  

Red_World04
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:08 pm
Tonight I went to a haunted barn, haunted corn maze, and haunted hay ride with 4 people. It was soo much fun! I didn't mind that the others were couples either because the girls clung to each other and made the two guys go at either end, one in front and one in back lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm
Sounds like fun..I'm not a fan of hay rides though, and it really is meant for couples.  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:37 pm
It was actually pretty funny...we made the guys sit on the other side so us girls were together and then we were so busy laughing half the time that we were not paying attention and got scared even more  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 pm
Hah, sucks for them. So they were actually scary? (the "haunted" things you went to)  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:46 pm
The corn maze wasn't that scary. There weren't enough scarers in there to make it scary. My friend starting singing This Little Light of Mine...one of the scarers said he was gonna destroy her light or something like that and the two of them got into some huge yelling war. We didn't get scared by him since we haven't a clue where he was in there.
The haunted house was pretty creepy...lots of scaring.
The hayride probably wouldn't have been all that scary if it weren't for the part where we were so distracted and the trailer thingy being so relaxing...The guy with the chainsaw was pretty creepy though since he got a couple of inches away from you with that thing haha  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:09 pm
Hmm...what age group is it geared towards? Kind of seems like it was more towards the younger teens in high school.  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:58 am
To be truthful, I'd say it was all geared towards teens up...There were mostly adults and older teens there too.  
The Nation Of Spam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games