Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official FanFiction.Net Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for FF.Net members to come and share their interests and stories with their fellow gaians. 

Tags: fanfiction, FanFiction.Net, writing, reading, fanfic 

Reply Archives: Book
Seven Down and Four Across

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matelia legwll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:44 pm
Seven Down and Four Across

Genre: Humor/Romance
Rating: K

Disclaimer: JKR's world that I like to play in.

Summary: “You’d have thought he was merely bored—asked if I’d finished with my newspaper, cool as you please, said he missed doing the crossword.” Sirius attempts a couple of crossword puzzles with the other Marauders. JP/LE.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm
[preview:]

“What’s a three letter word for a Communist country?” asked Sirius absentmindedly. He had folded the morning’s Daily Prophet open to the word games section and was ready to fill in the first blank of the crossword puzzle.

“Red,” said James softly.

“Thanks, mate,” said Sirius as he scribbled it down. “What about a five letter word for environmentally friendly?”

“Green.”

“I should have known that.” Sirius scribbled down the answer then asked, “What’s a four letter word for Easter flower?”

“Lily,” sighed James, a soft smile on his face.

“Hey, cool. That works,” said Sirius, raising his quill. He stopped and turned to his best mate, who was gazing at a very pretty red-haired green-eyed girl that went by the name of Lily Evans sitting a little ways down the table, and asked suspiciously, “Were you even listening to me?”

“What?” said James, turning back.

“Argh. Even when you’re not paying the slightest attention you still get the answers right,” complained Sirius.

“Of course,” said James arrogantly. “I’m James Potter.”

“And that is why Lily Evans won’t give you the answer you want,” inserted Remus, shaking his head slightly.

“Why?” asked Peter.

“He’s being arrogant,” answered Remus.

Sirius had turned back to his crossword puzzle. “What’s a three letter word for prat?”

“James,” cried Remus triumphantly.

Sirius looked oddly at his friend. “Sadly, Moony, that’s not even the right amount of letters.”

“Try ‘git’ then,” said James, returning to his own gazing.

“Wicked. And now all I need to do is to rearrange the answers to get a hex that will make Snivelly’s toenails grow and grow,” said Sirius with an evil grin.  

Matelia legwll
Vice Captain

Archives: Book

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces