Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
...A good feeling about this? [[ Lance + Lindsay ]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SerenAur
Crew

Questionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm
>>
Seren anxiously nudged her spirit, happily squealing over her arranged meeting. She hoped that Lance could make some friends around the garden, but there's just so many he doesn't know; persistently, the guide decided to have something arranged for the lonely spirit.

Lance, shaking his head disapprovingly, could only stand there and listen to his guide. "You're delirious, Seren. Really....How did I let myself agree to this?"

"Because you know that some good might come out of it." the guide said and soon chuckled lightly.

Lance looked at her, expressionless and went back to shaking his head. "I can't really say the same..." he disagreed.

"Just you wait," the guide snapped back, "I have a good feeling about this." and smiled.

"...A good feeling about this?" was all the spirit could say.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 pm
Artemis skipped into the garden anxiously tugging along Lindsay.
" So.. Lindsay, I have a few things for us to do today. " she smiled sweetly, knowing that she failed to mention this meeting to him earlier in fear of his response.
"Is that so?" He tugged on her hair lightly in a teasing manner.
"your going to be playing with someone elce today." She cast a sideways glance up to Lindsay's face, which suddenly darkened into a deep red.
"who. I want to know who." He stopped mid stride looking out into the distance.
"ummm.. his name is Lance; hes wonderful, and seren is so happy your willing."
" but I'm not!" He looked down at his boots the blush deepening even more.
"common, they are waiting for us, dont you want to make me happy, Liraea would be happier to see you less introverted also." She knew she had him, buy mentioning Liraea, just because he wanted he moth spirit to be happy.
Artemis continued skipping along until she ran into the glade where Seren and lance were with Lindsay trailing behind slowly.
"HI!" said Artemis dancing up to seren and hugging her.
'Hello." Lindsay bowed to lance.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:29 am
"Hey there~!" the guide chirped and hugged Artemis back. "I hope Lindsay and Lance can become friends." she happily stated and looked at the two spirits.

Lance looked at Lindsay, wondering why he was always blushing whenever they met, and sheepishly smiled. "Ah, hello there." he said, trying to reassure Lindsay of anything that was troubling him.

"How are you today, Lindsay?" he asked, attempting to make conversation, hoping that Lindsay would open up more.

Seren couldn't help but giggle inwardly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:25 am
"Im in a very interesting predicament. " He mumbled trying to calm himself down.
"but.. other then being tricked by this little girl .. " he tugged on Artemis' hair. "I'm fine, how about you?"
His blush resided until Artemis burst into giggles.
"shall we leave these two and walk?" Mumbled Lindsay casting a sideways glance at the two girls.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:24 pm
>>
Lance couldn't help but chuckle and shook his head. "Ah, well, I suppose it's better than being forced to. I really don't know how I came to an agreement with this one," he said as he shot a glare towards Seren, "but I just did."

Seren smiled sweetly, guilty of what Lance just said.

"I'm glad to see you are well." he simply state and nodded. Looking down the garden he thought that perhaps a walk away from his guide might actually be pleasurable.

"And I'll take you up on that offer. I've been needing some fresh air."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 pm
Lindsay smiled at the glare, that ment he wasnt the only one who was overly consious at the moment. He started walking ahead calling behind him,
"You two girls better be good or I will tell Liraea, you dont want that mother mad." The graves seemed to sparkle everything was beautiful today. Why hadn't he noticed? His hand automaticaly reached up to touch the plad feathers decorating his head.
"I love it here." he mumbled out loud, and turned to wait for Lance.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm
>>
Seren made a shooing gesture with her hand, smiling and winking at Lance, "We'll be good. Promise." she said as she continued to bat the spirits away to go enjoy their bonding time.

Lance faintly heard what Lindsay said and smiled. He walked up to the spirit and said, "Well, let's go." , walking off slowly so Lindsay would walk besides him.

"Have you met any of the other spirits?" he asked, trying to at least make light conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 pm
"Other then the ones I live with? quite honestly your my first." He strode forward admiring a few flowers. Eyeing one that was the most beautiful of the bunch, usually it would remind him of Artemis; but today another came to mind. He smiled inwardly.
"and what about you?" he asked as he knelt picking a flower.
The wild rose was at the peak of bloom, budding into leafs of pale pink and white. Lindsay looked up to Lance smiling.
"For you, my strolling companion."
He stood reaching the rose out to Lance.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:11 pm
>>
"For me..?" Lance asked softly, reluctantly taking the rose and smiled. He couldn't help but blush very faintly, and looked down to hide his face from Lindsay. It was a very outward gesture, but Lance was liking the attention.

Moving a bit faster, the spirit finally answered the previous question, "Ah...no, you're the first spirit I've gotten to know other than Basil, Jade, my father, mother, and my sisters" He shook his head and mumbled how he barely even knows Seren's own spirits anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:25 pm
Lindsay smiled encouragingly at Lance. Such a interesting blush.
"I hardly know half of who I live with also, more and more keep fallowing her home." he smiled at this.
"and sorry for earlier.. Im usually not that shy.. Its just awkward having your little sister type person set you up on a blind date." He chuckled softly. Ah Artemis, always spontaneous. He strode along with Lance waiting for the other spirits next move.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:38 am
Lance looked up at him and smiled. He was beginning to like Lindsay's company more than he thought he would. Overall, Lance wasn't an irritable person to begin with, but he was enjoying the certain attention he's been getting.

"Ah...yes, a blind date." He said and chuckled. Lance thought about the possibilities with Lindsay, but he soon shut them off with the idea that he was perhaps being hopeful.

Walking along with him, he decided to break the silence, "Do you think Artemis is going to set up more dates for you like this with other spirits?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:02 pm
Lindsay chuckled softly again.
".. well, I think she put me on this one because she saw that we could be compatible and there was something special about you." Lindsay smiled.
"and she would respect my wishes not to go on anymore dates."
He looked up to the sky completely serene. Were things finally going right? Perhaps he was just being hopeful, this was a spark between them. A random thought jumped into his mind.
"do you want a piggy back ride?" he asked facing Lance now.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 pm
>>
Lance was thinking while Lindsay was talking to him. So did Seren and Artemis already know they might have something going on? Those sneaky girls! But Lance couldn't help but to be grateful, since otherwise, they wouldn't really get anywhere without the girls...

However, the train of thought soon crashed and burned.

"A...a piggy back ride?" He could help but take a moment to comprehend, and soon enough, blushed. "Ahh... If you're willing to, I wouldn't mind..heh."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:18 pm
Lindsay laughed as hard as he could, such a strange expression.
"afraid of heights?" he walked in front of lance easily pulled him onto his back and started running. He ran into a glade spinning in circles quickly. Pulling off and setting him down in the grass as lightly as he could with his head spinning. Lindsay flopped down next to Lance smiling and laughing.
"see it wasnt so bad!" He giggled.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:45 pm
>>
Lance was again more surprised as Lindsay easily lifted him up. Blushing, he was chuckling and laughing the whole way, holding on to Lindsay for dear life. As he was set down on the grass, he couldn't help but snuggle up to the body next to him, burying his face on the other's arm.

"Noo...no, it wasn't that bad, heheh~"

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces