Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Name: Lilith
Breed: Kitsune/shapshifter
Personality: Very submisive,kind,and soft spoken
Appearance: User Image
Story: Abandoned on some slave owners door. She spent many years of her life enduring torture and pain beyond imaginable. Bought and returned her to the slave vendor claiming she was useless,somehow she held up all these years with keeping her innocents. Now she sits in a cold steel cage waiting for another cruel master to break whats left of her....

Rules

1.One liners are alright once in a while but please try not to make it a habit
2.No cybering
3.Pm me profile
4.I read the rules rolleyes
5.Have Fun  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 pm
[any takers?]  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:38 pm
Sure. You've got my attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:45 pm
[k just post ur characters profile and we'll start ^.^]  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:50 pm
Name: Akuro
Breed: Demon
Personality: Easily annoyed and rude, outspoken.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:55 pm
Lilith layed in her cage,crouched into the corner away from the angry vendor who was now yelling at her"Don't you do anything right,stupid fox"he hit her with his cane. Once he stoped yelling, he left her alone and sat at his desk. She was filthy and covered in fresh cut wounds,she shivered from the cold and whimpered to herself.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:01 pm
Akuro eyes glanced over the people looking at the slaves around them. He shook his head before noticing an angry vendor ahead yelling at something.
Leaning he noticed he was yelling at a fox.
When the vendor left he walked up to the cage and bent down in front of it, he noticed her fresh wounds before looking back into her eyes.
He just wanted to see what the place looked like, he had heard of these slave markets but never investigated them.
"What's your name?" he question his voice a bit cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm
"L-lilith s-sir"she stammered a bit and winced as she tried to get up. The slave vendure yelled at her"Hush you damn girl" she whined and quieted down  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Akuro stared at Lilith taking account of her features for a moment. He didn't move as the vendor yelled at her to be quiet.
Akuro sighed and stood up before brushing off his pants. He looked at her price tag and arched his brow at the price before turning to the vendor.
Reaching in his pocket he took out a wad of cash wrapped in a rubber band that seemed to be composed of hundreds before holding out the money to the vendor.
"I'd like to buy this one," Akuro said. "Let her out."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:53 pm
The vendor rushed to open the cage door"Yes sir". Lilith hesitated a bit but tried her best to get up and shakily walked out the cage. She shivered violently,wincing a bit as she huged herself  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Akuro looked at the one he just bought and crossed his arms. Lilith.
He ran his hand through his hair letting a sigh escape from him; he wasn't intending on buying a slave when he entered but now here one stood before him.
He looked back at Lilith before making a motion with his hand.
"Move it," Akuro said. "I don't have all day. Don't fall behind either."
Akuro turned and started walking away from her trying to think on what he should do now that he spent his fare on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:07 am
She followed behind him slowly,trying not to fall behind. Her ears drooped and her tail just hung unhapilly as she walked. She kept her lightish orange eyes at the ground,avoiding his gaze if he looked at her  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 pm
Akuro turned his head partway to her and seeing her body language reached over and smacked her on her head to get her attention since eye contact was out of the question.
"Don't look so glum," Akuro said irritated. "You're free of a cage, be grateful, I can always place you back in one."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:06 pm
She rubbed the back of her head and bowed apolegetically"I-im sorry master. Her ears lowred down a bit against her head,her expression sadening a bit as she looked at him"Forgive me.....thank you for buying me"  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:04 pm
Akuro's eyes twitched and he turned his back to her annoyed.
"I'm starting to regret it," Akuro said walking again. "My house isn't too far, when we get there I'll decide on something for you to do."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff