Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply //[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.
Ende's workshop - Closed - From now till October <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:30 am
Ende's slots - Full Time Artist <3

Pet Trades - (Closed for question) - asking paper <3 3/8/09 -Taken <3
Customs - Open! Now till (?)
Breedings - Open! Now till (?)

Working on - This thread and Suprises <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:31 am
General Rules

1) First be sure you read the general -SHOP- Rules please! They're Right here! <3
2) If you need a price please PM me, but please don't spam <3 I save information in my inbox so as far as business goes, I'm afraid I have to ask it to be short and sweet <3I prefer to do pricing there, and I'll be honest with you about what I think I can and can't do at that time
3) If slots aren't open, please don't ask when they will be <3 I'll keep it updated in here so just keep your eyes open!
4) The 'It's only fair' clause - like Lizzy...I like the idea of giving more people a chance. You get one slot from me per my openings, pick carefully ok?<3
5) Complex and Hybrid? - Please let's get quotes in order first. Please show me what you want with as much detail in url's as you can so I know if I -can- do it <3((Url's because I am on dial-up))
6) Pet Trades? - They have to be OKed by Paper to start with <3 but Please don't be offended if I say no <3 Every colorist has their likes and dislikes! You can always try another one of us!
7) About Payment - I'd prefer pure if you can do it? It makes it that much easier to pay Paper <3 but depending I may accept items (we're all looking for some right?) Please send payment within 48 hours of winning your slot!
8 ) Sketches are the time for changes. Please please don't wait till I have the ink's down... or worse... the base colors and shading down before you decide something 'doesn't look quite right'. I can't think of a single artist who likes that. <3 We're only human, and only so patient <3
9) Masked pala - if you ask for a "Queen" pala... please remember you're leaving the mask in my hands. If you want me to make you a pala with a particular mask that's a complex or mutant slot depending. But my "Queen" pala's are based on a single word theme to the best of my ability <3

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 am
Pricing as stolen from Lizzy for now... why?...because >o>

Basic Pala (Simple hair edits only) - 450K
Full growing, marking-based custom. You can request simple hair style edits, but nothing too ornate/detailed please. I only offer these as full growing at the moment due to their relative simplicity in regards to edits.

Complex Pala - 500+K
Price is the starting price for the custom. You can request any variety of hair style edits, clothing or accessory edits, and minor edits to the default characteristics of the Pala design. I will always ask you get a price estimate for the Complex Pala before I agree to doing your custom so that there is no confusion. Can be single-stage-only or full growing, price varying to reflect.

Hybrid Pala - 800+K
Price is the starting price for the custom. You can request any variety of hair style edits, clothing or accessory edits. The main thing differing this from a Complex Pala is the fact that the features of the Pala will be very different from the default design (feathered wings and feather-fluff tail). You may request scales, new wings, large horns, new tail, and many other things. I will always ask you get a price estimate for the Hybrid Pala before I agree to doing your custom so that there is no confusion. Can be single-stage-only or full growing, price varying to reflect.

"Queen" "King" or Masked Pala - 500k
-something I started making but feel I should ofer in general. The queens are a very odd kind of custom. The only thing you pick is a theme...

and from there I take the idea...run it through the fun-house of my brain and hand you the results. it's a matter of trust, hand drawn masks You can not send me a particular mask for this slot, save that for the Hybrid or the Complex <3
In fact you can at best suggest...that is why this slot costs only 500k and is open on a limited basis, as well, is adult only. - I am primarilly using only the Dreeni lines for Queens as a mater of preference. They are the easiest for me to make the masks on so please do not complain. I may, however, swap to different lines if I believe they would fit the nature of the mask better.

Again, the type of lines are a risk you will have to take if you want this slot.

Currently I am accepting only ONE of each work used for a theme, though subsets are allowed. And at the current time I am allowing each person to custom only one 'Queen' though they may win more in auction or event if the occasion arises.

All the rules for Queen's apply for kings, if you don't like the risk, or want to control the appearance of your pala - PICK ANOTHER SLOT-
What you think of with a given word MAY NOT BE what I think of. I may take a more Libral view, or a very closed view of a word - it's -artists digression-

Example - you say "Rainbow" - You may just get a queen that's well ornimented with colors and silk scarves in rainbow colors, or

She may end up raindrops, Cloud hair, sunshine eyes and a few colorful bracelets. You don't know... neither do I till I begin.

**NOTE!!** - For customs - I do not offer a time line here, no more so than I do Soquili. It will take me the amount of time it takes to produce you a quality Pet. Any complaints... anything seen as pestering about when it will be done.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:37 am
**again stolen from lizzy untill such time as I am more confidant in my pricing? She's a pro...it seems to work...we love her...
Breeding Price: 25 K
Breedings will yield either 2 or 3 lamps (which will be randomized in secrecy once the breeding has been confirmed).
Price will remain the same regardless of the number of lamps created from the breeding.
I will never select genders for your Palas, since Palas are actually sexless creatures. Once you get your lamp, I will expect you to decide on a gender for the pending baby Pala.
I will randomize in secret the overkind of your Pala in secret as well. The overkind itself may not match your parent-Palas' overkinds, since not everyone is just like their parents.
At the moment, I only have templates for Illu, Drei, and Inen Palas, so I cannot make your baby any of the other kinds until I have the other templates.
You may breed two Palas of the same gender together as you want, since breeding is based off of magic and the personalities of the parents rather than physical anatomy.
The amount of edits any breeding Pala gets is also randomized, but vasts amounts of edits are never guaranteed when you have two parent Palas with many, MANY edits.
Please do not sell any of the breeding lamps off. You may gift them off as you see fit, but selling them makes all the Palas cry, so just don't.

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:39 am

Custom and Breeding times and openings

Basic -
1 Taken
2 Taken

Complex
1 Taken
2(may or not be open depending on if queen slot is open)

Hybrid
1 Taken

Queen/King/Masked
1 - (taken)

Breeding - 2-3 Lamps rolled in secret X3
1 left

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:46 am
Forms and things!

Regular, Complex or Hybrid Pala form <3
Name of Pala:
Owner:
Style: ((A few words about what you'd like to see, please understand there will be a degree of 'artists interpretation' no mater how hard I try to match the perfect image in your head... So <3 please don't dump books on me <3))
Eye color:
Hair style and color:
Other edits?: (only applicable to complex/hybrid Palas)
Markings: (Fur color/markings)
Reference image(s): (anything you think I might find helpful)
Which stage you want them to start as?: (lamp, baby, or adult)

Masked/Queen Form <3
Theme: (one word here)

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:47 am
So I heard you like mudkips PetTrades!

Places I like
1) Lauradyss Forest
2) Elyisan (yes I know its a paperghost shop...I think its dead too <3)
3) Soquili
4) SoA
5) Edelstein (non Rp...I love the shop)
6) cait-eibhilin - I just saw! It's not dead! crying <3 *cuddles her axel Cait*

Just because it's not here doesn't mean I don't like it <3 it just means I didn't think of it when I was typing this
Please don't be offended if I say no though, there are a lot of great pets that I enjoy looking at but my not be 'my kinda thing' to own<3

((Even if I like them, I still have to ask paper first! <3 sorry!))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:48 am
A bit about Ende!

Username: Endejester (oh...right... you knew that! <3)
Nicknames: Ende, YOU!!, I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE MISSY and, AUUUGH ITS A ZOMBIE RUN!...er...wait...
Hobbies: Art...reading, um...hm...yeah that about does it.
Favorite Series: Kingdom Hearts (Zexion) - But I also like Loveless (Soubei!), Final Fantasy, The 12 Kingdoms, xXxHolic, Tsubasa, and...well...too much.
Jobs!: Soquili, Forgotten Documents, GMFC (just one),Elderspark and formerly "ExLibris" (currently on indefinite hiatus)

Can do!: Maaaasks...I love designing my own masks, I have tons of fun drawing hair.

Can't do - Honestly? I'm still working on wings <3 I'd prefer NOT to do too many custom wings but I can do passing well on fairy wings <3 Can't...do...meca...please please please don't ask, neither of us will end up happy.
Won't Do - Please don't ask me to make a near twin of an existing elderspark? Please don't ask me to use another pet as a reference unless its both yours, and you have the shop's ok for it UNLESS it's your own design.

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 am
To Be Updated with Existing Queen and King natures.

Queen's

Kings's  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:18 am
doo bie dooo  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:03 am
*boogie*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Spoons ninja  

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:01 am
Spooned OoO  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:29 am
DO WANT heart

Are we allowed to get price quotes already, or would you prefer we wait?  

kalindara

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 pm
Umm... *chews lip* prolly better to wait till closer to time? Then with what I have to do I'll have a more solid feel oh how hard it is to make what <3 and get you a more fair price to go with <3  
//[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games