[Fin] Green+Pink=OMGMUDKIPZ? [Sayena&Casonova] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 pm
User Image
Casonova trotted nobly along a shoreline, his head held high and proud whilst his tail swished to and fro. This noble steed was on a search for a princess of his own... well, he liked to think or act so. Flicking a curly lock out of his eyes he flashed a sparkling charming smile, even if there was no one there to watch him. By his own rule of life it was law to always look good. He tried not to make deep impressions into the sand with his hooves and made sure not to accidentally splash sand somewhere with his tail.

Stopping for a moment he took a poise, a strong brave stance, and looked out into the distance at the sun and ocean. Yes, sometimes he went a little too far to the point of being silly, but his novy senses were tingling, telling him there was a lady near, so he had to prepare and get his 'sexy' on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:36 pm
User ImagePink eyes, yush, you heard that correctly, pink eyes...dunno if anything like that ever existed, but hahaha, it does now...anyways, where was I? Oh, yeah, that...Pink eyes seemed to almost bounce about enjoyably across the skyline. Their owner, a rather shockingly pink mare with strange lighter pink streaks over her gave a big inhale of the air. Yup, that was it! The sea, she could almost taste the saltiness in the air...Strange how bitter it was...how could what was in the water affect what was in the air? She pouted, as if debating this for a few seconds, before her eyes lit up again as if by a lightbulb. After all, who cared if the what was in the water affected what was in the air...how could that affect her? Anyways, too many thoughts at once clogged up her mind, and made her think of her past...so far away...

She shook her head, her pink curls bouncing back and force to try and clear her thoughts. What was the use of having a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach anyways? The point of life is to be happy...happy, just have lots and lots of fun. Soon enough, after getting to on top of the hill, the wide sea was spread before her, the waves crashing onto the the sand. A big grin widened on her face as her eyes traveled across the shoreline, her mind already flowing with ideas of splashing in the waves and looking for crabs. Fun, fun, fun! She bobbed her head happily, suddently she stopped short, what was that green figure in the sand? Was it a big blob of seaweed? She bent her head forward, trying to get a better look, and a stallion came into view. He was looking toward the distant sun and water, a faraway look in his eyes. She tilted her head curiously, who was he? Ah wellz, might as well go and see! She started to trot down the hill towards the figure.

Lady in the Golden Wood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:55 pm
Ah hah! So he was right. If he had a mustache he'd be twiddling it right about now with a twinkle in his eye. Slowly he turned his head and his eyes eventually fell on the pretty pink mare trotting down towards him. He smiled warmly and turned fully around, bowing his head down low with one of his front legs popped up daintily. His mane fell in front of his face as he did so but returned back to its previous position as he lifted his head back up.

"Hello there~! I'm Casonova, may I inquire what your name is~?" He had a natural gentleman air, and the mare had yet to see his true nature. Huuuu.~ What a cute girl.~ He had a bit of a playful smirk, not able to help the edge of his lip curling up slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:26 pm
The hot warm sand felt nice beneath her hooves. She was obviously not putting a care in the world about how imperfect she was making it. Making deep impressions in the sand with her hooves and hardly minding the sand that tangled in her curly mane but to shake her head as she got closer to her destination shaking it out. After all, why should she worry about it? After all, it wasn't like she would die if she wasn't dainty...anyways, making friends iz fun! Or was it...? She slowed herself to a walk as she came within several meters of the strange soquili.

Sayena blinked, the soquili had turned around as she came closer towards him. His pelt was shockingly green with swirl like markings. His lionlike tail swished behind him. Yet the most curious thing was his eyes. His bright green eyes seemed to pierce through her soul...something fluttered inside of her, what was it? Ah wellz, she mentally shook herself out of her thoughts as she beamed happily and exclaimed,"Hiya! I'm Sayena!" She looked at the stallion, taking more in this time. It was not until now that she noticed that big pointy thingy on his head,"A horn! You must be an unicorn!" She exclaimed happily. She had never met one of this rares herself, but heard something about them, they were supposed to be very kind and nice...so this stallion must be too! She smiled happily.

Lady in the Golden Wood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:00 pm
Casonova winked, "heh, lovely name you got there, Sayena~! Just like yourself." He tilted his head to the side curiously when she noticed his horn. "Oh, that? Yep I guess!" He shrugged, not sure what he was suppose to classify himself as. "I can heal with is pretty much all I know...?" He shrugged, not really sure how it worked. Kissing boo-boos was more kinky than poking 'em with a sharp thing.

"So, care for a walk, since you're here already?" He turned a bit and gestured the way he had been walking. "Or perhaps a swim?" He gestured towards the water. "Orr...?" He analyzed the mare, waiting for her response. She seemed like a free former, will be themselves and if someone doesn't like it than too bad, happy-go-lucky at that. He mentally smirked, he liked that in a mare... though, than again he was quite not the picky type.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 pm
Sayena blinked, and giggled. Nobody had said that she had a lovely name before or that it was just like her..."Eh? Your horn can heal?" She asked, her eyes wide with curiousity. She had never heard of that before...but of course she hadn't really heard much about unicorns before, and most of the things she heard about them, she forgot. What stuffs could it heal? How much could it heal? Could it regrow a limb that's been cut off? That would be cool~

Her ears flicked once as the stallion asked her, and her face lit up happily,"Yush, yush, yush! Swimming is fun, fun, fun~" She bobbed her head happily, and paused,"I wonder if there are crabs around here...or sharks...or jellyfish...I've always wanted to see one of them." After all, this was her first time at the beach, and she had heard a little about the creatures that leaved in it. Could a bright squishy thing really sting and hurt someone? How many teeth did a shark have? Do crabs taste good?

Lady in the Golden Wood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:26 pm
"Dunno," he made an indifferent gesture with his head, "never tried to heal anyone, so I don't really know how healing works." Casonova bumped up gently against her flank with his own kiddingly, "but if you ever have something that needs some healing, you can always call me, m'lady." He winked again, which was probably something he'll be doing every few minutes.

He looked at the sea again with soft eyes, "dunno, the ocean is full of wonders and we never know what's lurking~!" Nice attempt at being romantic. "Like you, Sayena, you're quite the pearl yourself," chuckling he took a refined stance besides her, after a pause he trotted towards the water.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:09 pm
Sayena blinked,"Orly? You should try sometime!" It would be fun, fun, fun to see all the magical glowy stuffs that she imagined as the healing powers all over the wound, and then poof! Or perhaps it was a bang? A boom? A crackle? Well, anyways, then the wound would be all brand new-ish! Or else, bloodier than ever from the sharp prod...Ah well, she grinned and nodded happily at the offer. That would be a fun experience.

Sayena laughed, her eyes twinkling, her, a pearl? She didn't even look like one...was she really that hard, cauz you can't bite a pearl...that is if you wanted to break your teeth, yush? She blinked and looked around. Eh? Where did he go? The stallion had already started to trot off towards the water when she had been poundering her thoughs. "Hey! Wait up for moi~" She said laughing as he sped up after him.

Lady in the Golden Wood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm
Casonova chuckled and slowed down, "huuu.~ So the lovely mare does have a flaw.~" The sand grew softer and stickier, though any grain sticking to his hairs was soon washed away by the cool water. "And so the adventure begins~!" He continued walking in deeper till the water reached his knees. Wadding was getting more difficult and he was beginning to sink, so he believed it was far enough for now.

Slowly turning he looked at Sayena, grinning, at the back of his mind hoping she was a bad swimmer and would need his help or something. How wonderful it would be.~ Too nudge such a cute mare along.~ He almost became entranced by the thought of all her giggles and the fun they would have. Oh, he hardly knew her and already he was pretty sure he was in love.~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 pm
"Adventure? I love adventure~" Sayena squealed, having only heard the last part. What kind of adventure were they going to? Exploring a thousand leagues below in the sea? Shark hunting? Rescueing a baby dolphin? Searching for mysterious mermaids and perhaps searching for Neptune under the sea? Her mind swarmed with wonderous ideas about whatever adventures that they might encounter.

She splashed happily through the water, her pink eyes dancing happily. As she continued deeper through the water, it became rather difficult to manuvar her way around quickly. Instead she had to revert to the wading, boooooooooooring! She noticed that she was beginning to sink. "Eh? Is this quicksand? I thought quicksand was only in the Africa was something like that."

Lady in the Golden Wood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:06 pm
Casonova shook his head, "no, we're just heavy and the sand is soft, and don't worry, if anything were to happen I'll rescue you." He gave a stout nod and a pearly smile before quickly scavenging. What did girls like? He compared her to a pearl, but that'd be difficult to find... No treasure could exist here when only this far into the sea. Hmmmm... perhaps she was a simple mare? He could give her the gift of... fun?

"Sayena, there anything you'd like to play or do on our adventure in the deep?" He raised any eyebrow, "perhaps dancing? Building an underwater sand castle? Exotic creature hunting...?" He hoped for the first.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Sayena blinked,"Orly? I didn't think I was that heavy...maybe I should stop eating so much, and then perhaps I could float in the sea~" She smiled happily at the thought. "Rescue me?" She paused, rather puzzled at the suggestion, nobody ever said that he would rescue her before...yet again, there were so many first's today, weren't there. She smiled, it would be nice if Casonova rescued her...

"Eh?" asked Sayena, suddenly shaken out of her thoughts again. Play, adventure in the deep, her eyes danced at the simple thoughts. Fun, fun, fun~ Dancing, building underwater sand castles, shark hunting, "All of it! They are sound so much fun...I hope that we have enough time to do them all!" She smiled happily and paused,"We will, will we not?"

Lady in the Golden Wood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:39 pm
Casonova smiled, "we have all the time in the world.~" And with that he started to shift around his hooves and awkwardly spin and twirl in circles, or squares, either way it was just rather awkward and dancing for a horse was hard enough. Man, was he getting seaweed entangled on his legs... After a few moments he stopped, "er, Sayena, you wouldn't happen to know how to actually dance in water, would you...?"

Not quite as romantic as he imagined. He was pretty sure that along with ripping out a ton of seaweed he was probably trampling quite a bit of marine life. Hopefully Sayena knew how to at least dance, because maybe then she could help him do this a more proper and less destructive way... He tried to kick off some off the seaweed but they wrapped around his legs in thick clumps, getting him rather irritated.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:26 pm
Sayena beamed happily and watched as Casonova did some weird little thing. What was he doing? Performing some spell that would attract dolphings? Doing a ritual to the goddess of the sea? Or else because he kept feeling pain from broken shells on the bottom of the sand, but she couldn't feel any. When he asked her about dancing, she blinked and replied,"No...at least I don't think so...It would be fun though~"

So that must be what he was doing with all does wierd movements. She tried to mirror them a bit, though not quite successfully, once she one of her hooves got stuck in a clump of sea weed, and she almost tripped. Yet the whole time she laughed enjoyably. Fun, fun, fun~

Lady in the Golden Wood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 pm
Casonova laughed, before continuing what he had been doing. If he looked like a fool, it was alright because they both did. His eyes darted around at the water though for anything pretty and shiny, anything would do! Suddenly something white and a little pink caught his eye. Hopefully it wasn't alive or had anything alive in it...

Continuing his "dancing" he held his breath and squeezed his eyes shut as he dunk his head into the water. Not wanting to take in a mouthful of sand he gently brushed his nose quickly over the surface of the sand till he tapped something. Quickly picking it up between his teeth he raised his head out of the water, taking in a deep breath. Going cross-eyed for a moment he made sure he picked up the right thing. Good, it was the shell he had spotted, he was afraid if he had ripped out sea weed he might have to offer it as a bouquet. Or worse, a crab... Wading over to her he tried to avoid getting hit or crashing into her. "A pretty shell for a pretty mare~?" Yes, it would look quite nice around her neck or in her hair.~

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff