Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Oh my goodness. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:30 pm
I didn't want to post this in the main forum, but some of these quotes make it quite hard for me to be tolerant of certain people. -ahem-

FSTDT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:01 pm
THAT IS DISGUSTING! I cannot believe those people actually are ignorant and immature enough to think these things about other people!

This one almost made me sick:

[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.

How can someone even think something like this?!

I can't believe these! And a lot more of them were just as bad...Oh I think I'm going to throw up...I think I've just lost my faith in a lot of humanity.

Ugh...  

Rune WolfHaven

Atrum_Anima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 pm
Quote:
No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

Alright, now everyone is isn't Christian is Muslim?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:18 am
Ignorance
This past spring I was expelled from my high school. Why? Because I'm a Christian. There was a girl in my class who was wiccan, and I didn't want demons to possess me or anyone else and save her from satan. So, I told her that her faith was evil and told her to accept Jesus as Savior and she would be saved. Simple as that. Just say the sinners prayer and you can be saved!

Well I got sent to the principal for that. She said I was 'discriminating' against her religion. I was only doing what the Bible, God, Jesus and my pastor said! How is that wrong!?

Well, afterwards I was forced to aplologize, even though it's a sin to, so I never meant what I said. So, instead I put a copy of a Jack Chick tract in her locker about how wicca and a paganism lead to murder, rape and other horrible things because it lets the devil get inside of you. I also left a little note about how she was going to hell. I was hoping she would see the error of her ways and repent from the evil, disgusting 'religion'.

Instead I was called down to the principal again and this time there were two police officers there. And they said I was under arrest for harrasing this girl and threatening her! What did I do? I just wanted her to accept Jesus and be saved! Now her family (all evil, stupid, disgusting god hating wiccans) want to sue me for discrimination and creating a hostile workplace! How is that fair? She's the one who's discriminating against me because I'm one with the LORD!

Jesus is the only way to salvation! It's that simple people! No pope, wicca, or anything stupid like that! JESUS ONLY! Why is is wrong to tell others that? It's all the fault of the ACLU and simlar atheist organizations trying to destroy us Christians. Next they'll want to genocide us for doing our Godly work.

.....Need I even say anything? ....Are these people serious?

Telutha

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StrawberryDaifuku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:37 pm
Quote:
I told him how being gay would mean he would live a shorter life, and that if he couldnt change his orientation he could be celibate like most the ex-gays are.

Well that's not the most ironic thing to ever read on National Coming Out Day... XP
Anyway, what /was/ that site? That was odd!

Quote:
I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie

This one made me serioulsy lol, though... XD

EDIT
Oh my gawd! Look! It's from our very own beloved Gaia! XD
Quote:
Jesus is not a Jew. Jesus was Jewish.

awesomelegend, gaiaonline.com [Comments (189)] [2006-Nov-18]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 pm
Some people are really dumb. Three words? How do they even know how to spell 'evolution' if they can't count to four?

And, a Jew IS Jewish...When I read that one, I couldn't stop laughing. How dumb. I don't think his name should be awesomelegend...Unless he's a legendary idiot.

But seriously, the one where a mother was telling her own son he was going to hell and going to live a shorter life? Seriously twisted.

And the one about the poor Wiccan girl? That other girl is so arrogant to not know how harrassing she was being. I cannot believe these people...  

Rune WolfHaven

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 am
I think I'm going to be sick from reading this garbage, especially the one about that Christian who harrassed the Wiccan girl. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:15 am
I didn't even make it half...1/8th the way down the page. If I had gone any further I'd have killed someone....OK not really.

Its never fun to look at the idiocy of the christian populace when your, an intelligent, christian.

I stand as the minority... cry  

NamelessShadowElf

WelkingPath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:21 pm
It's okay, Vinny. You're a different kind of Christian altogether. That's why I heart you!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:20 pm
Starlight_Veil
Ignorance
This past spring I was expelled from my high school. Why? Because I'm a Christian. There was a girl in my class who was wiccan, and I didn't want demons to possess me or anyone else and save her from satan. So, I told her that her faith was evil and told her to accept Jesus as Savior and she would be saved. Simple as that. Just say the sinners prayer and you can be saved!

Well I got sent to the principal for that. She said I was 'discriminating' against her religion. I was only doing what the Bible, God, Jesus and my pastor said! How is that wrong!?

Well, afterwards I was forced to aplologize, even though it's a sin to, so I never meant what I said. So, instead I put a copy of a Jack Chick tract in her locker about how wicca and a paganism lead to murder, rape and other horrible things because it lets the devil get inside of you. I also left a little note about how she was going to hell. I was hoping she would see the error of her ways and repent from the evil, disgusting 'religion'.

Instead I was called down to the principal again and this time there were two police officers there. And they said I was under arrest for harrasing this girl and threatening her! What did I do? I just wanted her to accept Jesus and be saved! Now her family (all evil, stupid, disgusting god hating wiccans) want to sue me for discrimination and creating a hostile workplace! How is that fair? She's the one who's discriminating against me because I'm one with the LORD!

Jesus is the only way to salvation! It's that simple people! No pope, wicca, or anything stupid like that! JESUS ONLY! Why is is wrong to tell others that? It's all the fault of the ACLU and simlar atheist organizations trying to destroy us Christians. Next they'll want to genocide us for doing our Godly work.

.....Need I even say anything? ....Are these people serious?

Hes lucky he was just expelled.
If he stalked me like that, i'd have him arrested.

User Image
(This is for the Lammas puzzle. Please don't remove).  

PiercedPixie2

shia chan13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Yeah I acutally collect stupid webpages from idiot christans and post them on my blog some christans can be so mean (some not all)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 pm
Lol, I loved that one, "Athiests as a Majority"! It's sooooooo not accurate, but it's funny! whee
The explanation for gravity "not existing" around small objects (small compared to planets) is in my 8th grade textbook. Wow.
Quote:
I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie

This made me laugh so hard!  

TH4T PR3TTY R4V3 GIRL

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:12 pm
rolleyes how stupid and ignorant people can be...
this is the reason why I think so many people who are christian/catholic are insane... o___o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:22 pm
Quote:
There are NO exceptions to abortion whatsoever. It is God's will that the woman was impregnated, and therefore she must birth the child!

I'm glad to see there were no "abortion is OK if she was raped" replies. If she was in fact raped, she must play the hand that was dealt to her, accept it as God's Will, and raise the interracial baby as her own.

Did anyone else catch that?
Wow.

Things Like Chemistry

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:07 pm
The post about Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking... I'm so disgusted at that post that I can't find words. Fundies disgust me, but... I think some of the thread posters put it best. See page four of the replies.
Just... no. Not Carl Sagan. Carl Sagan... well...
This is him reading a passage from one of his books. Take a few minutes and listen to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M

Quote:
No. Not Carl Sagan. Lay off.

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas