Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply //[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.
.:[WKSHP]:. LizzyMoo Workzone...Closed til October <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:20 am
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to LizzyMoo's Workshop!

Please enjoy your stay, and do not to feed the Palas.
I don't want to have to clean up any messes!
Follow the Palas for a complete tour of the workshop!

Title: Full Time Colorist
Customs are: CLOSED
Breedings are: CLOSED
Pet Trades are: CLOSED
Working on: Secret Stuff!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:21 am
User ImageLizzy Rules of Potatoes:User Image

• You must read the General Rules for the Shop in regards to Customs/Breedings. - You can read the Shop rules for Customs/Breedings HERE!
  • Please be polite and patient! - Self explanatory. I don't like servicing people who are rude/impatient. World is a better place with a smile on your face!
  • When you can PM me - You can PM me when you are looking for a custom price quote. I prefer keeping price quotes a private matter, so please PM rather than ask in a public thread.
  • Do not PM me about - If you are waiting for a custom or breeding to be finished, please do NOT PM about it. In RL, I am a substitute teacher, so my schedule can, and usually is very hectic, so asking me if I worked on a custom/breeding yet after dealing with elementary school kids... is do not want xD;;;
  • Give everyone a chance - You may only take one slot from my customs per month. On a similar note, if you (as the owner) get a breeding, please wait the next 2 months in between before trying for another breeding slot. This means you cannot switch to a new couple each month to get more breedings.
  • About Complex/Hybrid Palas - You MUST get a price quote before trying for a slot. There is so much variety amongst edits, some being much more complex in my eyes than others, that I cannot merely come up with prices for particular types of edits (IE: I can't go "add __K for this"). I like it when people go into custom slots fully informed as to how much they will be paying.
  • About Pet trades - If the pet trades are closed, do not PM me about an offer. If pet trades are open, you can PM me about pet trade offers. I am a bit picky, so if I decline, please do not get upset or try to guilt me into the pet trade. And as mentioned above, all pet trades need to be approved by Paperghost.
  • About Payment - I will only accept pure gold for payment at the moment (it makes it easier to give Paper her % of the earnings). Payment is usually expected within 24 hours of obtaining a slot.
  • What you ask for is what you get - Please do not change what you want in the middle of working on a custom. I can handle mild color changes/edit changes when I give WIP shots, but I don't appreciate when things are changed or added in upon a whim. If you didn't ask for that horn edit to begin with, you will not get it after I toss you a WIP.

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:21 am
User ImageCustom Prices:User Image

User Image

• Basic Pala (Simple hair edits only) - 450K
    Full growing, marking-based custom. You can request simple hair style edits, but nothing too ornate/detailed please.
    I only offer these as full growing at the moment due to their relative simplicity in regards to edits.

• User Image
  • Complex Pala - 500+K
    Price is the starting price for the custom. You can request any variety of hair style edits, clothing or accessory
    edits, and minor edits to the default characteristics of the Pala design. I will always ask you get a price estimate
    for the Complex Pala before I agree to doing your custom so that there is no confusion.
    Can be single-stage-only or full growing, price varying to reflect.

• User Image
  • Hybrid Pala - 800+K
    Price is the starting price for the custom. You can request any variety of hair style edits, clothing or accessory
    edits. The main thing differing this from a Complex Pala is the fact that the features of the Pala will be very different
    from the default design (feathered wings and feather-fluff tail). You may request scales, new wings, large horns, new tail,
    and many other things. I will always ask you get a price estimate for the Hybrid Pala before I agree to doing your custom
    so that there is no confusion. Can be single-stage-only or full growing, price varying to reflect.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:22 am
User ImageCustom Slots and Procedures:User Image

Basic Pala Slots:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

Complex Pala Slots:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED

Hybrid Pala Slots:
1. CLOSED

Procedures for March:

This month I am doing a simple free raffle to decide the custom slots. Free raffle just decides who gets the slots, if you win, you still need to pay for your custom.

You can register for one (and only one) of three types of customs: Basic, Complex, or Hybrid. If you haven't received a price quote for your custom Complex or Hybrid concept, send me a PM for a quote first (Not needed for Basic). Afterwards, you can post the form to enter the raffle. Slots will be raffles 48 hours later.

Custom Form:

Please only fill these out and post here when you have officially obtained a slot. Filling these out and PMing them to Lizzy for price estimates is also fine.

Name of Pala:
Owner:
Style: (13-14 characters describing the appearance of your Pala, including spaces in the count)
Eye color:
Hair style and color:
Other edits?: (only applicable to complex/hybrid Palas)
Markings: (Fur color/markings)
Reference image(s): (anything you think I might find helpful)
Which stage you want them to start as?: (lamp, baby, or adult)

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 am
User ImageBreeding Information:User Image

There is a time when two Palas find that special someone. The one that they really love with all their soul. When that time comes, they can begin their own new journey and start their own family. The two must go to the Crooked Copse where they had been created. Once they arrive, they perform an elaborate (and rather exhausting) dance together. This dance induces the surrounding magics to gather about the parent Palas and to settle on their antenna feathers as a beautiful sparkling dust. Only once the right amount of dust has been gathered, the two Palas sprinkle the dust on a "blank" Pala gem together. Depending on how much dust they have gathered, they can create as many as three baby Palas.

Breeding Price: 25 K
  • Breedings will yield either 2 or 3 lamps (which will be randomized in secrecy once the breeding has been confirmed).
  • Price will remain the same regardless of the number of lamps created from the breeding.
  • I will never select genders for your Palas, since Palas are actually sexless creatures. Once you get your lamp, I will expect you to decide on a gender for the pending baby Pala.
  • I will randomize the overkind of your Pala in secret as well. The overkind itself may not match your parent-Palas' overkinds, since not everyone is just like their parents.
  • At the moment, I only have templates for Illu, Drei, Inen, and Espa Palas, so I cannot make your baby any of the other kinds until I have the other templates.
  • You may breed two Palas of the same gender together as you want, since breeding is based off of magic and the personalities of the parents rather than physical anatomy.
  • The amount of edits any breeding Pala gets is also randomized, but vasts amounts of edits are never guaranteed when you have two parent Palas with many, MANY edits.
  • Please do not sell any of the breeding lamps off. You may gift them off as you see fit, but selling them makes all the Palas cry, so just don't.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:24 am
User ImageBreeding Slots and Procedures:User Image

Breeding Slots:
1. CLOSED

Procedures for March:

It will be a 48 hour free breeding raffle for one slot. Post the phrase + images of the Palas you are looking to breed, and in 48 hours, I will roll a winner. If you win the raffle, you will still need to pay for your breeding. I reserve the rights after rolling to select up to two more breeding slots via Colorist's Choice.  

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:25 am
User ImagePet Trades:User Image

CLOSED (Oct. slot will open in Oct.)
  • Slot: CLOSED

Pet Wish List:
Some of the pets I am interested in and will be extremely likely to do a pet trade with.
  • Ursari (lol... if that's even allowed xd )
  • Soquili
  • SoA (Goddess)
  • Extrasensory (I love Pokemon)
  • Soldiers of Ohu (unique lined Australian Shepherd is ideal)
  • Phoenix Erras
  • Daruma
  • Children of Arceus
  • Pets with nice artwork/shading
  • Pets that are not RP mandatory

When Pet Trade Slots are Open: Feel free to send me a PM with the pet trade offer. Be sure to include what you are offering and what you are looking to receive. I may be a bit picky, so if I decline, please do not get upset or try to guilt me into a pet trade. Even if the pet trade offer is something on my wish list, I will still need to run all pet trade offers past Paperghost.

When Pet Trade Slots are Closed: Do not PM me about an offer. Even if the pet you want to offer is on my wish list, please do not send me an offer until slots are opened again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 am
User ImageWork List:User Image
The things that I have plans for

• Nerpin custom (2/3 done, pending new template)
  • Secret Project (1/2 way done)
  • SM Palas

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:27 am
User ImageDrop Offs!User Image
Links to Lizzy-related drop offs ('09)

heart Drop offs - 01/12/09
heart Growing - 01/16/09
heart Drop offs - 01/23/09
heart Growings - 02/03/09
heart Drop offs - 02/17/09
heart Growings + Drop offs - 02/22/09
heart Cert Explosion - 03/04/09
heart Growings - 03/09/09
heart Drop offs - 03/20/09
heart Growings - 03/29/09
heart Growings - 03/30/09
heart Drop offs - 04/02/09
heart Growings - 04/12/09
heart Growings + Drop offs - 04/19/09
heart Growing - 04/24/09
heart Growings - 05/03/09

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:29 am
User ImageAll About Moo!User Image
Crazy Persocom, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

User Image
Username: LizzyMoo
Nicknames: Lizzy, Liz, Moo, anything really that works with my username xd
Been in Breedables: I think I am at 4 years now
Hobbies: Drawing, hanging out on Gaia, spending time with RL dog or BF
RL Occupation: Currently I am a substitute teacher for elementary grades (1-6), and I am looking for a full-time teaching job @~@;;;
Favorite series: I love Chobits, and anything by CLAMP generally, as well as Pokemon, Negima, and a couple others I can't think of at the moment xd
Gaia Occupation: Elder Spark, GMFC, and Feli Playgrounds
Addictions in B/C pets?: Black Lace is my main love, but I love things that are lacy in general as well as things with sunset colors.
Random fact: First thing I saved up for when I got onto Gaia was a pair of doll ears. They have been glued to my avvie ever since...okay, I know that wasn't so random, but I wanted to say it xd
Personal Computer availability: I live at my BF's house from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, so I cannot work on any Photoshop stuffs during that time. From Monday to Thursday, earliest I get onto my computer is usually 3pm PST.
Enjoys working on: I like Palas with interesting color schemes. Edits are fun too, as long as they don't make the Pala look too heavily weighed down in items/mutations xP
Does not like working on: Mecha is the bane of my existence. Small mecha-edits are fine (like mechanical wings), but if you are looking for a Gundam, please try another colorist maybe? Also, I don't like making anything that looks too close to any other previously existing pet from this shop. There's a million and a half idears out there, so please don't get offended if I point out a concept looks too close to another existing pet.
Will not work on: Anything from the reserves list, Sailor Moon cosplays of any variety, and some more as soon as I think of them xD.

More coming soon xd

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

//[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games