Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Don't be so careless with your heart.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 pm
((PRP for Zillzee and Casonova, RPed by Infin here.))

User Image

Today, the mare has decided to roam through the forest to see what nature has to offer. She had to kick up some fallen leaves to eat some grass, but that's not what she was here for.

It was fall after all. The trees were exchanging their green garments for their fiery colored ones. No matter how many autumns she lived through, she will still be in awe at this display.

As she pranced through and whipped up some leaves with her hooves, she wondered how they changed colors. Did they dye themselves like what some people did? Or maybe the summer sun had blazed onto them for so long that they adopted its color. No one she asked knew the answer, but she didn't want to give up just yet. After all, there has to be someone that knows...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 pm
User Image
Despite the sudden shift in scenery, of summer to fall, green still seemed to lurk. A brilliantly colored stallion trotted through the same forest, enjoying the same "nature's wonder" show. If mother nature hadn't been a mother he'd seriously try and hook up with her. Taking a deep breath he took in the autumn air, before sighing in relief that it wasn't yet cold enough for his nostrils to sting, despite the strong gusts.

Wish I was a foal again... It wasn't that he was too big or too cool for jumping in leaf piles, it was just that he was too BIG. It'd be winter before he could gather enough leafs to suit him, but that was alright, memories were good enough and some ladies didn't like guys that were a little immature. Speaking of ladies I could use some company... His tail whipped happily, tossing leaves about, at the thought of spending time in a beautiful walk under these beautiful trees on a beautiful trail with a beautiful mare.

~InfinityTrust~

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 am
((Lawl mother nature. XD))

Zillzee continued to roam around, gazing at her beautiful surroundings and sighing with joy. She could do this all day, that is, until the sun goes down and she had to get home or catch a cold. If there was one thing she didn't like about fall, it was that the nights grew longer and the air becomes chillier as it began a transition into winter...

She better enjoy the outdoors time while she can!

Tossing her mane back to catch the autumn breeze, she noticed a flash of green in the distance. A tree that hasn't lost its leaves yet? She trotted towards it, only to realize that the green figure was moving.

No way! A walking tree! Putting on a burst of speed, Zillzee approached the 'tree' and she got close enough to realize that it wasn't a plant, but a Soquili. With a horn on his head.

A unicorn was even better! Putting a smile on her face, the mare walked over to him and shouted out a hearty "Hello!".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Casonova grinned, yes! This was just what the doctor ordered! A beautiful mare with a beautiful personality. His tail stopped tossing and its movements became fluid twists and twirls. Just like her butterfly marking this mare seems to flutter free like one... from what I can see so far. He mentally smiled, this was gonna be fun.~

"Hello there! I'm Casonova, who are you~?"
He trotted over to her politely with his curly mane and tail bouncing, resisting the urge to run over like a desperate fool who needed a friend. Though his trots were sharp and quickly, his hooves slightly cutting the ground beneath them. She also reminds me of Sayena for some reason... Oh, how interesting this shall be.~ He just loved mares~!

~InfinityTrust~

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:45 pm
"I'm Zillzee!" His name reminded him of this other word, casanova. But she couldn't remember what it meant. It didn't matter to her that much though. He was a unicorn, a friendly one too! She never met one before and this accquantice was off to a good start.

Still being naive as usual, she cantered closer to him. "Is there a reason you're so happy? I mean, I'm happy because everything's so beautiful and everything!"

Smiling and tossing her head back, she grinned at the autumn leaves before turning to back to Casonova. "I bet there'll be apples soon too!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:08 pm
Zillzee, hm, interesting name.~ He smiled softly, yes, she had to be a wonderful soquili with a name like that. When she asked why he was happy, he tilted his head to the side slightly. Happy? No one has ever asked him that before? Though, at least she hadn't asked if he was happy. That'd be... weird. He grinned, "well, if I had to say it's because I'm talking to a beautiful mare at the moment." Winking he turned and looked at the autumn leafs for a moment as she did.

"Apples? Hmmm, I love apples.~ Though not as much as strawberries. They're sweet, like yourself, and even come heart-shaped.~" Strawberries, oh, that made him think of Sayena again... He just couldn't get her out of his mind sometimes! Zillzee was the focus now!

~InfinityTrust~

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:21 pm
Zillzee blinked, not expecting that kind of response from him. And now she remembered what casanova meant. A flirty and bold stallion like this one...

Sighing, she shrugged off the detail and grinned some more. "I'm not that beautiful am I? Anyway, I still like apples! I mean, strawberries are good too, but I like apples better! Do you like the red kinds or the yellow kinds the best?"

She noticed that he looked like he was thinking of something else besides various kinds of fruit. The mare was tempted to ask him about it, but decided against it. His thoughts probably wasn't suitable for females.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:55 pm
"Heh, so modest.~" He chuckled, then thought about her question, "huuu.~ I'd have to say red, being that I don't often eat yellow, and green even less. What about you?" Apples apples apples.~ The fruit of death. Well, she was quite charming like Snow White. Did she like lilies? What about night? Maybe she was supernatural, cause she was out of this world.~

So many questions ran through his head that he wanted to ask the other, but he had to hold his tongue and not be rude. So instead of thinking about things to ask her, he started to play classical music in his head, whee.~

~InfinityTrust~

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:56 pm
"Uh... I guess I like red apples too!" Zillzee chirped. "Though yellow apples have a tarty-ness to them that I like also... and green apples aren't ripe apples silly!"

There wouldn't be green apples to eat at this time of month anyway. They would have all ripened to a rich red or golden color. Yet another thing that changes color in the fall. It seemed like the only green thing left during the autumn was this stallion. Even if his shade of green was more akin to gems than nature.

She stared at him for a while, blinking in confusion once or twice. He looked like he was even ditzier than she was, from the way he kept on zoning out or something.

"Oh look! A squirrel!" Without hesitation, she trotted over to it, careful not to make much noise to scare it away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:23 pm
"Hmm, no, green apples are apples too, Granny Smith apples. I don't like them very much. Too tart." He tilted his head to the side slightly as she stared at him. Was there something on his face...? In his teeth? He sure hoped not, that would make a very awkward impression... Before he could say or ask anything she began to trot over to a squirrel. Whats so special about a squirrel...?

Shrugging, he smiled and quietly followed after. What an interesting mare she was.~ Hopefully he'd get to know her well before one of them might get distracted by something else.

~InfinityTrust~

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:02 pm
Of course there was no way that two Soquilis would be able to follow a squirrel without having it notice. Zillzee sighed in disappointment as the grey critter scampered up a tree and scolded them with high pitched chirps. She stuck her tongue out at it before it leaped onto another branch and disappear from view.

"Do you think that there are ever... bears in the forest?" She said suddenly. "I never seen one. I seen squirrels, rabbits, mice, even a deer once. But not a bear. But I don't think I'd ever want to see a bear! Especially an angry one!"

The mare kept on getting distracted by her random whims that had to be said out loud. There was one question that floated up to the top of her mind though. If a unicorn got mad, or scared, would he gorge his horn into something or someone? Her eyes strayed up to Casanova's horn that glowed against the orange background. Imagining him furious and it covered in blood make her shudder a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:00 am
He chuckled as the squirrel chattered at them furiously. Ah, it was such a good thing squirrels were small and they were big, would not be very good at all if it were the other way around. Listening to Zillzee's question he tilted his head to the side a bit, she was quite the head-in-the-clouds one, eh~?

"Hmmm..." He thought about it, "probably, but they must be getting ready for winter. You know, life is about living, and their life is about ensuring their survival of themselves and their young. And I'm quite sure as long as you leave them alone they wouldn't hurt you." He smiled, "but either way I'm sure a chirpy mare like you could out run 'em." Sensing her inquiry he chuckled again, "don't worry, my horn is for healing properties, or self defense. I wouldn't try to hurt anyone with it."

~InfinityTrust~

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:19 pm
"Well I imagine so..." She pulled her gaze away from his horn and glanced all around. There wasn't anything else interesting besides the autumn leaves, which were still pretty to look at. What Casanova said was probably true, seeing that there weren't a lot of other animals around.

"Have you ever had to heal someone?" Zillzee turned to him again and smiled a bit. Any stories that he'd probably tell were gruesome ones, but she was curious.

((It would be fun if Zillzee gets attacked by someone and then Casanova had to heal her. I mean, it won't be fun for them but... XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:58 pm
"Mhhh... it's been so long I can't remember actually. For one I try to never let others around me hurt, and another is I don't like to interfere with the processes of life. Unless I really cared about them enough that I couldn't bare to see them hurt, I really do think time is the best cure for everything." He smiled gently, "but if it still peaks your interest I could make up some stories perhaps~?" Oh, but them not being a love story would be hard indeed...

As he quickly thought up a little tale he soon became distracted. He watched the leafs shift and be picked up by the wind, being delicately swirled in circular motions. "...You know, autumn really does remind me of your eyes, I think. Just that the leafs seem to dance the same way your eyes do." He tilted his head to the side slightly, watching them some more. "Except I believe your eyes may be prettier."

((Indeed. ;D))  

~InfinityTrust~

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces