Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 pm
User Image
Ra'asiel out of boredom was rearing up onto his hind legs and comign crashing down into the water causing huge splashs. atlest this was soemthing to amuse him even though he was completely wet by now. the dark brown colt really shouldn't of gone off alone but he had a feeling his mother would send off his father Rahu to trail after him to keep an eye on him. stopping his splashing, he gave a bored sigh as it seemed he was doomed to be bored. usualy he was beign snarky and rude to his siblings when his parents wherent looking but wel that lost its fun. stomping a hoof in the water, the water bask splashed into his face causing his to shake his head and grumble loudly. " ARG STUPID WATER."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:17 pm
User Image

Tsaphiel was fascinated. Never had he seen another so angry, and so spiteful to water! How could anyone be so cruel to such a natural beauty? The dark colt was watching from within a patch of bushes, and he had managed to convince his father to allow him some time to wander on his own. He seriously needed a break from their teachings, and he figured his brother could use some time alone with his dad. And much to his surprise, here he was, watching another colt with amazement! After a few more minutes of investigation, Tsa left the bushes' grasps and walked steadily near the colt's distance. "What's the matter?" he then asked, while blinking his unseen eyes. "What did the water do?" He was curious of course, and his nose wiggled at the feeling of moisture in the air.  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:33 pm
Ra'asiel spun around to only be facing a dark black colt whom from what he could see had no eyes. " huh!? boredom's my problem and i beleive if you noticed the water got me in the face when i stomped my hoof." giving a loud snort, he eyed the other colt ofcourse sizing him up to see if he was worth contiuning speaking to. at first he noticed the scars and huge wings he had which peerked his interest in wanting to know more about this colt. " who are you anyways?" toning down his snarkyness for the moment, he started to circle once around him in couriousity ofcourse inspecting him cause to him, the colt was strange.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:03 am
The colt in front of him was very straightforward and blunt, and Tsaphiel found that interesting. He was easy to read in terms of his emotions, and Tsaphiel was hoping to read as much as he could! Every new experience was something to remember and this colt was proving to be interesting already. "I'm Tsaphiel." he then said, while bowing his head lightly. "And the water jumping up is a defense since you stomped into it you know? If someone stomped on you I'd be you'd react the same way right?" The colt then smiled lightly, knowing nature was just as sneaky as Soquili were! "I am sorry to hear you are bored, maybe I can help?" Though really, even Tsa didn't know how!  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 pm
Ra'asiel really was easy to read as he was quick to let his emotions rule his judgment and prefured to be blunt, unfront , and snarky as can be. staring at Tsaphiel, he was somewhat surpised he wasnt put off but how he acted towards him. " i'm Ra'asiel......and i guess your right." grunting, it seemed nothing he did would cause this colt to be mad or so he though as he saw that light smile he gave. "........ i don't know i guess we could figure something out. stomping water gets old anyways." shruging, he figured if Tsaphiel would be as interesting as his looks then it would be worth hanging with him for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 pm
Sadly Tsaphiel was not the authority on fun, but he would most definitely help! He had watched other colts and fillies play before, and it usually involved a lot of running and laughing. "Well, what do you usually do for fun? Anything in particular?" Hm. He and his brother were usual busy with their father, but when they did score some free time, he and his siblings would run around and chase birds above them. It was all because they were hoping to fly, and soon! "I'll admit, its nice to see someone else who is colored darkly. Are your parents brown as well, or are you an oddball like me?" As usual, he was fascinated with the subject. Not everyone was colored in bright whites and pastels!  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 pm
" there are some games i played before like the usual tag, hide & go seek, and just brawling. i think exploring can be fun but dull." ofcourse those brawls came after the fact he tested his siblings will power not to fight with him which he always enjoyed testing because he liked pushing his limits. it was rare he fully played a real game cause he always liked to cause the game to end up in a fun little battle between him and his sisters." my dad is your color, totaly black with two white markings and my mom is a bright orangish brown with white markings. i guess you can say i am a mix of them... though almost all my siblings are dark colored but one." ofcourse it was true all his siblings where dark in color except his sister Ranura who took after their mother Aruna which made her kind of the oddball. he liked his dark colors as it ment to him he took more after is father even if he had alot of his mothers markings and looks. " so why would you call yourself a oddball? you don't seem so odd to me." raising a brow Ra'asiel atlest was trying to cause a fight like normal, as he was more distracted by Tsaphiel questions then anything. "eh you mind if we explore some? atlest then we wont be idiolly standing here."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:38 pm
"Ah, exploring sounds good to me! And I promise it won't get dull. But if it does, we'll think of something else to do." With a step forward, the colt walked happily beside his new buddy, and he felt some slight nervousness from before drain away into the air. Tsaphiel was still learning how to behave in front of new encounters, and so far his behavioral skills were pretty natural. He had to admit though, Ra'asiel had quite the family, and Tsaphiel could relate to that. "Wow so you have a lot of people in your family too. Mine is rather large as well. From your appearance the colors look as though they mixed well, and that's neat to see." The colt was a shade of brown he rather liked, and it was refreshing to his eyes. "Oh I am an oddball because my parents are both bright and white, and apparently I am very dark. I wasn't sure if that happens often or not." He shrugged lightly and kept his hoofs steady as he focused on their surroundings. "I wonder how we get outta this forest..." he then said, with a bit of a gulp in his throat. "I'll have to rely on you for directions, you look as if you'd know."  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:38 pm
Ra'asiel smirked to himself as he shook himself off since he was still somewhat wet. it seemed he could get along with Tsaphiel just fine so far, which ment he could atlest make a friend. "yeah i have alot of cousins and neice's and nephews so my family is pretty big." he never really thought about his colors til Tsaphiel and he had to agree with him. " i guess your right. but i don't think its a bad thing you became different, just means your cooler then the rest." grinning, he then looked around their surrounding when he was asked about how to get out of the forest. "eh you got in here and you don't know how to got out? i'am pretty sure i could get us out, my dad has taken me around here alot." shaking his mane, he made sure to look around one more time to make sure he wasn't turned around. " lets go this way." tossing his head in the direction he felt was the correct way, he knew he couldn't be wrong or so he felt.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 pm
Ra'asiel had a more confident glow compared to Tsaphiel, and the colt was thankful in hearing that his buddy could lead them out of the forest's grasps. There was something about the forest that was unsettling. It held a lot of memories for the young colt. "Well truthfully I just sorta wandered in here, I tend to do that a lot. Sometimes stuff like that gets me in trouble..." he sighed then, and felt his scars burn a bit in thought. He knew he needed to be more careful in his wandering decisions, but he didn't want to live his life in fear! "Heh and I can only hope to be cool, so far you have taught me how to be cool and suave. Like I thought you were cool when I approached you because you were stomping the water with a unique attitude. I bet attitudes are fun." He seriously wondered what his parents would do if he of all children came home with an attitude of his own! "Just a question but, have you met everyone in your family so far? I don't think its even possible with mine, and a part of me is too lazy to try. I hope family comes to meet me, so I don't have to search and waste my time." He chuckled then, and wiggled his tail at his attempt at acting 'cool'. Hey, it was fun!  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:51 am
Ra'asiel found the forest, well a normal forest that was just like any other and so he didn't feel unsettled by it. " atlest your not scared to wander off on your own which i beleive a good thing, cause atlest your no whimp." he was not one to be careful at all in his wanderings ether but so far he hadn't gotten into an bad situation lucky enough. " huh you think im cool and suave? and i been told many times i got a attitude that will only lead me to trouble" he gave a snirker at that as he never had anyone say that to him. " come on lets get going." giving a toss of his head he lead the way and snickered more at Tsaphiel. " i haven't really met all my family but i'm told its so big that it would take a long time to track them all down. i rather like the idea of if i have to see family that they come to me. would be a waste of time having to look everywhere for them. atlest i do know my parents, all my siblings for the time being."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:02 am
Tsaphiel wondered if he really wasn't a whimp. From his past experience he was most definitely a whimp. He couldn't defend himself against danger and in the end his father and older siblings had to come save him not long ago... "I hope when I grow up I'll become the opposite of a whimp. Truthfully I have to if I want to save others and do what is right." he sighed then, and realized fate was sometimes very complicated. "What are you going to do when you grow up?" he wondered if the other colt had plans as well, and if his life was predetermined. "And I don't think your attitude will lead you into trouble. It will probably get you out of trouble since you'll intimidate anyone wanting to start trouble. That's why I think attitudes are effective, they are like a mind game you know?" Tsaphiel would definitely work on that, since he was allowed to have an attitude while saving others and being kind. "I want to have a bigger attitude against the bad guys.. so I'll work on that." He grinned sheepishly and watched the other colt direct them around some more. "Well for the sake of you and I, let us hope our family comes and finds us. What are your siblings like though? Do they have attitudes too?"  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:06 am
Ra'asiel had no clue of Tsapheil's past experiances and was just going by how he seemed unfased by his snarky, rude attitude. " i doubt you would grow up into a whip, it would be a shame if you did cause i wouldn't bother hanging with you then." he then gave a shrug at his question. " i don't know, i'll probably be doing whatever i feel i guess." giving a snirk, Tsaphiel really was interesting. " i guess your right. and man your full of questions. my siblings do have their own attitude just like my dad though my dad i like to call him a huge grump since he acts all grumpy, and tough. my older brothers are all gruff and tough while my older sister is just plan tough. my other two sisters..well ones hyper but tough and the other just has a attitude like me." grinning, he was rather proud to be his father's son and he loved his mother and if anyone talked bad of ether of them he would put them in their place. " you can say i get my attitude from my dad. i guess if you want an attitude you can try it tough you don't seem the type to have a mean attitude." sheesh it seemed Tsaphiel knew how to get him talking rather than him being just a plan snarky jurk towards the other. tossing his mane still grinning, he guess it wasn't so bad having one buddy to chat with. " we should be out of here soon......" looking around the area as he walked along side Tsaphiel, he noticed everything was familiar so he wasn't worried anymore about having gone the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:39 pm
"Ah I am sorry," he then said, while lowering his ears slightly. "If I ask too many questions please let me know, I don't want to get annoying. I sometimes get too curious for my own good." He couldn't help it, he just loved learning everything he could about others. "And for the sake of remaining your friend, I promise to grow up strong." He felt himself laugh lightly, and rather liked the idea of a friend-made promise. He quieted himself then and listened as Ra'asiel spoke of his family. "It sounds like everyone in your family has their own unique personalities, even if you all are very similar too. That makes you well, family!" He supposed everyone had their own family structures, and that his wasn't the only one who had their own flow to life. "Heh, I wonder if you'd like my brother and sister. Now that I think about it, you'd probably get along with my brother well. He has a very tough exterior, and my sister is quite the opposite. She is completely kind. I like to hope that I can have both things, with maybe my own mix?" he sighed then, and wondered what his place was in life! "Ah well, I suppose we all have a lot of time to grow up and figure things out." And that was the beauty of life. "I wonder what we can find up ahead. Hopefully the land gets interesting!" He had never explored with someone else before, and he had to admit, it was fun!  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 pm
" eh it happens i guess. even i ask loads of questions." Ra'asiel snickered at Tsaphiel who seemed to be becomign his friend/buddy. " i hope so, it would suck to loss a interesting friend like you." he was becomign more and more amused with Tsaphial with all his questions and interesting things he said. "yeah your right, and i wonder if i could get along with anyone else. your siblings all sound interesting in their own way and i bet you can be what you want to be if you want to, its not like anyone can stop you." ofcourse they really did have alot of time to grow up and figure things out they where only young colts after all and Ra'asiel planned to take things as they came. "ofcourse and i bet we can find something cool if we try!!" pickign uup the pace, with someone tagging along it made things all the more interesting for him which he had to admit to himself was fun.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff