Rogue Valley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 pm
SillyMissMilly

Thriftus padded himself down, looking for a compass or something that would help find direction. Not finding one, he looked down at Arya, his face also showing disheartenment. "Oh...I don't have any idea either... Perhaps finding shelter should be our goal for the evening... We can wait for morning there..." Thriftus looked up and around, perhaps for this shelter he had suggested.

( OMG!! *glomps* It's perfectly understandable and fine! I'm just glad you're back! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:58 pm
Arya watched Thriftus only to see her expression mirrored back to her, in an odd way it made her feel silly and she thus began to laugh. "How ridiculous we are! travelling through the desert without so much as a compass" she continued to laugh, "oh well, I suppose your right, lets go find a place to rest." Arya squinted her eyes as she searched as far as she could see, "see anything?" she asked Thriftus. Arya couldn't see anything and cursed herself for being so short, being tall would have many advantages she figured.  

SillyMissMilly

Vicious Lunatic

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 am
Thriftus stood up strait and looked around. He looked around, not really seeing anything either. Suddenly he spied a dark shape in the distance. "Oh...I believe there is something over there..." He told her while he pointed to the shape. "Perhaps that is what we are looking for?" He asked tilting his head.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff