Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:39 pm
User Image
Dafius nosed at her lovely wingged daughter to get her moving so that she could take her to meet the whole if not most of the family. " come now NightFly you will enjoy meeting your relatives." chuckling as her daughter huffed, it seemed she already was a spitfire. tossing her mane, she wondered what the family would think of NightFly and hopefully sometime also get to see her other daughter. keeping a close eye on NightFly, she wanted to make sure she wouldn't wander off on her.
User Image
NightFly ruffled her wings with a huff and followed along side her mother. she just wanted to mess around though maybe this trip to see relatives would be interesting. "ok mom." couriousity building up as they walked, so now she was now way eger to meet them. it wasn't long before she started pestering how much long til they got there " how much loooooooonger moom i bored of walking!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 pm
User Image
It was a lazy day. A very lazy day in fact. So much so that Dafina had taken to lounging beneath a large shady tree which had perched itself a top a small, rolling hill. Dark red eyes scanned the little field below as she watched Darma run back and forth across it. Shaking her head lightly with a subtle chuckle. Her medium length tail flicking across the grass before it rested against her flank.

Her mind soon turned to thoughts of her other daughter, Dafius. By now, whatever foals she was having should be born by now. Or so she would think anyway. If her knowledge of pregnancy and basket hatching was correct and up to day. Who knew sometimes how long it took mother's now a days to have foals. She had heard through the grape vine a few times of mother's being pregnant for a significant amount of time longer than she had ever been with her three. Or tales of baskets well--being baskets for quite sometime.

Perhaps these foals were just weaker she surmised. And took a little bit longer to gain their strength. Oh well.

User Image
Darma had been spending most of the day running through the little field. The drying grass whipping across her belly as her hooves pounded heavily into the earth. There was no real reason for her running. She just felt like doing it. And every now and again she pause for a breath, casting a glance up to her mother who was oh so watchful then take off at great speed again.

Mane and tail whipping behind her as her chest heaved heavily. Her body and muscles becoming strained. Until finally she could run no more. Out of breath and quite sweaty by now, she used what little strength she had left, or so it seemed she had left, to canter up the little hill and flop down next to her mother. "I wonder where Dafius is. Haven't seen her in forever." She wiggled her body, inching closer to her mother until she was able to lay her head across the older mare's front legs. Closing her eyes and letting out a long, heavy sigh.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:58 pm
" well shall be there soon just no running off on me now NightFly." Dafius knew eventualy boredom would cause her daughter to take off on a adventure that wasnt boring. and with in a few moments when her daughter spoke, she had been right.

NightFly having grown bored already with the walk decided it was high time to make things fun instead of a dull walk. todding her head, she went charging ahead " CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" grinning her mom had said they would be there soon so she asumed that just contiuning down the path they where going would lead to wherever they where ment to go. wings flared a bit, she now leaped into the air as high as she could to attempt to fly. sadly this attempt failed and only was in the air for a few moments before becoming a heap of soquili on the ground. leting only a tear fall, she stubbernly tryed not to show she had gotten brused up and scratched a bit.

" NIGHTFLY!!!!!!" Dafius went right over to her daughter to make sure she was all right. if any where near they would be hearing the loud noise they where making with her dolting over her daughter while nightfly gave protests.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:42 am
The dappled mare lifted her gaze as sounds of a commotion came from nearby. Dark red eyes tried to peer through the brush but to no avail she failed to see what was going on.

Leaning her head down, she nudged Darma's head off of her legs and lifted herself up from the ground, much to her daughter's protest of course. "Somethings going on over there, Darma. Lets go check it out." With a flick of her tail she started to move at a walking pace towards the noises. Ears perked curiously as she made her way through the trees and brush.

"Awwww, but I don't wanna go." Darma pouted. Flopping onto her side, chocolate colored eyes watching her mother's hooves as they moved away. But in an instant, and with a heavy sigh, she too lifted herself up on the ground. Giving her body a quick shake before trotting after Dafina. Catching up quickly even though her legs ached to move.

The young mare was a bit curious as well, now too. It had been just a nice, quiet day. Just relaxing with her mother in the field. But it had now been spoiled with the noise. Well, whoever had done it she was gonna give them an ear full!

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:20 pm
NightFly rolled her eyes and ruffled her wings to smooth out her feathers that had gotten all messy. " mooooooom lets jsut go i'm fiiiiiiiiiiine." she really was fine but it seemed her mother wanted to fuss over her just over a little fall. nipping at her mother, she huffed at her. " i don't wanna make them wait cooooooome oooooooon."

Dafius sighed and shook her head giving her daughter a return n**. " ok ok NightFly we can get moving now just don't do that again." bumping her daughter lightly with her nose to get her moving, she then heard hooves coming. hmmmm it probably was her mother with her grandma, sister or father which was the norm. grinning, she had taken a while before taking her daughter to visit but that was because she worried too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:04 am
It wasn't long before Dafina located the source of the noise. A warm smile coming to her lips as she instantly spotted Dafius, picking up her pace just a little bit. Though it wasn't till she was closer that she saw who was exactly with her. And the reason there was so much fuss going on over here. "Dafius, I'm glad to see you've finally decided to come visit. With a little guest no less." The dappled mare smiled down at the little filly. Her heart skipped a little beat. At least things had gone well and she was now 'officially' a grandmother.

Darma picked up her pace as well as her mother did. Though she suddenly came to a stop as she spotted Dafius. It had been a long time since she'd seen her sister and the excitement was almost over whelming. She would have run up to her sister to tackle her, but then she spotted something smaller standing near her. A foal? When did Dafius get that thing? The sight of Nightfly confounded Darma who quickly knit her eyebrows. Why hadn't she been told that Dafius was having babies?  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:29 pm
NightFly stopped in her tracks as she saw the two mares come over. it was obivious they knew her mother by how one of them already knew who her mom was. these two had to be her relatives specialy the one who said her mother's name since the two looked alot alike. ruffling her wings, she took it upon herself to go up to both before her mother said a word and looked up at Dafina. " Hi i'm Nightfly, who are you?"

Dafius gave a small grin at her mother and then shook her had as she watched her daughter just go right up and intuduce herself. " yes ofcourse mom, i could'nt just not let you meet your little lovely granddaughter." looking over to her sister, it seemed she hadn't been told yet that she was an aunt. " hey Dar long time no see."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:34 am
Dafina smiled at her daughter. A small chuckle then looked down at the winged filly that walked right up to her. A warm smile on her lips as she bent her head downwards. Seeing eye to eye with Nightfly. "My name is Dafina. But you can call me grandma." The mare gave a flick of her tail as she glanced over at Darma. "And that is your aunty Darma."

The brown and dapple mare looked between all three of them. And for a moment she felt so out of the family loop it wasn't even funny. Her sister hadn't even told her she was pregnant. And they had been the closest out of the three siblings. So why wouldn't her sister tell her? She was old enough to handle this sort of thing. Perhaps not quite as mature as everyone else but she at least wanted to be told. It made her feel abandoned and left out. "Hi Dafi. And yea..."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:58 am
Dafius could tell right away her sister was unhappy because the two had always been so close it was easy for her to tell if her sister was upset or not. having not told her own sister yet of her two daughters was somethign she hadn't ment to have happen but time had gone by so fast atlest to her. " i know i should of told you right away dar...i'm sorry i hadn't. but atlest you and mom are the first of the family to meet little NightFly and also i have another daughter named Sihania whom is with her father." speaking of fathers, she wondered where her own was at the moment as she knew he would also want to meet NightFly and she also wondered where her grandmother was. " hey mom is dad and grandma around, im sure both will have a thrill meeting my dear loveably daughter."

NightFly grinned at her grandma and attempted to lick at her nose. " ok Grandma." looking over at her aunt and mother, she snorted and went headbutting into her aunt. "auuuuunty Dar heeeeeeeello." being rather assertive, she had no problem distrupting her mother and aunt's converation just so she could met her aunt. having hear her mother call her aunt dar, she now dubbed her aunt, aunty Dar.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games