Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 pm
((Ok, so I was lost on a title...))

Vash sat in the HQ eating a doughnut from a bag in his lap. He was thinking about Mall and wondering about things. He loved her, there was no doubt in his mind, but how did she feel about him? He thought she did, but then she would make him think that maybe she didn't. Then he would think maybe she was just nervous...

He sat eating and thinking...eating and thinking...for a long time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:25 pm
Speaking of the devil...Malloren all but sashayed down the hallway, glistening wet from her shower. A tune had gotten ensnared in her head, driving her to the point of succumbing to it. But her voice was...surprisingly warm. She was a fair singer. Perhaps an even beautiful one. But it was one of the many things she seldom did.

"I've been watching you across the room
Hypnotize all the eyes on you
Find it hard trying to keep my cool
But I know it ain't gonna last
Think I see where this can lead
All the signs are there warning me
A gay like you could take me down too deep
I can tell, you're into moving fast."

She was making her way to the lounge, planning on laying infront of the fire to dry off fully before taking her daily cat nap. Then she would devote the rest of her time to spending the day with Yuki. But for now...

"The way you work it on the floor
Makes me want it even more
Something more than just a dance
The way you tempting me
The way you teasing me
And it's killing me..."

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:56 am
Vash heard the voice, it was haunting in it's beauty. He looked up from his eating and saw who it belonged to, low and behold, Malloren. Vash blushed at her sight and then a smile broke his thoughtful face.

"Hi, you have a great singing voice." He said to her, hoping she would tke the complement well, as he really did mean it. Vash didn't get up from the chair in case Mall didn't really want to stay.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:58 pm
"Oh baby shikidim shikidim
Oynama shikidim shikidim
Yeah baby shikidim shikidim
Ah yanar doner a-acayipsin
Oh baby shiki-" She froze at the voice, her face slowly heating underneath in fur in embarrasment. She knew that voice. Oh how she knew that voice. The female slowly looked over to the chair. How she must look! In nothing but her bell and a towel wrapped around her body, the female left wet little footprints all down the hall. She cleared her throat and slowly edged closer to the fire. "Th-thanks...Don't really sing too often." What was he doing here? He didn't live in HQ!

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:38 am
Vash stood up as she walked over, he didn't dwell on the fact that he had interrupted her after washing up. "Well, you are really good at it. I love singing, well listening to singing anyway." He remembered a girl and a song...but that was from another time.

He smiled at her and held out the almost empty bag of doughnuts. "Want one?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:25 pm
"You should hear my sister Zana sing. The demonic sounds like an angel." She scooched a little closer to the fire. She was still wet afterall! "Ah, no thanks. Yuki's making dinner tonight."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:08 pm
"Ok." Vash smiled, "Do you want me to leave you alone at the fire?" He wasn't sure, he could tell she had a plan to dry off and he didn't want to interfer, unless she didn't mind. He then smiled at her, "Because I don't mind leaving you alone, but at the same time would love to spen time with you."

((Sorry if my rp is wonky, I'm rusty with Vash. LOL ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:19 pm
She winced. Stupid male. He KNEW what her responce was going to be. "Just a bit. Privacy and all." Did she want him to leave? No. Was she going to say that she wanted him to leave? Of course.

OOC: XD s'all good. After a few posts it should sink back in  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:49 pm
Vash blushed at the obviousness of her statement. "Could I come back when you are ready?" He had been thinking here and at the same time waiting for her. He just didn't want to be too pushy, he knew she didn't like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:53 pm
The female shrugged, her wet hair slipping over a shoulder with the movement to leave it slick. "If you want, sure." Maybe he'd leave his donuts too so she could quietly take one...Half the time what Malloren said wasn't what she meant. But it would be nice if Vash could tell without being told.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:43 pm
"Ok, tellme when you're ready." He turned to go, but first left the remaining doughnuts. "I'll leave these in case you change your mind." He smiled and then walked just out the door.

Vash wished he could read that female's mind. He wasn't sure what she really wanted, but he was going to try and figure it out. He owed it to himself and her to figure it out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:59 pm
She nodded, watching him closely as he left. A moment passed by. Two. The female crept towards the donuts, quietly reached into the bag, and took one before settling by the fire next to it. Happily nibbling. Well, half of what she wanted wasn't so bad. Another happy bite. Hmm...good donut...  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:18 pm
Vash smiled as he heard the bag rustle, she did change her mind. Then he paused to think again, maybe it wasn't that her mind changed, maybe it was what she wanted after all. What if she couldn't say what she wanted and just said no? If that was true, then maybe she wanted him to stay?

With this train of thought, he decided to come back in to the room. "I decided that when you say no you mean yes." He then sat right next to her and smiled, "So, do you want me to stay or not?" He flash a winning grin and hoped she didn't slap him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:01 am
As the female contently ate she stared into the flames, its reflection dancing upon her luminous eyes. Donut...warm fire...quiet...what could be better? 'I decided...' She had to question. The female blushed as the other sat beside her, quickly popping the bakery item into her mouth to be rid of the evidence. Malloren missed no time chewing and swallowing. "Do whatever makes you happy." Would he guess right though?  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:27 am
"Whatever makes me happy, huh?" Well, that was it then, he reached over and put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. "That would be you of course." He pulled her face closed to his and looked deep in her eyes, "That is if it makes you happy as well."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff