Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] What the Hell are We~! D< (Beatrice and Calcifer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:02 pm
Cal sighed as he rounded the corner of the path, he could only hear the clicking of his hooved against the hard rock that covered the ground underneath him. He couldn't help but sigh, he's been wondering about already for a few days and the mountain that had been growing in his vision now towered over him. Glancing about he decided that maybe he should go around it...

"Where are you pops.." he scolded out, why the heck couldn't he find his dad.. "Maybe I'll take a break..." he left the hard path in search of maybe a stream to get a drink from it sounded off with his hooves no longer clicking on the rock... or maybe if he was lucky a berry bush. Anything would be good. He glanced around in search of maybe a clue that his father had been there... Most fathers would be happy to stay with there families but not his... he had to be the kind that wanted to explore...

He sighed again, he had to know the truth of his bloodline, was he truly part Kalona as the strange colt had asked? His mother was the normal looking one at least... would a Kalona even be close to another of a different kind... only his father new the answer... but where was he.

"I should have asked before he ran off" he muttered angrily at himself.

Tasle

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Her pace was steady as she made her way about the base of the mountain, a ghost between the trees with her eyes piercing the rock. No path to the desert to be found yet, a disgruntling fact that had her withers bristling and temper flaring bit by bit towards the unihabited lands around her.

Or least, she'd been half-banking on it being empty.

Her ears twitched towards the sound of another voice, frowning heavily at the blunt fact there was another vocally competent being in the area. Such encounters only lead to trouble in her experience. This thought kept her on her original path -that just happened to lead her away from the other, should she continue long enough-, unwilling to dig herself yet another grave out here.

Then she caught some of the words, and had to curse herself. The other -male, if tone of voice counted for anything- had spoken of a father. The images of her own flashed in her mind and she ground her teeth together in defiance of the pictured stallion. But she'd stopped moving, and the present youth was growing closer, judging by the sounds of hoof beats and further grumbles. So she wasn't the only one with paternal issues? There was a new one.

Something caused her direction to shift, hooves dragging her slowly towards him, ears flicking every which way to gauge exactly how smart of an idea this really was. At last the trees began to thin enough for her to catch sight of the one she apparently sought, stiffening when her eyes landed on the strange spikes across his back and face. A... demon?

Was she seriously going to high-tail it from just seeing him? A part -perhaps her sanity- was screaming yes, the other -one she'd rather not name- was cackling about just how interesting this little encounter might be. She was going to the desert for the specific purpose to live in the lands those of demonic origin resided, was she not? This would simply be her first taste of her new neighbors, in that context.

"Strange place to be looking for someone," Beatrice called out before her brain caught up with her tongue. ...okay, so apparently she was going to be a nice little mare and interact with the possibly demonic stallion...

Yay?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:08 pm
His ears swirved towards the voice, his head quickly followed. He felt alarmed but quickly relaxed at the unusual mare standing there. 'How long was she here for?' he paused in thought wondering if she had heard his mumbling, he then understood her questioning she must have heard it all...how embarrasing. 'I should have kept the thoughts to myself' what an impression I must have given her already. He glanced over to her feeling pathetic for being so open, thinking no one was about... how come it always seems like when you think your alone someone is always nearby... too late.

"It would be a strange place... if the someone I was searching for didn't have wonderlust..." he sighed imagining his dad running through the area enjoying himself and here he was following his fathers footsteps in desperate need for answers, he then looked back towards her... 'Odd that a mare would be in this kind of area too... maybe she was looking for someone else as wel' he stopped his thoughts and asked sheepishly "By any chance are you looking for someone as well?"

He took his time waiting for her to answer looking at her... and interesting combination of white...pinks... and yellow... and what were those strange things on her forelegs? Did they have a purpose or were they for show... "That item on your forelegs" he nodded towards it "What are they?"

He stopped admiring her before asking another question "Have you seen another stallion similar to me in this area?" he then wondered if she was a traveler like him, or did she call this area home.

He stopped remembered the colt, explaining how Kalona's acted... he sure as hell didn't act like one, but then why did he look like one... maybe he was just a small percent. He eyed the mare, 'who would want to eat meat anyways?' Maybe it would be best to leave her alone, though why would she have approached him, did he not scare her... even a little bit? "...are you frightened by me or at the very least unsure of me?" he let the curiosity seep into his words.

Tasle

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:49 pm
She watched with vague attention as various emotions swam about the stallion. It wasn't much of a surprise -speaking aloud to oneself wasn't exactly the most thrilling of things to have a stranger overhear. Besides, it wasn't like it was any of her business, butting in like this...

He spoke, and already his words hit a cord. Already a bitter familiarity was settling in, the prospect of looking for another who was never around. Then his question was posed, and she gave a harsh laugh with a strange smile of disgust flickering across her face. "I was, a long time ago. Stopped, and now I'm heading towards a place that isn't exactly easy to miss." Because a giant path between the mountains and a land covered entirely by sand were both such minuscule landmarks and all that jazz.

"Huh?"

His next inquiry caught her off guard, bitter expression jumping to one of dumbstruck confusion in a matter of seconds. Her gaze followed his, and she flexed one of her legs, the thick material of her legwarmers just willing enough to bend with the joint. "Oh... these..." She paused, debating how exactly to describe the strange accessories. "Heirlooms," she finally opted for, "from my father. According to my mother, he wore an extravagant array of strange... armor."

Again her leg flexed. "Though not as effective as the amount he wore, his... gift does serve to protect my legs from at least some things." Beatrice returned her eyes to his, falling upon the strange structure around his eyes. "What of you? On your face... is that a part of you, or simply a decoration?" Not that that horn looked especially festive, nor the matching spikes across his back, but the word came before she could think of a better term.

She'd only begun to shake her head in response to his third question when his final made her stop short. Her brow rose high and a second laugh, this time in disbelief, erupted. "Fear? You? Please. I may not possess wings or spikes or horns, but I wouldn't call myself weak, either. Be you of demonic origin or not, I have absolutely no reason to be afraid of someone like you." Perhaps she was just a little overly self-confident. She blamed her father and his heritage.

"And no, you are the first I've seen with an appearance even remotely like yourself. I take it then you're looking for family then." Slightly ironic, in a way, that one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:25 am
"You stopped looking?" He puzzled over what made the mare stop... 'Did he die? Did she just give up?' he listed his reasons but decided it may be better to not ask after catching sight of her expression. 'Wonder what the fool did to her...'

"A place not easy to miss?" He looked at her "Where is it?" Maybe someone over there may have seen his father.

"I... similar to you inherited these from my father" He didn't know if it was ironic that she had gotten some things from her her father as well. "They are part of me" He lowered his head allowing her to have an easier view of the armour on his face.

There had been a reply that made him wonder about her "According to your mother? Have you met your father?" He paused and then realized he maybe shouldn't be asking so many questions about others family.

Trying to mentally brace himself in case she lashed out he hoped she wouldn't be offended.

"I'm glad" he felt a little lighter "I'm..." he felt unsure and decided to change the subject slightly "ummm...have you ever met any Kalona's before?" He paused before adding "I don't know if I'm part, or may not have any Kalona in me..." he looked towards her 'Maybe if she met one she might be able to tell me.'

"Yes..." he thought before releasing the rest of his information "I'm looking for my father..."

Tasle

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff