Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Tsun island Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blind-hawks-master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:18 am
a lush island covered in jungle dotted with several ruins on this island hidden deep in several mazes being guarded by monsters the like the worls has yet to see is the shrine to Tsun the god of overcoming adversity. if you happen to make it to his shrine he will grant you his favor (an enchanment for your weapon)
places to go: merchant ship (comes by once a day sells a little of everything.) ruins of Tsun (a ruined city filled with old valueable artifacts that leads to the maze) maze of Tsun (a large maze taking up most of the island filled with creatures which eventually leads to Tsuns shirne) Tsun's shrine
enemies: minotaurs, waterspirts, sekletons, zombies, lizard spirts (that hide in the walls of the maze)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:19 pm
arthos woke up on a island he heard the gulls cry and the waves lick the shore, he slowly got up. "crap how did i get here?" arthos asked himself.  

blind-hawks-master

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Pre's thoughts wandered endlessly, and found one of those she had befriended before. Her transparent self descended down in front of Arthos.
Pre's eyes opened.
You're?! Pre thought. She tried to speak, but no sounds came out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 pm
"i am arthos, who are you and where are we?" arthos asked as he shook some sand out of his fur.  

blind-hawks-master

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:55 pm
Pre glanced around.
Does he not recognize me? Pre thought. Her consciousness had been reduced to spirit form, so she had no way of speaking to Arthos.
Pre looked back to him and waved her arms. She then pointed at her face, hoping that he remembered what she looked like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:02 pm
"wait its coming to me kahirro village right we were about to go off on an adventure when i ran off, god but your name escapes me try writing it in the sand i get a werid feeling from this place as if it is full of spirt energy so you may be able to interact with it." said arthos as he sniffed the air.  

blind-hawks-master

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:07 pm
Pre let out a small inaudible sigh. She was thankful that he remembered her. She didn't know how much time she had remaining, so she had better make full use of the time she has here.
Pre lowered herself to the ground and tried to write in the sand. Thankfully it worked.
"I'm PreToria. I was taken away by that guy, remember?" She wrote.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:12 pm
"yeah i tired to follow you to where he was but i got distracted then sent here some how where are you?"  

blind-hawks-master

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:14 pm
"I'm still trapped. It's a place close to hell, too far away from the natural spirits. My body just now broke down, so I should still be unconscious in the fortress," Pre said using the sand as a medium.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:18 pm
arthos got close and brethed in part of her spirt. "got it i will find you soon i swear it."  

blind-hawks-master

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm
Pre looked over and smiled. It's the first time she had genuinely smiled since she was captive, "Thank you, Arthos," Pre wrote, and continued to try and explain her situation, "I am currently in a large fortress. From what I understand there is no normal means to get there. You're a souleater, so that might not be a problem for you. When you see me there, I probably won't be what you expect me to be..." Pre tried to explain the last part as best as she could, but that was the best she could manage.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:29 pm
arthos did a mock salute then began to run alongthe oceans surface befor taking flight into the air to gain a better vantige point and so the sir could flow into his nose and secnt would be easier to track he caught a slight lead and began to follow it. ((exits to jesse's fortress))  

blind-hawks-master

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:34 pm
Pre let out a small sigh again. She hoped that he could locate her somehow, before she is completely ruined.
Suddenly a jolt of pain shot through her body. Her spirit quickly disintegrated and returned to her real body.
(Returns to Jesse's Fortress)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Amaranth landed hard on the ground. She let Vexen down on the ground.
Lily followed along and placed Kir down as well. Synthic was simply dropped in an attempt to curb Lily's anger.

(And that's all the automoving I'll do)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 pm
Vexen grouned in pain, his chest wounded has stoped bleeding but still was open and his shoulder was still at it...he coughed up more blood and continued to tear up. he came around after acouple of minutes but continued to lay down..."wh-where am i?" he asked looking around.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff